Red Line

Devon said nothing as her Leader - a more fitting term, really - played with her cock. She smiled briefly as her hand was seized and placed upon his half-hard member. She gently brushed her fingers across it, smiling again as they enclosed his cock in a firm-yet-gentle grip. Now her smile turned almost wry. She liked the sound of this game that her Leader was proposing. It sounded hot and fun.

“As you wish, Leader,” she said.

To start, she gently stroked his shaft for a few moments. It was hard in no time at all, responding nicely to her girlish touch. Then, still gripping his cock, her thumb traced the lip of his head so softly that, if he was anything like her, it would set the nerves in his thighs on fire. She twisted her grip a little as she did this, moving it in the direction opposite that in which her thumb was stroking his head. She felt the same thing happening to her own cock, much to her delight, and she kept it up - just as slowly, just as softly - for several moments. As the seconds ticked slowly by, Devon’s breathing began to grow shallower; she took her breaths just a little quicker; her body began to tense up a little, although she wasn’t quite ready to come just yet.

She grinned as she rubbed her thumb across the top of his head, feeling the pre-cum there; she swirled it around, knowing full well what that would do to him. She bit her lip as he mimicked her actions, enjoying this game. If this kept up for much longer, she’d have to start holding back. She wasn’t sure if that would be fun torture or just torture - yet.

"I see ever a Surprise Devon" he says as he follows your movements implicitly. He was well versed as well matching stroke and movement exactly as he breathed a bit and smiled.

He felt the precum ooze as he twitched and than laughed a bit as he looked at your face and laughed a bit more. He than slid his hand away and smiled even broader.

"I see your just as horny as me, and if I hadn't stopped we you would have lost?" he says as he than looks away and looks to you.

"I'll try not to laugh at this but Follow your Leader over to the lovely Rack, I don't want my toy to explode to early" he says as he laughs a bit more. as he turns and walks over to the gaint X shaped device than stood at an angle. It hand a simple soft padding on the X and hand ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs as he smiled and shows you the belt. " get on the little steps and grab the handles"

As you move to do it he stops you and looks at you " Do you remember the safe word" he says a serious look on his face.

Andrew wasn't the only one getting all hot and bothered. Devon's teeth bit into her lip even more as the toying went on. Unfortunately, it soon came to an end. She had hoped for a little more fun and then a taste of this man's love potion but it seemed that she would have to wait. She went over to the red X as instructed, letting go of his hand as she felt around for the handles. When she found them, she answered his question.

"Mayonnaise, wasn't it? Disgusting stuff. It's perfect," she said with a laugh.

Her body tingled as she waited for her "master" to make the next move...or give her further instructions.

He stood before you and held his chin in his hand as he looked you over. He was in deep contemplation as he eyed you in all your beauty. Andrew than stepped forward and crouched down as he pulled a box from under the little dais the rack sat on.

In the crouch he looked up and smiled. His arms bulged as he picked up the heavy metal and wood box. The box had a feet with in them and he popped them out so the box could easily sit upon them. Andrew than chuckled.

"What should I use on you, Devan" he said as his right hand pulls out a feather duster and smiles. " How about this, and may be a little of this" he than pulls out a leather riding crop and smiles.

he walks around to the front of the box his cock still hard as he lets the soft feathers of his duster tickle the sensitive flesh of your dick, as the crops rough leather tip runs across your balls.

"Now this seems right" he smiles" Tell Leader how it feels"

Still blindfolded, Devon did not respond to her entertainer's seemingly rhetorical questions. She wondered what it was he was doing, exactly. Whatever it was, he seemed to have plans for her already. When she felt the first tickles of feathers against her head, she drew in a breath and shivered a bit. After tormenting her with his touch, she was now being subjected to erotic tickle torture. Then she felt the leather upon her balls and she grinned. This night was definitely going to be interesting.

Then she had to giggle at her "leader".

"Can't decide upon a title? Perhaps I should just call you Captain," she said with a grin.

"Captain has a nice ring to it" he says as he lets the crops tip explore the soft flesh between the balls and the anus as he smiles and lets the feather duster run across your abs as he thinks.

" Who new, that my boss was such a dirty boy, Does Devon want Captain to take it up a level? Hmmm, could your cock handle Captains fun? i do hope you can, I so want to have you last for the main event"

Back