Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1041811244_de828aaa68_o.jpg

I had forgotten about this one ... but I like the remodeling job :kiss:

~Pulls you in the bubbles with me~

Thanks. :D I felt it was time to clean up... I cleaned up my subscribed threads, took out some threads that just don't appeal to me. I hope to lose my troll that way. lol

I'm happy with the new place too. :D

I decided, I just don't belong in some places because I can't be anyone but the person I am... me. :eek: Loud. Obnoxious. Full of myself. Ohhh and Lit revolves around me... ;) Just thought you should be aware of that. :D

that's what we love about you. don't ever change. :heart: when you two are ready to talk seriously about when we can get together, let me know. so far, any weekend in february looks great. or we could wait til it warms up.....

that's what we love about you. don't ever change. :heart: when you two are ready to talk seriously about when we can get together, let me know. so far, any weekend in february looks great. or we could wait til it warms up.....

Well, if memory serves me right... you wanted to meet us naughty girls before March, so we need to do Feb.

I'm always serious. *puts on serious face* :cool:

I'm so glad I remodeled this evening. :D

Now...while we're in this tub... whose got an upcoming weekend free? or weekday? Night?
I'm booked on weekends (basically) through March but can find a sitter, someone to get the lil one back and forth to his sports, if I know ahead of time what weekend works.

Hey Red

I meant to get by earlier, but got distracted :eek:

Nice place you have here. I will try hard to get in when you are here.

Good evening everyone.

{{{{{Red}}}}} :kiss:

Trent

Hello {{{{{{{{Red}}}}}}}}}
Hello {{{{{{{{{{Trent}}}}}}}}}}
Hello {{{{{{{AS2U}}}}}}}}
Hello everyone

I'm booked on weekends (basically) through March but can find a sitter, someone to get the lil one back and forth to his sports, if I know ahead of time what weekend works.

let's all try to talk on im tomorrow and see if we can't figure this out. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back