Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
at work

the pics of you bending over and showing your gergeous ass at work is driving me insane. they are so hot. good work

Leaving :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :rose::rose::rose: & :heart: for the sweet AJ.
Hope your doing great sweets, and so hope to see you here soon.
Your missed.

Missing you.......hope you are well my beautiful wee lassie xxx:heart::heart:

OK, I will not get to mad... BUT DID YOU NOT READ WHAT SHE POSTED!

AJ
Taking an extended break to focus on myself, my family and my grief.

image.php

~ It's so curious: one can resist tears and 'behave' very well in the hardest hours of grief. But then someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer... and everything collapses. ~Colette

its is one everyone of her posts. I doing here index to get it up todate for her. To honor her. I hope she will return... but when you post this... why should she... looks like all you are here for is her pictures... not caring about how she is feeling.

Take the time people to read and understand when someone post something.

:mad:
fred

Sorry Fred - I did miss that!

REad above Brad

Dude. Thanks. I wish her well every morning. No matter what.

Hey Guys... thats just it .. we... her fans.. friends... need to keep her thread going .. remind her that she is special... she is missed... and we hope she will return.

Good Morning Sweet AJ..... see you are not forgotten. I miss you... brad ... ray... theweescotsman... hairball18 ... Emmy...we all miss you .. you a very special lady. hope you are having a great week... and you weekend is filled with fun and joy....

hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

Last edited:
good evening sweet princess. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, I say I miss you already. Take care of yourself.:kiss::heart::kiss:

Good Morning AJ,

Hope your friday is going well? Enjoy your weekend... football.. GO HUSKERS!!...

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Hey Sexy.

Good luck with the bounce back. I see you noticed who has improved their finish.
What a climax!

Hiya all...

So I'm not back - but I am okay and just needed to post that I'm having an absolutely fabulous time.

Likes2WatchU and I are hanging in Chicago. :devil: Also got to meet another litster, Frosty Red last night - girls night out - good times. IABoy (hubby) is joining us today... seeing Jackson Browne tonight. So good to concentrate on being me ... not daughter, not mommy, just me.

Thanks to everyone who's stopped in and left a note... special thanks to Fred for keeping up my index... you are such a dear sweet friend. :kiss:

Brad - big hugs and kisses for my daily love.

I'm sure I'll be back at some point... :kiss:es and hugs to you all...

Jackson Browne huh........can I come xxxx

So pleased to hear from you princess xxxxx :kiss::kiss:

So I'm not back - but I am okay and just needed to post that I'm having an absolutely fabulous time.

Likes2WatchU and I are hanging in Chicago. :devil: Also got to meet another litster, Frosty Red last night - girls night out - good times. IABoy (hubby) is joining us today... seeing Jackson Browne tonight. So good to concentrate on being me ... not daughter, not mommy, just me.

Thanks to everyone who's stopped in and left a note... special thanks to Fred for keeping up my index... you are such a dear sweet friend. :kiss:

Glad to hear that you are having a fun time! :rose: :kiss:

Hugs and kisses back!

Good morning, AJ! I hope you are well. Sounds like you are having a great time:)

hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

I just want to stop by and say I hope you are healing and taking care of yourself.
You're a beautiful woman, inside and out, and we all know it.
:kiss::rose:

AJ,

Hope you are having a great time. Drop by to tell you I miss you.
hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back