Riding topless in cars

CadhlaAithne

Experienced
Anyone else do this? I rode topless down the interstate, windows down, music blasting, and had to stop and rub my clit at the rest area. I was so turned on.

This is a myth. I spent several years driving over the road and I never once saw any of this.

Wife once rode from Mass. to Maine not only topless but totally naked. Well except for the tollbooth with the giant statie standing there!

I remember seeing a gal riding a motorcycle topless. a sight I will never forget

Taking a road trip in a couple of weeks with Ms. HoldYouDown. She'll be showing off those 32DDDs!

Anyone else do this? I rode topless down the interstate, windows down, music blasting, and had to stop and rub my clit at the rest area. I was so turned on.

I did this as well... driving.. topless.... and I too had to pull over and get my hand into my pants to get off....

I was also topless with my skirt hiked up as a passenger in a car as well. My BF at the time LOVED pulling up next to trucks and letting the drivers get a look see... in the meantime, i was satisfying myself with my vibrator... and I did NOT stop when we went thru the toll as well... that guy, we thought his eyes were going to fall out... LOL....

I was also topless with my skirt hiked up as a passenger in a car as well. My BF at the time LOVED pulling up next to trucks and letting the drivers get a look see... in the meantime, i was satisfying myself with my vibrator... and I did NOT stop when we went thru the toll as well... that guy, we thought his eyes were going to fall out... LOL....

As a truckdriver of over 25 years, I thank you. :rose:

Not me, but on the drive back from skinny dipping one night while working at a summer camp, one of the other counselors didn't bother getting fully dressed for a while. I think she was enjoying the breeze.

yes, but dear lord, do you need to pull over quick. you get so turned on doing it, you basically either have to get your hands on yourself immediately or you're going to wind up fucking the gearshift.

As a male i have gone topless many times i must say i have also gone nude and stroked my hard cock hoping everyone was watching

I have been in the car with women who continually flash their tits at other drivers but never with a girl who just rides topless but reading some of the response above it sounds like something that I might get my wife to try.

We drove from Charlotte, NC to Atlanta, GA totally naked a couple months ago. We loved it.

I like it

I went topless a couple times this week in the car. Very hot once was with hubby and him playing with them and then got my nipples hard before I ran into the store. A few other e times I was by myself and at least once I got myself off during the drive. Thankfully no accidents were caused ;)

I went topless a couple times this week in the car. Very hot once was with hubby and him playing with them and then got my nipples hard before I ran into the store. A few other e times I was by myself and at least once I got myself off during the drive. Thankfully no accidents were caused ;)
Wish I lived in your neighborhood

As a passenger

I ride around topless all the time when I'm not in town. Definitely a turn on and it makes road head more fun!

I'd love to try something along these lines. Especially with the big trucks around, haha damn that would do it for me especially if I got a reaction back, oohh my. I think I know a stretch of highway I would thoroughly enjoy it on... :) doubt I'm brave enough though. has anyone ever read any stories on here of it going further, for example flash your headlights if you want me to pull over ;) something like that idk

I love doing this and have driven topless many times, but good grief it can be surprisingly difficult to get lorry drivers' attention sometimes! Which I suppose is good from the point of view of road safety, but frustrating when you're a confirmed exhibitionist wanting to show off your tits!

Back