Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummy!!

I love this. Love the sexiness!

attachment.php

thanks baby... felt sexy too!

Oh my...you are so welcome to my place!!!

working on it!!!! ;)

So how has the sexy lady AJ been in this week? Nearly hump day... ;)

So I went down to the riverfront yesterday... I'd gotten a little hot and bothered at the office... So I took these pics to share with you all... loved the idea of maybe someone watching... was it you? ;)

Damn I knew I should have down to the riverfront :rolleyes:

So I went down to the riverfront yesterday... I'd gotten a little hot and bothered at the office... So I took these pics to share with you all... loved the idea of maybe someone watching... was it you? ;)

No, but wish it had been me :heart:

Can you please click the link in my sig to my audio or click here and listen and rate it... obviously I get off on attention... I really want to make another one.... just not sure what to do... do those that have listened to it like when I was talking about what I'm doing? What would be good... what has turned you on in other audios you've listened to... I've also thought of doing one where I tell the listener how to masturbate for me.... and describe what I am doing ... sort of a mutual masturbation I guess.

The only thing I would have added would have possibly been the sound of you licking or suckingon the toy afterwards. ;)

Oh my...You know how much I would love it!

Mmmm... I think that would be mutual. It's really all about those pickles. heehee :D

love that nipple shot. Very sensual and erotic.
Great boobies
Steve

Thanks Steve... glad to see you finally made it by!

WOOT!! Party at my place!!
Psst... hey, AJ --- I'm gonna need a bigger bed :D

let's put up a big blow up pool in the living room and get the baby oil out! Never know what might slip where!

I have a passport:D......oops can I cum:devil:

Her party so she has to invite but isn't it, the more the merrier??

So how has the sexy lady AJ been in this week? Nearly hump day... ;)

Unhumped and horny!!

Damn I knew I should have down to the riverfront :rolleyes:

mmmmm.... now that's a very yummy thought!

No, but wish it had been me :heart:

Would you have just watched? Would you have joined in?

The only thing I would have added would have possibly been the sound of you licking or suckingon the toy afterwards. ;)

That's very doable... keeping feeding me ideas!

Thanks for asking. I've found some relief in the gym, but it's an ongoing quest. I'm thinking that a bath might help:rose:

Need someone to wash your back? ;)

In all seriousness... I get it and I admire your move greatly (not that I liked it). It's obvious you're a good man. I've more to say but I believe I'll drop a PM.

Mmmm... I think that would be mutual. It's really all about those pickles. heehee :D

Thanks Steve... glad to see you finally made it by!

let's put up a big blow up pool in the living room and get the baby oil out! Never know what might slip where!

Her party so she has to invite but isn't it, the more the merrier??

Unhumped and horny!!

mmmmm.... now that's a very yummy thought!

Would you have just watched? Would you have joined in?

That's very doable... keeping feeding me ideas!

Need someone to wash your back? ;)

In all seriousness... I get it and I admire your move greatly (not that I liked it). It's obvious you're a good man. I've more to say but I believe I'll drop a PM.

Next time, send me an invitation :cool:

So, I won't be flying off anytime soon to spend a sex filled weekend with you? :(

On the bright side atleast I made you giggle :D

Mmmm... not soon and if I were I'd certainly have us be someplace sunny and warm with a cabana girl (just for you) to bring us drinks.

hiya handsome.... :kiss:

hmmm... have you looked at the average coconut lately? Now have you looked at my bewbies? No can do... I'll be in a sheer sarong when I'm not naked which with you around...

Um....can I just say...DAYUM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back