Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wee, feeling waterlogged at this point. We're over 7" of precipitation for the month. Lets hope I don't lose anymore trees. :rolleyes:

No writing done yet today, but have an idea that's developing. Maybe after I get some of this homework done.

I loved her books. Now they are a bit formulaic

tumblr_mhg8g9BLUi1rksuddo1_500.jpg

My latest Survivor Contest entry was rejected due to "age" - AGAIN!

I think someone needs to give their reader / editors (whatever they call them) a good whack over the head. Do you think after 410 submissions I don't know the age rule? The character has his eighteenth birthday IN THE STORY.

~sigh~

I think a PM to Laurel is in order. This is about the 4th time this has happened and I've been right each time.

BrettJ in Canada

Odd. lol

-----

Morning everyone! :kiss: Late showing up because I spent the morning finishing my that I bought for my son. Here is a online photo of it:

frog-business-1000-pieces-puzzle-323x399.jpg

I put puzzle saver glue on it this morning and I'll put it in his room after it dries. I may by an inexpensive frame for it later. We'll see.

I've got to go dress shopping for daughter number 2 after school today. The high school has their semi-formal on the 16th and today is the only day she can go get a dress.

Chocolate Cake is cooling, Peanut butter frosting is made, Reese cups miniature and regular are ready to be placed and chocolate sauce is ready to be poured. Now, a taco salad for lunch, while watching a cheesy flick on the tube. What could be better? Ohhh yes, beverage of choice a tall glass of white milk.

More from Red's Mercy tale said:
“And you, my pet,” James said as he reached for the whip that Evelyn had left hanging on a peg near the cross, “you have a fetish for beatings?”

Her gaze darted to the fingers that were now curled around the whips handle. She licked her lips and then shifted her gaze back to his face. “Do you wish me to behave any particular way?” she asked.

James snapped the whip and watched her tremble. He reached between her legs and felt fresh juices. “You will always address me as either Sir, or Captain. You do not need to hold back your climaxes. I will beat you until you beg for me to stop and then if I feel you are not quite done, I will continue to beat you. So come, dear pet as many times as you wish, as hard as you wish.” He opened her mouth with his hands and fed her some of her juices. “You are my pet. Rarely will I address you as Mercy. You will walk behind me, but anticipate my move and when I have need of your services, no matter what they are, or where they are, or who is there to witness us – you will perform for me. Do you understand?”

She shook her head yes and then answered with a shaky voice. “I understand, Sir. I wish only to please you.”

“And in truth,” he said, before stepping back and snapping the whip again, “I wish to please you as well as myself.”

Her eyes widened and she watched him lift his arm. Just as the leather sailed through the air, Mercy kept her eyes open until the last second. Just as the tip hit her right nipple, she closed her eyes. Instant pleasure skated through her breasts and down to her sex. She gasped as a second biting sting was placed on the center of her left tit. Again she felt the heat of the kiss dance across her skin and shoot through to her abdomen. Her back arched and her arms and legs, that were bound to the cross, twisted slightly, almost as if they were begging to be caressed too.

Much to her delight her new Master saw her needs and soon the whip was laid across her sex, her thighs, her upper arms. The kisses did not break skin, but they left the telling marks of pink trails that spoke of her willingness to submit to the pain and use it for pleasure.

“Don't hold back, pet.”

James' voice was still foreign to her, but she knew there was an edge of anger in it. She opened her eyes and saw him lifting his hand to deliver another arcing blow to her skin. The smack landed squarely on her pussy and brought such an intense amount of joy to Mercy that her climax erupted from her tight channel.

Fluids rushed out of her, coating her legs and splashing against the rug that rested under the cross. James hit her again and again, until she was bucking, thrashing and pulling at her restraints. Not once had she begged him to stop, in truth he stopped fearing he would hurt her. He shook his head in amazement as he walked back to her, dropping the whip when he reached her side.

James went to his knees and began to drink the honey from her opening. He felt the heat of her sex and cooled it with his tongue, more juice rushed out to coat his face. He laughed and released her ankles, then quickly rose up and freed her arms.

Mercy fell into him, wrapping her long legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders. He carried her to the bed, where he laid her down. James wasted no time in plunging his cock into her warm heaven. She welcomed him by flexing her muscles and forcing him to drag his thick rod out of her tight embrace. His piston action drove her to another climax. He felt her nails bite at his skin as she raked them down his arms. He drilled harder, until he felt his balls draw up and his come explode.

Wow, that's a long time to shop!

I know! She did end up paying for supper with the coupon I provided. lol We found a beautiful dress under $80, a pair of shoes for $10.00, jewelry for $10.00, and a flower bow for her hair for $2. She looks like a fairy, wearing pale teal.

1000039634,default,pd.html

I know! She did end up paying for supper with the coupon I provided. lol We found a beautiful dress under $80, a pair of shoes for $10.00, jewelry for $10.00, and a flower bow for her hair for $2. She looks like a fairy, wearing pale teal.

1000039634,default,pd.html

Darn Lit, won't lemme see the dress, but I bet it looks beautiful

Good evening Red :rose:, RJ, Brett, Scent, FS, Jett, JagFarlane, and anyone else I may have missed...

Sorry I've been AWOL, been really busy with RL and had to survive a week without internet at home after a "brilliant" satellite installer cut my cable line in my building installing someone else's dish :mad: That's on top of having a few problems with my 18 year old daughter which is stressing the hell out of me. :(

Other than that, life is good... :rolleyes: Hope everyone else is getting by and making do in life.

Good evening Red :rose:, RJ, Brett, Scent, FS, Jett, JagFarlane, and anyone else I may have missed...

Sorry I've been AWOL, been really busy with RL and had to survive a week without internet at home after a "brilliant" satellite installer cut my cable line in my building installing someone else's dish :mad: That's on top of having a few problems with my 18 year old daughter which is stressing the hell out of me. :(

Other than that, life is good... :rolleyes: Hope everyone else is getting by and making do in life.

Hello there. :kiss: I love internet/satellite installer folks. We have some real gems here too. Glad to have you back.

I'm off to bed though, after spending HOURS shopping for the perfect dress, shoes and accessories.

Night all. :kiss: I hope to finish chapter two of Mercy tomorrow,

You got another immunity, Red. :cool:

Two in one month!

Can I rub you for, um, luck? :devil:

RedHairedandLucky

Howdy Mutato. :)
Hang in there, Dad.

Howdy Mutato. :)
Hang in there, Dad.

Howdy Jett. :)

I'm hanging in there, not much else I can do. I'm lucky and thankful to have Angelbunny in my life. Without her I'd definitely be off the deep end by now. Everything going well with you and yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back