Rockstar wife (open rp)

"Oh Steve this is so wrong I'm happy with my husband." She said. She was lying she wasn't happy with Johnny. She wanted Steve but she was trying not to be easy she wanted to make him crazy for her.

Steve pulled his lips away from her pussy long enough to whisper.

"So you don't want my large hard 12 inch throbbing cock then?"

He slid his tongue back onto her clit licking faster. As he pushed a second finger into her ass he thought he felt her knees to weak.

"Well I did but I'm not sure anymore." She looked at him as she fidgeted. She moaned. "Steve this is the last time your ever going to be with me like this I'm not gonna cheat anymore." She closed her eyes she was enjoying playing games with him.

Steve moved his tongue off her clit and slid up her body still fingering her asshole. As he whispered in her ear.

"Baby I know you. You love to cheat it turns you on. Johnny doesn't get you like me. Your enjoying this ain't you baby?"

Steve took her hand and undid his zipper pulling his cock out and putting both her hands on it.

"I use to but not anymore I'm not doing it anymore. You don't get me Steve you normally don't even talk to me. I'm just a fuck to you and I'm not enjoying this I shouldn't be with you." She kept her hands still she wasn't going to be truthful with him just yet.

Steve kept fingering her asshole as he looks into her eyes.

"What do you want from me? Kelly tell me what you want?"

Steve looks lost unsure of what to do.

"Tell me how much you want me and why you want me." She said looking at him she was biting her lip hard keeping screams of pleasure in.

Steve looked into Kelly's eyes.

"I've never wanted anything more than i want you. Your amazing and i need you. Please?"

Steve feels that kelly must be close to screaming out as he pumps his fingers into her asshole.

"That's a pathetic answer come on you can do better then that you need to express your feelings and if you do good I might consider letting you fuck me but until then you can't even with your fingers." She pulled his fingers out of her asshole and she moved away from she looked at him.

Falling back and sitting down on the bed Steve feels like the wind has been knocked out of him.

"You know last night all I could dream about was you. Ever since I first saw you all I could think of was you and then you married johnny and I lost my chance. But yesterday I couldn't help myself. I wanted you so badly it could of killed me. An now after one amazing night with you your running back to johnny. Well it sounds like you have made your decision. I'll go and leave you alone."

Steve stood up ready to head back to his tour bus to do a lot of coke.

She looked at him she felt bad but she needed to know if he just saw her as a piece of skirt. She blushed has he talked her heart was racing. She watched him stand up and head to the door. "Steve no don't go." She said as she grabbed him by his shoulders and turned him around. "Your not leaving me." She said as she locked the door. "I love that you dreamed about me I dreamed about you too. Why didn't you tell me I liked you before I like Johnny but you never seemed interested you always were to busy fucking groupies to spend time with me. Your right it was an amazing night and I'm not running back to Johnny. I love him but not like a husband anymore." She looked at Steve. "It was the best sex I ever had. I like you Steve I really do, I just needed to know how you felt because the last time we were together last night you made me feel like I wasn't good enough for you and I felt like I was just a slut to you."She kissed him softly on the lips.

Stephen felt embrassed that he had let his feelings out. Even when Kelly kissed him he just wanted to get out of there however his cock was out and was slowly becoming soft after what he had said. His back was pinned to the door and Kelly was kissing him.

Her hand was close to his cock. He figured he would escape as soon as she finished the kiss.

Kelly wasn't going to let him leave her here alone she looked at his soft cock. She dragged him over to the bed. She pushed him on the bed she pulled his top off. She looked at him as she kissed his chest as she pulled his trousers off. She snuggled up to him she looked in his eyes. "I'm sorry I really am for being a bitch to you can I make it up to you?" She asked stroking his chest and she looked deep in his eyes.

Steve lay on the bed looking up at her.. His eyes softened.

"I'm sure you will think of something."

His cock was starting to hardened as Kelly took charge of him.

Kelly looked at him and smiled she stroked his chest she kissed him passionately her tongue intertwining with his. She ran her hand down his body.

She stroked his cock. She looked deep in his eyes and stroked his cock harder still kissing him.

Steve panted out.

"Your hand is doing a great job to stop me leaving. Your so beautiful."

Steve lay on the bed naked under Kelly's body as his cock quickly hardened to its full 12 inches in her hand.

"Oh good because I want you to stay here with me and thank you. You look hot as always." She laughed. She kissed him. "I'm really sorry for the way I was I really want you to forgive me. What do you want me to do, do you want my lips round your cock or my pussy." She said looking deep in his eyes.

Steve smiled up at her.

"Your mouth is very good at making me forgive you. Then your pussy can finish off."

His body was helpless as he allowed Kelly full control over him as she had hold of his cock.

Kelly had a feeling she could of done anything and if she made him feel good he'd forgive but she wasn't going to do anything else that needed apologising for. She kissed down his chest and then kissed his cock. "You know no one can fuck me the way you do." She said looking up at him. She took the tip of his cock in her mouth and sucked slow and softly on his cock she was sucking his cock with a lot of passion.

Steve smiled and moaned out.

"An no one can fuck and suck me the way you do. God that feels so good."

Steves hips moved up to meet Kelly lips as he moaned out again.

Kelly pushed his hips down on the bed taking her mouth off his cock. "Close your eyes relax let me do what I do best." She kissed his cock then took it back in her mouth she bobbed up and down sucking softly.

Steve lays back and stos moving his hips. Throwing his arms back close to the handcuffs johnny was in the night before.

He closes his eyes completely naked laying on the bed under kelly.

She pushed her head all the way down all of his cock was deep in her mouth. She bobbed up and down sucking hard she stroked his balls. She deepthroated him. She sucked on his cock. His balls slapping against her chin.

Steve moaned out. No woman had ever been able to deep throat all of his 12 inch cock till now. With his cock deep in Kelly's throat Steve begun panting before moaning out.

"Ohhhh fuck Kelly that feels so good. Ohhh babe your making me cum."

Feeling his balls and cock throb then his cock exploded down into Kelly's mouth. As five waves of cum poured out.

Kelly listening to him moaning at first she wasn't struggling but as he started to cum she was gagging on his cock. She kept all of his cock in her mouth.

She stroked his leg as she swallowed his cum. She looked up at him. She slide his cock out of her mouth she licked his cock clean. "Yummy." She giggled looking at him.

"Am I forgiven yet?" She asked looking at him.

Back