RNC Takeover Completed

Typical.

Make the false accusation and then not back it up.

Let me spell it out for you: you're not worth putting on ignore.

Your post is a veritable font of irony however.

Who the fuck peed in your coffee cup this morning. Or did your bottle run dry?

Translation: I is not smart enough to figure out how to clicky 3 times but I can spew bullshit all day long and tell you it smells great.

Remember cunt, YOU are the one who said you had me on iggy. Which now turns out to be a lie. There's no way you can deflect your way out of that one.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Was that supposed to be clever?

Those silly boomers. Although to be fair derpy is probably closer to the Silents. Even if only in age.

Was that supposed to be clever?

Those silly boomers. Although to be fair derpy is probably closer to the Silents. Even if only in age.

I'm thinking that somehow you believe it's fun for you to come here and get your ass handed to you almost every day.

More irony.

I'm beginning to think you use arguing with me as some perverse way to get off. 🤢

You are one dumb fucker.

Again, not my fault you can't keep up.

I'm sure you'd do better if you stopped being a stupid ignorant bitch but that's still all on you.

You should do the googie about Teal Swan. Maybe you'll learn something. Probably not, but who knows what the future holds.

Sorry for stepping on your toes, Adrina…
I’m here HisArp and there’s no creepy attraction between us. Please, teach me.

No.

You have no intention of learning. If you did have, you'd be googering on your own.

No.

You have no intention of learning. If you did have, you'd be googering on your own.
You deaf? Can’t read? I said I’m a willing student. There’s just no desire, as with all the women here, to fuck you.

But sure, I’m open to be seduced. Wow me with your persuasive words. The brain is the biggest sex organ. Let’s check out the big brain on Brad.

Googering? 😄

Yup. Googering. You know, usin' d' goggle to search the innerweepz.

Of course if you actually put some thought into your daily actions you'd have been able to suss out the meaning without needing anyone to hold your hand while you try to demean them for helping you. BUT, since I'm a nice guy I'll help you some more.

<---- the egress is thataway. Please use it and good fucking riddance.

You'd think for someone who is so eager for me to go away that he'd discontinue tugging at my sleeve for attention.

You'd think for someone who is so eager for me to go away that he'd discontinue tugging at my sleeve for attention.

Again, not my fault you can't figure it out on your own. If you're so dense you can't take a hint there isn't much anyone can do to help you. Not even yourself.

Seriously vomitous. 🤢

Seek help.

Dude you're a mess.

<-- is an Ass and your helpful loving words will not change that. But thank you for caring.

You done googering for Teal Swan yet? Or haven't you started because what you don't know doesn't make you break out in a cold sweat over all the crap you've done to yourself and others just like you?

Translation: I is not smart enough to figure out how to clicky 3 times but I can spew bullshit all day long and tell you it smells great.

Remember cunt, YOU are the one who said you had me on iggy. Which now turns out to be a lie. There's no way you can deflect your way out of that one.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.
I just googered this term out of curiosity and wiki offered:

“It may be said, once for all, that the maxim is in itself worthless, first, in point of validity, because in one form it merely contains in loose fashion a kernel of truth which no one needs to be told, and in the others it is absolutely false as a maxim of life; and secondly, in point of utility, because it merely tells the jury what they may do in any event, not what they must do or must not do, and therefore it is a superfluous form of words. It is also in practice pernicious, first, because there is frequently a misunderstanding of its proper force, and secondly, because it has become in the hands of many counsel a mere instrument for obtaining new trials upon points wholly unimportant in themselves.”

As Adrina points out there does seem to be an irony issue at play.

I just googered this term out of curiosity and wiki offered:

“It may be said, once for all, that the maxim is in itself worthless, first, in point of validity, because in one form it merely contains in loose fashion a kernel of truth which no one needs to be told, and in the others it is absolutely false as a maxim of life; and secondly, in point of utility, because it merely tells the jury what they may do in any event, not what they must do or must not do, and therefore it is a superfluous form of words. It is also in practice pernicious, first, because there is frequently a misunderstanding of its proper force, and secondly, because it has become in the hands of many counsel a mere instrument for obtaining new trials upon points wholly unimportant in themselves.”

As Adrina points out there does seem to be an irony issue at play.

Umm, yeah whatever dudly, you missed the entire point of the maxim.

At least you managed to do the googie. Something Adrenalglands hasn't figure out yet. So, congratulations.

Back