Religous cuckoldry

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
Elevator pitch: prima nocta but for a religion

For some reason the term “religious cuckoldry” came into my head today and I wondered what the fuck that even would be.

Came up with the following ideas, feel free to add your own:

1. When a couple gets married they must give their first time to the gods.

A. Men and women of the cloth fuck the couple in front of each other, claiming they are acting in accordance with the will of god/the gods…definitely not getting anything out of it, just doing this for sacramental duties.

B. There actually is a god or Demi-god that the husband or wife must watch fuck their partner.

C. The husband must wear a mask, ritualistically taking on the form of the god…only thing is, husband is actually taken over by the god and can only watch as the god guides his body in pleasuring his wife. Wife then must wear a mask of the goddess and fuck her husband.

Alternatively, they both wear masks and are both possessed as it’s the only way the gods can experience physical intimacy.

2. Cult requires that spouses be swapped at least one time a month and the partner must watch and thank the man or woman who pleased their partner

I'm sure this is probably par for the course in a lot of cults. The leaders can take whatever woman or man they want. Because they are the avatar of the deity they worship. Sex is their offering to their god.

I like the first idea better though. Imagine a world where Christianity never arose because Rome never converted and never fell. The Roman pantheon of Gods is the primary religion.

Couple go to the temple of Venus to bless their union and are enraptured by her holy influence. They are seen to by her priests and priestesses, who assist in whatever way they are asked.

I have a slightly different setup for a cuckolding + incest religion that I would enjoy:

Every brother is considered to be the natural sexual partner of his sister(s). With consent of course.
Women who have brothers can get married, but their brothers have a permanent and lifelong sexual relationship with them even after marriage.

So a husband and wife and be hanging out and her brother can just come over and make love to her. He's an equal romantic partner and lover. Any woman with a brother is constantly getting fucked by both her husband and her brother.

This would all go back to some belief that the universe originally spawned from the mating of some brother-sister originator gods

I'm sure this is probably par for the course in a lot of cults. The leaders can take whatever woman or man they want. Because they are the avatar of the deity they worship. Sex is their offering to their god.

I like the first idea better though. Imagine a world where Christianity never arose because Rome never converted and never fell. The Roman pantheon of Gods is the primary religion.

Couple go to the temple of Venus to bless their union and are enraptured by her holy influence. They are seen to by her priests and priestesses, who assist in whatever way they are asked.
I like the idea of the Roman Pantheon being the dominant religion, but I think the Greeks that came before had a more sexualized pantheon.

I like the following:
2. Cult requires that spouses be swapped at least one time a month and the partner must watch and thank the man or woman who pleased their partner

Even in cults not everyone likes everyone on the same level. I see the internal conflict of the husband and wife being greater if the other man is not someone they are very fond of. However, they learn he is a very gifted and talented lover bringing the wife to new heights. Yes, having the "rival" being more endowed would add to it, but it is on how he "owns" her pleasure that is fun to explore.

Back