Remote Workers - Find a remote buddy!

NC_Nudist23

Really Experienced
Let's be honest - doing remote work can sometimes be a little boring. Why not spice it up with a remote work buddy? General chit-chat and hangout sessions throughout the workday can make time go by way faster! Feel free to post what your looking for and hopefully we can make some connections.

Ideally, what I'm looking for is a wonderful conversationalist that doesn't mind exploring a variety of topics whether they're sexual or mundane. Personally, I'd love to find a woman that's confident and doesn't mind being on cam (Skype). Age/Location doesn't matter as long as you can carry the conversation as well.

About me: Well, I'm 36 and male (bi) - average build. I just started working remotely and kind of miss the general chit-chat throughout the day. I'm a NUDIST, so chances are you'll see me nude on cam often, however, that's really not a big deal. It's important to find a woman that is confident and wants to be on cam for that face-to-face interaction. If you feel like you'd like a remote work buddy, such as myself, and don't mind being on cam on occasion the adventure awaits! Feel free to DM me, or add my Skype handle (should be in my bio).

Back