Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning {{{{{Red}}}}} :kiss:

Hey! I caught you in. It is good to see you and the re modeled place looks great!.
:rose:

Thanks trent. :kiss: ((((hugs)))) I like the new place too. :D Eventually I may start writing here again, we'll see, for now though, what I am working on is some stuff for Lit.

How are you this morning?

good morning beautiful :kiss: just peeking in to make sure you're doing well. let me leave you some hugs and smoochies to help you make it through the day. :)

good morning beautiful :kiss: just peeking in to make sure you're doing well. let me leave you some hugs and smoochies to help you make it through the day. :)

Oh, yes. Please do. :) :kiss: :rose: Nice to see you too! I hope you have a good day. I'm working this morning, then I get tomorrow off. I'll be doing some art work. ;) :devil:

Oh, yes. Please do. :) :kiss: :rose: Nice to see you too! I hope you have a good day. I'm working this morning, then I get tomorrow off. I'll be doing some art work. ;) :devil:

i know you've been wanting to do some art work, i'm glad you'll finally have the chance. i hope work goes well for you today. i have some work to do this morning too. i'm trying to get motivated to do it.

i know you've been wanting to do some art work, i'm glad you'll finally have the chance. i hope work goes well for you today. i have some work to do this morning too. i'm trying to get motivated to do it.

I'm working on Falling into the Woods Ch. 03, since I have a few minutes before I head to the shower.

I have two stories done for my Illustrated projected, just got to have some time for the drawings. lol... It's such a chore.;) ummm Not. :D

Doing good-had a houseful all day. Saw 3 out 4 daughters-and 2 out of 4 grandchildren. I'm worn out-lol:D

LOL I bet! Hehehe good day though. I always feel bad that I haven't seen my grandparents enough. Just so hard these days

LOL I bet! Hehehe good day though. I always feel bad that I haven't seen my grandparents enough. Just so hard these days

Mine have all passed on-but I spent a lot of time with them. I don't get to see my parents as much as I'd like to-but they understand. No Car:rolleyes:

Mine have all passed on-but I spent a lot of time with them. I don't get to see my parents as much as I'd like to-but they understand. No Car:rolleyes:

Mmmm yup that would make it hard. I've made it a point to see the parents a couple times each year...hard with my schedule.

Mmmm yup that would make it hard. I've made it a point to see the parents a couple times each year...hard with my schedule.

I completely understand-plus time seems to move so fast these days.
Well Hun-I'm off Lit for the night-I have to get up very early for an appointment in the AM--you have a great night:kiss:

~Runs in, drops clothes along the way, dives into the huge jacuzzi~

:D
It's gonna be my favorite place to play. :) :devil:

spa_jacuzzi.jpg

-strips down and wanders into the jacuzzi-

Yea I did it for a little while...kinda been out of the writing mode

I did a couple stories. One I created myself and one I joined. I actually moved the one I started over here and tried it as an SRP, it did okay, but quickly became a one on one thread. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back