Rocky Mountain Rollcall

Originally from Northern New Mexico. Now living in NSW, Australia. I'm back in the Rocky mountains occasionally on holiday.

Split time between castle rock and Steamboat, happy to see there are a few of us around here

Hi from parker

It’s nice to find friends from Colorado and the surrounding area. I am southeast of Denver and enjoy meeting new people.

I've about had it with all this fucking smoke from the wildfires. I can actually see light beams throughout my house in the mornings. Finally got a couple humidifiers going that seem to be helping a little.

Last edited:
You are so right. It will be great to see the blue sky soon.

You are so right. It will be great to see the blue sky soon.

Blue, gray, I couldn't care less. Just something besides this goddamn haze. Had to dig out an old inhaler last night for the first time in like ten years. How's everyone else in here dealing with all the smoke?

Mmmm seems like there aren’t many dirty girls here in co guess it would be easier to get a train going than I thought ;) also anyone in co like panties?

Mmmm seems like there aren’t many dirty girls here in co guess it would be easier to get a train going than I thought ;) also anyone in co like panties?

Oh there are plenty of dirty girls here. Just need to know where to look. In my experience, the rock climbers are the freakiest.

And yeah, I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting a train run on you. I call last.

Back