Request for beta reader

EmilyMiller

Perv of the Impverse
Hi,

I know that there is a forum for this, but I’d like it to be someone I know from here. Also just looking for one person.

I have a 31k word story, which is a sequel to Off the Shoulder. It’s a Fantasy / Non-human story, with the two FMCs being a she-demon and her angel girlfriend.

It’s also (as we have both mentioned) linked loosely to @Djmac1031 ‘s The Devil and Angel Em (and it’s forthcoming prequel).

As DJ has helped with the story, I’d like to get another pair of eyes to review it. It’s not so much grammar and spelling (though obviously anything you notice would be helpful), more consistency and looking for plot holes.

Ideally, it would be someone who already is at least a little fond of my stories.

Caveat, it’s a bit darker than most of my work.

Thanks in advance.

Em

Oh. And I’ll let the antipodean and European crowd take a look at this overnight:

Em

I think I should clarify that there's no need to read The Devil And Angel Em first to read Emily's new story.

We've had some fun interlacing characters and events, but the stories themselves are independent of each other and not connected as such. So readers do not need to read both to follow the plot.

I think I should clarify that there's no need to read The Devil And Angel Em first to read Emily's new story.

We've had some fun interlacing characters and events, but the stories themselves are independent of each other and not connected as such. So readers do not need to read both to follow the plot.
I'll read EM's first to avoid any bias. But you have me intrigued

I'll read EM's first to avoid any bias. But you have me intrigued

If you decide to read mine, that's awesome.

I just didn't want any potential beta readers for Em to feel obligated to read mine, because they're both independent stories.

I just finished a prequel to TDAAE, waiting to publish a bit for several reasons including waiting on a slightly edited version of TDAAE to republish.

Also have begun work on a third story, sequel this time, that will pick up immediately after.

Those two will have more connections to Emily's stories than TDAAE has.

hi-jinx.gif

giphy.gif

are there tentacles?
I just rewatched that episode recently. It’s from season six and Ted is in the Galapagos. It’s their anniversary and Alexis is in the cafe having a celebratory meal via video conference.

Em

Hi,

I know that there is a forum for this,
Which forum? Feedback seems to be oriented toward already published stories, where you wouldn't comment on things like typos.
. It’s a Fantasy / Non-human story, with the two FMCs being a she-demon and her angel girlfriend.
This is not my thing, so I wouldn't be able to give feedback on its erotic effectiveness. But if you're looking for editorial eyes on typos and awkward sentences and such, I'd be happy to oblige. Lemme know.

Which forum? Feedback seems to be oriented toward already published stories, where you wouldn't comment on things like typos.

This is not my thing, so I wouldn't be able to give feedback on its erotic effectiveness. But if you're looking for editorial eyes on typos and awkward sentences and such, I'd be happy to oblige. Lemme know.
Hi,

This forum: https://forum.literotica.com/forums/editors-forum.9/

Thanks for the offer, but the story is published already.

Em

Back