Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya handsome.... :kiss:

hmmm... have you looked at the average coconut lately? Now have you looked at my bewbies? No can do... I'll be in a sheer sarong when I'm not naked which with you around...

I think that will work very nicely, I'm thinking a nice warm night, both of us in sarongs as we go to a nice party and dance close to each other ;)

Qsco...hmmmm. Seems so familiar, like something I should remember.... ohhhhh, yeah. HOT guy in underwear. Hiya sweet cheeks... how ya been. Dad gig kicking your ass?

Yes. Quite savagely. Makes me wish I could go back to putting in 60 hrs a week so that I could get some free time. I feel like I'm behind on all my favorite things. At least it's fun though, right?;)

Yes. Quite savagely. Makes me wish I could go back to putting in 60 hrs a week so that I could get some free time. I feel like I'm behind on all my favorite things. At least it's fun though, right?;)

It is and though it may not feel like it, it's sexy as hell... I love watching a dad with a baby. sigh.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: whereveryou want them... ;)

It is and though it may not feel like it, it's sexy as hell... I love watching a dad with a baby. sigh.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: whereveryou want them... ;)
Good morning AJ. I hear you and Shy are going to have a staying warm party. I told here it would be better if you and I kept her warm.....lol. Talk to you later.

So I went down to the riverfront yesterday... I'd gotten a little hot and bothered at the office... So I took these pics to share with you all... loved the idea of maybe someone watching... was it you? ;)

I wish it was me. good morning sweet princess.:kiss::heart::kiss:

Part 2 of Monday

So these pics preceded heading out to the riverfront...

Last edited:
hmmm.... you like them? wasn't sure. :D

Well, I'm not sure if I like them...
I think I need to continue to do further investigation to determine my specific feelings on this set of pics.
Yup, I'm going to have to look at them again and again. Fully ...um...evaluating them...yeah, that's the word..."evaluating" :D ;)

Looks like I juuuuuuust missed you....

I really admire how you manage to get through the work day:) The second set was so voyeuristic, like looking through the keyhole.

Dropping in to leave the lovely AJ :kiss::kiss::kiss: & hugzzzzzz and loads of :heart:
Hope your having a great week lovely lady.:rose:

Well, I'm not sure if I like them...
I think I need to continue to do further investigation to determine my specific feelings on this set of pics.
Yup, I'm going to have to look at them again and again. Fully ...um...evaluating them...yeah, that's the word..."evaluating" :D ;)

Looks like I juuuuuuust missed you....

hmmm... you have a standing invitation to evaluate whenever you want to!!!

I really admire how you manage to get through the work day:) The second set was so voyeuristic, like looking through the keyhole.

i kind of thought the same thing about the keyhole... something different anyway. Hey - a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get through her day... some days are more enjoyable to get through than others.... :devil:

Dropping in to leave the lovely AJ :kiss::kiss::kiss: & hugzzzzzz and loads of :heart:
Hope your having a great week lovely lady.:rose:

Thanks

Mmmm... I think that would be mutual. It's really all about those pickles. heehee :D

Thanks Steve... glad to see you finally made it by!

let's put up a big blow up pool in the living room and get the baby oil out! Never know what might slip where!

Her party so she has to invite but isn't it, the more the merrier??

Unhumped and horny!!

mmmmm.... now that's a very yummy thought!

Would you have just watched? Would you have joined in?

That's very doable... keeping feeding me ideas!

Need someone to wash your back? ;)

In all seriousness... I get it and I admire your move greatly (not that I liked it). It's obvious you're a good man. I've more to say but I believe I'll drop a PM.

I finally made it by? I have been by for a couple months sexy lady!
Steve

let's put up a big blow up pool in the living room and get the baby oil out! Never know what might slip where!

Mmm... wrastlin' ;)

Her party so she has to invite but isn't it, the more the merrier??

Not sure how great a hostess I am... I set up the big party... and then promptly fall sound asleep in the middle of my reply *sigh*

Unhumped and horny!!

Me too... sucks mightily!!

I think that will work very nicely, I'm thinking a nice warm night, both of us in sarongs as we go to a nice party and dance close to each other ;)

And if those flights are an issue, I'll crank up the furnace and buy a sun lamp :D

AJ ~ I love pink on you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back