Rev Brad and the woman (Closed for MzSeductress)

Dalia chuckled and moaned as she let Brad continue to have his way with her on the countertop. His fingers and lips teased her and she heard him say he loved her as she moved closer to her orgasm. She grinned panting and said "Mmmmmmm I love you too Brad and I'm going to show you just how much baby "she said as she came down from her orgasm slowly.

She sat up as he kissed his way up her body and she kissed him deeply as he got to her lips. She grinned moving over so he could join her on the countertop to suck him.

Brad joins Dalia on the island

Brad enjoyed the feel of Dalia's body squirming on his tongue and fingers. The way she was moaning and pulling his head hard against her pussy, he knew she was close to climaxing. Plowing his fingers deeper into her pussy while his tongue found the slippery jewel, it wasn't long before her body was jerking in a pleasurable orgasm.

He continued to tease her until her hands pushed his head away from her sensitive clit. Kissing the inside of her thighs, he slowly worked is way up her body, as she sat up, her fingers still tangled in her hair. When he was standing upright again, they kissed passionately.

Pulling his lips from hers, he saw her mischievous smile and then she scooted on the island, patting the empty space beside her. Brad chuckled and sat beside her. "So do you have something naughty in mind sweet love," he said leaning over to kiss her.

Dalia smiled into their kiss and chuckled softly at Brad's question" Of course I do baby"she grinned and gently put her hands to his chest so he could lay back on the island. She moved over seeing how hard he was from pleasuring her and she smiled grabbing his Cock and saying "Your turn baby"

She slowly began stroking his cock and leaned down kissing him as she did. She felt his hips pumping into her hands and she grinned saying "Mmmm baby I can't get enough of you"she smiled.

She stroked faster slowly kissing her way down his body until she got to his cock and been slowly teasing and licking his cock.

Dalia teases Brad

Brad laughed when Dalia told him she had something in mind for him. He let her push him down on the island and then he raised up to rest his weight on his forearms as she told him it was his turn.

The way she stroked his cock and leaned in to kiss him told him she was about to make him moan for her. He moved his hips while her hand moved from the tip of his cock to his balls listening to her tell him she couldn't get enough of him.

"There'll always be plenty for you baby," he moaned while she began her journey, kissing down his abdomen until her lips were hovering over his cock. Brad smiled as he watched her tongue snake out to flick at the tip of his cock. He moaned when she spit on the tip of his cock and then with moistened fingers tightening around his thick cock, began sliding up and down faster.

"That's it baby take your time and enjoy your breakfast," he moaned when her lips opened and joined her fingers, sliding up and down his cock. He loved watching her take his cock, seeing her sexy smothering smile when she would glance up at him, her mouth full of his cock.

Dalia moaned her mouth full of his cock and a fire in her eyes loving that Brad enjoyed what she did to him. She strokes him and grinned saying " Mmm baby I'm all yours too".

They had their way with each other for most of the morning on the kitchen Island in various positions and when they finally caught their breath and had big grins on their face and showered.

After their shower they cuddled back in bed and she got a call from Teo that he and Bridget were coming over to check on them and we're bringing food which made her smirk. She sighed and looked at Brad knowing Teo would want to talk about what happened.

Brad and Dalia meet Teo

Brad was enjoying cuddling with Dalia, touching and kissing her after a hearty round of sex before breakfast. They heard Dalia's phone ring and he smiled when she told him Teo and Bridget were coming for a visit.

They continued to hug and caress each other, losing a sense of time. There was a knock on the door and then the doorbell rang. Dalia jumped out of bed, pulling on her soft white robe. Brad threw back the covers to reveal his hard cock that had gotten that way from them playing around.

"You'd better go let them in," he laughed. "I don't think we want them to get the wrong idea if I go out there like this." He smiled when Dalia came to him, kissing him hungrily and then stroking his cock before she laughed and walked out to greet their guests.

Dalia had enjoyed their morning together neither of them ate much of their food but their loving touches and talking had her relaxed and calm with Brad here with her. She had also talked about visiting her mom and they decided that they would do that tomorrow.

She was in the middle of kissing him then they heard the doorbell ring and the two of them quickly scrambled out of bed having lost time because they were relaxed. She grabbed her robe quickly sliding into naked and grinned seeing Brads eyes were on her and his cock was hard from her recent stroking.

"You'd better go let them in"he said with a chuckle in his voice saying he didn't want them getting the wrong idea if he walked out like that and she laughed walking over and stroked him lightly and kissed him unable to resist herself and smirked before leaving to open the door for Teo and Bridget.

" Hey guys"she said smiling " Brads going to be out in a few you guys can put the bags on the table" she smirked knowing that the island was now onenof her favorite places in his house.

Brad fills Teo in on shooting the Mayor

Brad hurried to put on a pair jeans and a tee-shirt while Dalia talked to Teo and Bridget. When he came out of the bedroom, all eyes were on him. He tried to act normal but Bridget laughed as she looked at him and then to Dalia. "I have a feeling I know what you two were doing," she giggled.

Everyone laughed at her comment. Brad smiled and chuckled, "If you call sleeping with Dalia then I confess."

While Dalia and Bridget got the food ready, Teo and Brad had a chance to catch up on what happened at the warehouse. Teo wanted to know what happened when he, Tony, and Ashley left him alone with the Mayor and Dalia.

"The mayor started smarting off and he took a step toward us and before I knew what was happening, I pulled the trigger and shot the SOB in the right leg. He was howling like a stuck pig when the cops showed up. They found the drugs we planted and they hauled his ass off while he was screaming police brutality. I have a feeling he will be gone for a long time."

"Thanks for being there for Dalia," Teo said as the women joined them.

Teo looked at Dalia and Ashley bringing the food. "So Dalia tell me what happened to you when they abducted you."

Dalia sighed looking at Mateo in warning then at her hands clasping them. She knew it was over but the pain was still fresh and so was the fear. Bridget put her hand on her arm and smiled softly as if to tell her it was ok and she swallowed back tears.

" He umm...He came in at first he started insulting me .. I umm I put on the outfit he had sent earlier because I was trying to buy time and I knew with his men right outside if I attacked he's kill me right away. .. I said some things back to that son of a botch to watch him squirm and get him back then he umm he started into me like he had at the ranch.. He kicked me and punched me and I tried-"she said with her voice breaking " -I um tried fighting back but he was too big and strong. Then he told me he knew about us Brad and that he'd make my death long and slow and would enjoy killing me..He kicked me hard again a few more times and then I blacked out from the pain"

Brad tells of his love for Dalia

Brad had his arm around Dalia as she retold the story in the warehouse. He could tell she was still scared. When she finished telling her recollection, Teo and Bridget both had looks of sadness on their faces.

They both told Dalia it was over and she should try to forget the Mayor as he was going to be gone for a long time. Teo looked at Brad and asked, "So what are you going to do now?"

Brad knew he was asking about his ministry. "I don't know. I do know the Mayor's wife is a member of the congregation and so is Dalia's mom. I have a feeling that when I go back to the church the elders are going to ask for my resignation and I can fully understand their concern. A pastor who visited a house of ill-repute and they will probably lose confidence in me."

He stopped for a moment knowing that Dalia's name and reputation would also be dragged through the mud. "I only know that if I had not visited that place, I never would have met Dalia, aka Daisy. She has my heart and soul and I love her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her."

Teo and Bridget were smiling and then they looked at Dalia as if they expected her to say something.

Dalia sighed knowing everything Brad said was true and that both of their reputations would be dragged through the mud and they'd be judged but she honestly could care less about people's opinions because she did what she had to to help her mother and she' didn't regret it. She knew her mother would be upset and blame herself but she would talk with her and hoped her mom would understand.

She also felt terrible about Brad's reputation. She knew he loved what he did and loved helping people and that was one of the things she loved about him,he had such a big heart and passionate soul it drew her in all the time.

She heard him say how much he loved her and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and she grinned up at him leaning in kissing him deeply and telling him how much she had loved him as well and was happy fate made them meet. They continued making out until Mateo and Bridget cleared their throat causing the two of them to blush and she knew if Brad asked she'd marrying him in a heartbeat.

She chuckled and said " I suppose we should eat... I'll go get some wine" she said

Brad and Dalia are alone once again

The three of them watched Dalia get up and Brad wondered if Dalia was going to get dressed. She was still in her robe, and Brad smiled knowing what was under the terry cloth robe. She seemed perfectly at ease going to the kitchen and getting a bottle of wine. Teo, Bridget, and Brad got up and walked to the table where the food was laid out and Dalia was waiting with a bottle of wine.

Teo and Bridget talked about what they were planning for the day while Brad and Dalia listened attentively. Brad had other things on his mind and he could tell Dalia did too. When the meal was over, Teo suggested to Bridget that they leave the two love birds alone. She giggled, kissing Dalia and then Brad before they left, telling them they would see them soon.

When they were gone, Brad walked to Dalia, untying the terry cloth belt, slipping his hands inside the soft robe. Looking into her eyes, he could sense she was thinking something just the way her eyes scanned his face. Brad's hands moved to cup her ass cheeks pulling her to him as his lips met hers. The soft and tender kiss lasted for what seemed a long time and then he pulled back.

Getting down on one knee, he looked at her naked body through the opening of her robe. "I don't have a ring right now but as I said a while ago, I want to spend the rest of my life with you Dalia ........ would you be my wife?"

Brad didn't know what the future held for them but one thing he was sure about, he wanted to be with her.

Dalia hadn't changed when they had dinner because she was comfortable and she knew Teo and Bridget hadn't cared about that besides Brad was the only one who knew what she was wearing beneath the robe which was nothing.

She smiled at Teo knowing he got the vibe she and Brad were sending to each other and suggested to Bridget they let them have privacy. Bridget wanted to stay but immediately got the message kissing her cheek and hugging her saying she would see them soon and Dalia knew they would because Bridget worried about her almost as much as Mateo did.

She smiled as Brad approached her after walking them to the door and locking it and he untied her robe.slipping his hands inside to touch her. She sighed as she normally did when Brad's hands touched her skin and she looked at him lovingly thinking about how lucky she was to have met him.

She felt his hand move to her ass and pull her closer and they shared a breathtaking kiss as he slid to to his knee and asked her for her hand. She teared up nodding and leaned down kissing him deeply happy that they made it through all of this drama together no he was still at her side . She nodded and chuckled softly through some of her tears and Said "Brad I'd be honored to be your wife baby"

Brad and Dalia return to the bedroom

Brad was elated when Dalia accepted his proposal. When she leaned down to kiss him, he felt like the luckiest man in the whole world. Her hands were cupping his head and the kiss grew more heated, their tongues teasing one another. It seemed he could never get enough of Dalia.

Breaking the kiss, he stood and picked her up easily, cradling her in his arms. "Well the soon to be bride of Mr. Johnson. I think this calls for a celebration. We can go to the jewelers after we consummate our engagement," he laughed carrying her to the bedroom.

Throwing her playfully on the bed, he stood at the edge of the bed as she pulled her robe open to display her body. "Hmmm I will never get tired of looking at you babe," he whispered as he began to remove his clothes.

Dalia smiled and said " I don't think I'll ever grow tired of looking at you and having you either Brad..." She grinned happy as ever that he had proposed and she would let everyone know tomorrow.

She looked up at him as he was nearly done undressing and slowly began rubbing herself her eyes locked on Brad knowing it was one of his biggest turn on's. "Damn baby I really can't control myself around you...My body knows that your going to treat it amazing" she chuckled.

Brad and Dalia play

He was almost undressed, his eyes never wavering from Dalia's body. A wide smile formed on his face when her hands started roaming over her body. He liked to watch her tease her nipples, getting them nice and hard for his mouth. "I don't want you to ever control yourself around me lover," he moaned feeling his cock grow a little thicker. "I love the way you tease me honey. It makes my cock nice and hard just for you."

Pulling off the rest of his clothes, Brad climbed on the bed, kneeling over his lover. He watched as her fingers continued to tweak her nipples and then slide slowly downward to the puffy lips of her pussy. "Show me how you like to be touched baby and then it'll be my turn." Brad was watching her fingers slide open the pedals of her sex and then heard a low moan come from her lips.

Dalia grinned continuing to tease Brad with the sexual show and when she grew close to orgasm she looked at him panting and said " Mmmm I need you inside of me Mr. Johnson" she grinned and pulled him down to meet her lips kissing her deeply.

She slid her body closer to his as Brad complied to her requests and they moaned in unison as he slowly sank into her causing her to hold onto him and bury her face into his neck " Ohhh baby..."

Brad plesures Dalia

The way her fingers teased her pussy, one finger plunging inside her wetness and then withdrawing to tease her clit made Brad moan with want for his lover. She looked so delicious and he was having a hard time not jumping on top of her and ravaging her body. But he held out, his hand unconsciously stroking his cock until it was at full mast.

Staring at her, he let out a soft moan, watching while one hand teased her pussy, her other hand was busy massaging and pinching each perfect breast. The way she was moaning, he knew she was getting herself worked up to the point where she would climax. He laughed when she called him Mr. Johnson, telling him she needed him inside her. Brad didn't resist when her hand grabbed his, pulling him down on top of her.

Their kiss was hot, sensual, and demanding as their lips crushed together one moment before breaking away. Their parted lips withdrew only inches away and then they met again with renewed passion. His hips moved between her thighs and his sword didn't need any assistance as it sliced between her puffy lips as her legs wrapped around his waist.

Their collective moans mixed and filled the bedroom, as Brad felt her lips on his shoulder, and then her teeth nipping at his skin. "Ohhhh fuck baby," he moaned in response to her moans.

Brad sensed a renewed freedom in Dalia's movements now that the Mayor was taken care of and would not bother them ever again. His hips began to move quicker and her hips joined in, matching each thrust. He felt her pussy grabbing and squeezing his cock with each thrust.

They were moving together as one, each thrust bringing them both closer to a release of their passion. Brad felt her arms tighten around his neck and then her hips began to rotate faster on his cock and he knew she was close to falling off the edge of the orgasmic cliff.

Dalia was in pure bliss in her lovers arms not worried about what had just happened to them or their reputations at the moment right now it was just her and Brad and no one else.

She cried out in pleasure thrusting herself on his member and riding him and feeling him give her the same pleasure as their bodies met and the sound of their moans and bodies joining filled the room as they ravaged each other as if they were afraid something would stop them.

She looked in his eyes kissing him deeply and smiled pants coming from her not believing he wanted her. She held onto him tightly and as she felt her powerful orgasm over take her and came on his cock with a loud sound between a moan and scream quivering in his arms and panting as she slowly came down .

She chuckled and kissed him softly "Mmm God I love you baby.. I can't wait to tell everyone baby... My mom is going to be so happy that I'm engaged "she grinned but she didn't want to talk with her mother about what happened just yet although she was sure they were going to get harassed by reporters soon.

Brad tells of his concerns about his ministry

Her body was convulsing under him and along with her loud moans, signaled her oncoming orgasm. Brad loved the way her body responded to his and while her body bucked under him, he felt a surge of love and lust as his cock erupted deep inside her. His body tensed as each throb of his member sent more of his seed into her love tunnel.

Brad collapsed into her arms, their collective heavy breathing, the only sound in the room. Slowly their breathing patterns returned to normal. Lying on their sides, he smiled when she told him, she loved him and couldn't wait to tell everyone. He frowned a little when she added that her mother was going to be so happy she was engaged.

He saw the questioning look in her eyes. "I'm sure your mom will be happy for you but I wonder how she is going to take knowing what I did. I have a feeling when the whole truth comes out, I will be looking for another job." Before she could respond to his comment, he leaned toward her, kissing her softly on the lips. When he pulled back he smiled. "What do you say we get cleaned up and head down to the store with all the glittery things in the window?"

Dalia sighed concerned for his ministry and knew her mom wouldn't take what she did for money lightly nor Brad going or meeting her there lightly as well. She was going to say something but he leaned in kissing her and smiled which immediately brought a grin to her lips as well. He suggested the visit a store with glittery things and she grinned and giggled "Mmm that sounds amazing baby" she said climbing out of bed and heading towards the bathroom swaying her body sexily and winked.

She laughed loudly as Brad chased her into the bathroom and kissed her deeply and she giggled turning on the water. " I don't regret anything we did baby." She said softly " sure we made a few mistakes but I never stopped loving you from the moment we met and if the congregation cannot forgive as God has taught them to then they are not true believers... I'm sure it will take them some time but those who believe in your ministry will follow to our new one we can open ." She said softly.

Brad and Dalia go to the Jewelry Store

The way she acted now that the mayor was out of the way and in jail, made Brad so happy. He bounced out of bed, chasing her like kids who have no cares in the world other than to have fun. It seemed to him that he could never get enough of her as they kissed deeply in the shower.

Brad listened to Dalia talk about no regrets and he had to agree with her. If not for him visiting the ranch, they probably would never had met. When she mentioned the congregation forgiving him, he disagreed with her. "They hired me to be there inspirational leader and they expected that I would practice what I often preached in the pulpit on Sunday mornings. I'm sure that no matter where I go, they will investigate my past for references and it will be sure to follow me."

After they washed and dressed for a day of shopping, they left his place and headed downtown. On the way they conversed a little about the but there was an eerie silence as they were both lost in their own thoughts.

Just before they walked into the jewelry store, he pulled her to the side and looked at her lovingly. His hand reached out to cup her chin, telling her, "It doesn't matter where we go or what I do as long as I have you Dalia. Now let's go see what kind of sparkly rock we can put on that finger of yours."

Dalia hugged him as he told her it didn't matter where they went as long as he had her and looked at him her smile beaming and pulled him down kissing him deeply. She couldn't remember feeling this happy in two years and now that everything was out of her hair she felt like a whole new woman.

She grabbed his hand and smiled excitedly . She knew she'd get her birthstone and his merged with diamond in the center and smiled spotting the perfect ring that wasn't too expensive. She smiled saying "What about this one baby?"

Last edited:
Pickiing out an engagement ring

Brad had never seen Dalia this happy out of bed. In bed she was an explosive lover but there was always something holding her back. Now she was free of the mayor's clutches and she exhibited an enthusiasm he had never seen in her. She was like a little kid in a candy store, looking at all the diamonds. Brad dutiful stood by her side while the sales lady showed her different styles.

When she picked one up with three diamonds, he could tell this was the ring she wanted. Putting it on her finger, she turned to him, asking his opinion. "I like it sweetheart, I think it will look fabulous on your finger but there is one problem."

He sensed a certain hesitation in her body language and the saleslady looked at him suspiciously. "I love the ring but the problem is the size of the rock. It has to be bigger. Nothing is too good for my woman," he said looking at the saleslady who seemed to be sighing in relief.

Dalia didn't know his finances and the amount of money he had from smart investments. She only knew him as a minister and everyone knew ministers didn't make a lot of money. She didn't know that the two of them could live quite comfortably for a long time as long. He was well divested in different stocks, bonds, and real estate. He looked at her and smiled. 'I'm thinking you need to double the size of the diamonds and money is no object."

He saw her mouth drop open and a wide smile formed on the face of the saleslady as he waited for her reply.

Dalia looked at Brad shocked " Are you sure baby?" She asked looking at him and kissed him deeply. The size of course hadn't mattered to her just having Him and him wanting her to be his made her the happiest woman alive.

" How did I get so lucky" she smiled " Why don't you help me pick something out honey?" She asked and held his hand walking over to one of the cases looking in.

Back