RNC Takeover Completed

Back on topic.

A CNN report tonight states that the RNC has laid off numerous staff members, cutting back due to funding issues. The siphoning off of funds for Trump's legal defenses is among the reasons cited.

There are a number of stories on this breaking in all sorts of direction. One calls it 'Rumps Toilet, another says the stone faced blonde wants to use ballot harvesting, which it seems the 'Pubs are dead set against anyone else using.

When do we see new indictments for campaign finance issues?

Disassembly going splendidly.

RNC shutting down community centers aimed at minority outreach

www.seattletimes.com.ico
Seattle Times|15 hours ago
The most recent cuts, which will affect roughly 10 community centers, were first reported by The Daily Beast, and they are part of a wave of layoffs at the RNC in which over 60 party officials were let go or forced to resign and reapply for their former jobs.

Trump's RNC officially kills the GOP's mail-in voter effort

www.msnbc.com.ico
MSNBC|12 hours ago
The Trump-branded Republican Party is less interested in promoting voting by mail than in legal challenges aimed at voting systems.

Surely not, isn’t it one of the worlds most valuable brands?

Donnie Dumper Diapers Flying Off Shelves

Pampers’ new Trump-branded adult diapers quickly grabbed 40% market share.

Diaper wearer Karen Caron, age 83, remarked, “I feel safer pooping in Trump diapers. The other brands are all communist.” Donnie Dumper Diapers are made in China.

Please state the exact ways in which Joe Biden has been dictatorial. In detail. If you are going to reference EO's, please account for their historical context among other presidents.

However I find it interesting that he is both dictator and unable to be a janitor.

Student loan forgiveness. The SCOTUS has ruled that the President doesn't have the power to do it, yet Joe continues to sign EO's and make directives in violation of that decision and the law.

The pause on evictions for non payment of rent is yet another item on the list. Again the SCOTUS determined he didn't have the authority but he did it anyway. He even ADMITTED it wasn't legal but didn't care.

A dictator does whatever he wants and uses the might of the government to back him up afterward. Enter Joe Biden.

You can now let the TDS flow but the above answers your question. Joe Biden is a dictator.

LOL fucking delusional.

Dude, you're not worth going back and forth with. You suck trump's dick for fun and think owning the libs is an effective method of governance.

Have a nice drunk day.

(Apparently someone needs attention.)

Student loan forgiveness. The SCOTUS has ruled that the President doesn't have the power to do it, yet Joe continues to sign EO's and make directives in violation of that decision and the law.

The pause on evictions for non payment of rent is yet another item on the list. Again the SCOTUS determined he didn't have the authority but he did it anyway. He even ADMITTED it wasn't legal but didn't care.

A dictator does whatever he wants and uses the might of the government to back him up afterward. Enter Joe Biden.

You can now let the TDS flow but the above answers your question. Joe Biden is a dictator.
Straws have been grasped.

Trump saying he wants to be a dictator is not dictatorial, President Biden allowing graduates to get on with their lives unburdened by debt makes him a dictator.

Someone is smoking dried diapers.

LOL fucking delusional.

Dude, you're not worth going back and forth with. You suck trump's dick for fun and think owning the libs is an effective method of governance.

Have a nice drunk day.

(Apparently someone needs attention.)

I thought you had me on iggy.

Or couldn't your dum phat ignorant ass figure out how to do the clicky?

I don't have you on ignore. It's easy enough to ignore you without it.

Here's a point in your favor: you don't spam the board. Woot!

Well done.

(And you're still a drunk attention whore.)

Donnie Dumper Diapers Flying Off Shelves

Pampers’ new Trump-branded adult diapers quickly grabbed 40% market
Ok ok.. I looked! I would wear these to a weird costume party if the name was big enough.

But, I had no idea that all across the US “diaper dumping” was a problem. I pray our diaper service never did this! Horrible business model… or lazy employees?

I don't have you on ignore. It's easy enough to ignore you without it.

Here's a point in your favor: you don't spam the board. Woot!

Well done.

(And you're still a drunk attention whore.)

So all those times you said you had me on iggy...

were LIES?

How predictable...

Find one example. 😄

Why bother? I'm not your servant to do your biddy bidding.

Worse, you're even blowing (hah!) your cover about ignoring me without me being on your iggy list.

Basically you're a fucking mess of lies and bullshit and, just like the rest of the progressive house of cards, it's starting to fall down around you.

Probably best to start warming up your next Alt. What'll that one be, the poor homeless waif who was suckered here by the evil white male?

Typical.

Make the false accusation and then not back it up.

Let me spell it out for you: you're not worth putting on ignore.

Your post is a veritable font of irony however.

Who the fuck peed in your coffee cup this morning. Or did your bottle run dry?

And now, back to the collapse of the RNC and eventually the Republican party, writ large.

When Trump was elected, I predicted the demise of the Republican party, and significant long-lasting damage to America's standing in the world. I was right on both counts, but I honestly didn't predict exactly HOW Trump would destroy the Republican party.

As long as traditional Republicans continue to fail to band together and punch back, they deserve all of the mud baths they get.

I find this to be really sad. A once proud and important cog has been reduced to constant infighting and burden to their own ideology.

The lack of bonafide Republicans defending their party is pitiful.

Back