Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick fly-by hi to Red and everyone as Jett rushes off to work. :)

Have a good week.

Congrats on the news RED and hello all. Not much new here - did a lot of cooking last night and have enough food for the week. Today will be writing / sleeping / video watching.

BrettJ in Canada

Shame you can't count these trips on a frequent flyer miles card :cool:
It would be nice, or at least get reimbursed for gas. I drive a gas hog and this past week has been costly!

Congrats red!!!
Thanks. :)

**Runs in, yank the pussycat's tail, and ducks behind the couch laughing my head off**

ps - Love it!!! Hi ya pussy cat!! Hi everyone! Congrats Red, that's so awesome! I've missed you all.:kiss:

Nice to see you too, and thanks!

Yes Jett, yes they are! Such sexy and beautiful Mischief! But that's what makes them so much fun to be around! :D

Big congrats to you Red! That's awesome news!

Scent: I'm rather partial to your current avatar, but that new one is nice.
:kiss:

I like your current one too, but I understand change and if you want, that other is HOT too. :)

Good Afternoon Red :)

:kiss:

Quick fly-by hi to Red and everyone as Jett rushes off to work. :)

Have a good week.

You too!

Congrats on the news RED and hello all. Not much new here - did a lot of cooking last night and have enough food for the week. Today will be writing / sleeping / video watching.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks!

-----------------

Super Bowl food was made and devoured and lots, lots, lots of leftovers are available.

Angelbunny is having internet connection problems right now but she asked me to stop by and say hi. She'll be posting more soon. :)

I hope your weekend went well, Red. :rose:

I assume the football is still going on?

I am just writing and keeping an eye on things.

BrettJ in Canada

Angelbunny is having internet connection problems right now but she asked me to stop by and say hi. She'll be posting more soon. :)

I hope your weekend went well, Red. :rose:

Nice to see you and her, when we're able. Tell her "Hi". :)

It has been a crazy weekend. Just ridiculous.

I assume the football is still going on?

I am just writing and keeping an eye on things.

BrettJ in Canada

Yes, it should be over soon though. There was a blackout over half the stadium and when they got everything up and running again, the losing team, decided they would finally start playing ball. :rolleyes: Now it's a decent game.

Blackout? Wow, wouldn't that add to the drama?

I've seen some interesting sports events in my time where one team pulls up their socks and starts to kick butt and moves things closer. Glad to hear it's a decent game now.

BrettJ

Author / Scripting / Sensualist

Blackout? Wow, wouldn't that add to the drama?

I've seen some interesting sports events in my time where one team pulls up their socks and starts to kick butt and moves things closer. Glad to hear it's a decent game now.

BrettJ

Author / Scripting / Sensualist

Yeah, it gave the losing team a nice long 35 minute break. I am too. I feel bad for folk who pay a lot of $$ for games that are one sided. I hate it when I pay a tiny bit of money and it's a one-sided game.

Woohoo just came back from all girls Super Bowl party. Kids and margaritas! So guilty for bringing my kid home at 10:30. Little absolution cause the tequilas is kicking in now!

After not being able to drink for the last 15 years, kinda lightweight now.

Beyonce did a great job. Think ivy Blue should be a new drink and not a baby name.

So - who won? Yahell hasn't reported it yet, piece of crap.

Hello SCENT.

Hope you enjoy a good night's rest RED.

BrettJ in Canada

Okay, so congrats to the Orioles.

I avoided the whole show by not having TV.

Back to writing ...

BrettJ in Canada

Okay, so congrats to the Orioles.

I avoided the whole show by not having TV.

Back to writing ...

BrettJ in Canada

Bwahahahaha! Rotf!!!!

*sniker*. Oh Brett totally pulled a muscle laughing.

This was football. The sentiment was nice.

It's after 11 and I've been writing most of the day. I don't follow football and only followed a few sports over the years.

Even baseball wasn't "berry berry good ... to me"

I should have known though because it's all I've bloody well heard of for weeks. Now I just have to endure more crap, the Stanley Cup and the World Series. *groan* Make it STOP!

BrettJ in Canada - glad the hockey strike is over so I didn't have to listen to that whiny SHIT!

I've been to auto races (Molson Indy when my brother worked for them) and Air Shows (saw two accidents where people died, once two Snowbirds collided and another time, British jet crashed into Lake Ontario, killing all aboard) I know it's a tragedy but that's a risk they want to take, I suppose.

BrettJ in Canada

I've been to auto races (Molson Indy when my brother worked for them) and Air Shows (saw two accidents where people died, once two Snowbirds collided and another time, British jet crashed into Lake Ontario, killing all aboard) I know it's a tragedy but that's a risk they want to take, I suppose.

BrettJ in Canada

I raced karts and cars from the age of 11 until 17, when I flipped the late model Camaro. I got out of the car, tossed my helmet back into the car and said, "I like girls too much for this shit."

I just plain hated driving. I tried Go Karts a number of times as a kid and never enjoyed it.

I still enjoy a bike ride and plan to purchase a new Mountain Bike this coming spring.

BrettJ in Canada

I just plain hated driving. I tried Go Karts a number of times as a kid and never enjoyed it.

I still enjoy a bike ride and plan to purchase a new Mountain Bike this coming spring.

BrettJ in Canada

I'd love to be able to ride a bike, but unsure of the leg would hold up

You can get bikes now where the pedals are on top and your hands do the pedalling and not the legs. But I do know what you mean.

That fire was indeed spectacular, but when you've seen a jet crash into Lake Ontario and the water come up from that, it's not as surprising in comparison. At least no one died in the video.

BrettJ in Canada

On Twitter during the power outage:

BCOVrUMCIAAdN5J.jpg

You can get bikes now where the pedals are on top and your hands do the pedalling and not the legs. But I do know what you mean.

That fire was indeed spectacular, but when you've seen a jet crash into Lake Ontario and the water come up from that, it's not as surprising in comparison. At least no one died in the video.

BrettJ in Canada

the best part of the Daytona crash and fire, once the fire was out, the track workers brought out palettes of Tide to pick up the water, jet fuel, diesel, and other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back