Rod Stewart Tribute act in Eastbourne, want to come?

GlyderFach

Virgin
I'm going to see a Rod Stewart tribute act on Friday 6th October, if you are female, do you want to come with me? I bought the tickets and when I told my wife, she'd booked a weekend away, so I have a spare ticket. I don't want to be Billy Nomates!

It's not the greatest night out, but it's a laugh. Trip to the seaside, fish and chips, followed by an act that can be brilliant or cringeingly funny.

If you live reasonably near the A22 from Caterham to Eastbourne, I'll happily pick you up and drop you off.

My next post will be similar to this, but for Guns and Roses on the Saturday night.

Drop me a line, what else will you be doing?

I'm going to see a Rod Stewart tribute act on Friday 6th October, if you are female, do you want to come with me? I bought the tickets and when I told my wife, she'd booked a weekend away, so I have a spare ticket. I don't want to be Billy Nomates!

It's not the greatest night out, but it's a laugh. Trip to the seaside, fish and chips, followed by an act that can be brilliant or cringeingly funny.

If you live reasonably near the A22 from Caterham to Eastbourne, I'll happily pick you up and drop you off.

My next post will be similar to this, but for Guns and Roses on the Saturday night.

Drop me a line, what else will you be doing?

it would be funny if he performed Jeff Beck's Truth album in it's entirety.

So would you have been up for the Guns N’ Roses tribute concert?

He didn't specifically say GNR was also a tribute. If it was the real GNR and happened to be in my area and he just wanted a concert buddy to accompany him, maybe? He definitely wouldn't have gotten lucky with me though, considering he's married 😜

He didn't specifically say GNR was also a tribute. If it was the real GNR and happened to be in my area and he just wanted a concert buddy to accompany him, maybe? He definitely wouldn't have gotten lucky with me though, considering he's married 😜

We really need him to update us on how the Rod Stewart tribute concert went.

Back