Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boots look fun and I like the pantied ass one as well because I am in the mood to give out a good hard spanking. Maybe breaking out my bamboo cane would be fun after some good hand spanking to warm up that bottom first. Make it ping and ready for more. :D

i missed your kisses... mmmm.... let me have at those gorgeous bewbies too!

Oh my! Spanking your sexy butt

anytime babe, anytime!

The boots look fun and I like the pantied ass one as well because I am in the mood to give out a good hard spanking. Maybe breaking out my bamboo cane would be fun after some good hand spanking to warm up that bottom first. Make it ping and ready for more. :D

ummmm... *drool* oh my. ping and sting... craving that sting so bad... thanks for the visual and fantasizing material.

Aye, I am good at the wicked bad fun stuff!

yes, yes you are!

i missed your kisses... mmmm.... let me have at those gorgeous bewbies too!

anytime babe, anytime!

ummmm... *drool* oh my. ping and sting... craving that sting so bad... thanks for the visual and fantasizing material.

yes, yes you are!

I want to...spank you. Spank your hot sexy ass.

from today - i like the panty one mostly because i like the submissive nature of it. I soooo am in need of a spanking. *groan*

Did someone say AJ needs a spanking? Where do I sign up?

attachment.php

from today - i like the panty one mostly because i like the submissive nature of it. I soooo am in need of a spanking. *groan*

You can wear those boots and strike that pose and I will gladly help you with your naughty side. :devil::devil::kiss::devil::kiss::devil::devil:

I want to...spank you. Spank your hot sexy ass.

really?? i had no idea!! :p why didn't you say so???

Did someone say AJ needs a spanking? Where do I sign up?

attachment.php

:D You should know by now you have an all access pass and don't need to get on the list. :kiss:

You can wear those boots and strike that pose and I will gladly help you with your naughty side. :devil::kiss::devil:

Mmmm... i'm always willing to take volunteers on board. No pay but you might enjoy our benefits package. :D

really?? i had no idea!! :p why didn't you say so???

:D You should know by now you have an all access pass and don't need to get on the list. :kiss:

Mmmm... i'm always willing to take volunteers on board. No pay but you might enjoy our benefits package. :D

OooOoooo... .sounds like a three hour tour and I need to find an island somewhere to play reruns on you. Just get to play with that ass... over... and over... and over.... :kiss:

OooOoooo... .sounds like a three hour tour and I need to find an island somewhere to play reruns on you. Just get to play with that ass... over... and over... and over.... :kiss:

you find the cruise and i am so there!! mmmmm.... makes me all sorta gooey... and you? ;)

Hmm I wonder if I could make some nice stripes with the bamboo. One never knows until one tries.

With all that spankin' someone is going to have kiss your lovely rear better.......mind if I carry out this task.......I'm good at kissin ass ;) :p

xxxxx

i wouldnt last shopping with you, id be wanting to take you into the nearest dressing room to better investigage those panties, and while i was on my knees.....

Hmm I wonder if I could make some nice stripes with the bamboo. One never knows until one tries.

I love the marks that welt up after... tracing my finger over the sting... mmm

With all that spankin' someone is going to have kiss your lovely rear better.......mind if I carry out this task.......I'm good at kissin ass ;) :p

xxxxx

my dear Scotsman, i am at your beck and call... who am i to say no to a sexy man like you?

i wouldnt last shopping with you, id be wanting to take you into the nearest dressing room to better investigage those panties, and while i was on my knees.....

hmmm... i could just take them off and hand them to you is you want to see them but for some reason I'm not sure the panties are what you were on your knees for.

As you know I have a tendency to repeat myself over and over again redundantly. :D

Looks like you're having all sorts of fun, AJ. So I wonder..
Will the boots be coming?
Need a cold pack for your bum?
Just how many panties will you need?
:devil:
(Yes, I'm a planner... lists and all.) :D

Hope you have a great Friday:)

It was a lonnnnng day. 10 people got laid off today so it was a pretty tense environment.

As you know I have a tendency to repeat myself over and over again redundantly. :D

no... really?? I hadn't noticed that! At least the things you repeat are worth hearing again!!!

I'm loving my lunch hour now, browsing your index now. :)

sounds like a delicious lunch... ;) wish i'd been around to share it with you.

Looks like you're having all sorts of fun, AJ. So I wonder..
Will the boots be coming?
Need a cold pack for your bum?
Just how many panties will you need?
:devil:
(Yes, I'm a planner... lists and all.) :D

the boots are definitely coming!! i love them - wore them all day today and my feet aren't sore. Have a cute black skirt i might like them with or my new black and white dress. Definitely feeling very girly lately and enjoy a bit more revealing/sexy/slutty wear. Had the new top on today that I wondered if it was slutty or not... definitely enjoyed the attention or the guys who tried to look everywhere but at me!!! LMAO! This one guy who always looks me in the eye didn't make eye contact once! I was so giggling.

Will bring lots of panties - photo opportunities of course... and we might just have to go shopping!

I would love to leave some nice welts. Something you could feel when you sit down and would be fun to run my hands over and feel. Mmm could be so much fun indeed I wonder what the ping pong paddle would feel like after that.

AJ,

Your job still ok? Hmm.. AJ in boots and a dress... OMG now that is a dream

hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

I'm doing okay sweetie - how about you. I've been thinking of you and hoping all is well - you are a really good man.

Well, you're going to give me a fat-head saying such things about me Ms AJ!!!!! Or.....if I take that in a naughty way, you'll...well, you'll give me a fat-head ;)

I've been doing okay. Things have been pretty good this week so I've been trying to catch up on some sleep a bit (and enjoying that). I hope that you're continuing to do okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back