Really Weird Feedback

Maybe, maybe not. I see some maybe not on Lit.--critiquers who are, as politely as I can put it, confused but not shy about trumpeting what they don't know. These folks aren't really going beyond telling you about them--if you can figure out what is happening.

Perhaps my previously quoted critic would fit into this category! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt
Maybe, maybe not. I see some maybe not on Lit.--critiquers who are, as politely as I can put it, confused but not shy about trumpeting what they don't know. These folks aren't really going beyond telling you about them--if you can figure out what is happening.

Perhaps my previously quoted critic would fit into this category! :D

He or she fits quite snugly into that category. Sometimes I will leave a PC or send a PM or email chiding somebody for poor editing and, when I do, I am always very careful to avoid mechanical errors. In addition to that, there was nothing wrong with the bit of dialogue you cited. It shows somebody losing control of their faculties. :)

Naw, it isn't even a case of seeing myself. I have my trusted readers. It's more of a case of seeing charlatan "reviewers" leading the gullible down wrong paths.

And since my discussion is of reviewing here on Lit., it seems your method must be a little slow and belabored in considering how much to consider for how long--seeing as you haven't posted a story here since 2006. :D

I'm more about doing rather than just talking myself.

Sounds to me like some reviewer has certainly put a bee in your bonnet. Sorry to hear that his comments have struck home so hard.

Thank you for your generous concern for my writing on Literotica, but I haven't been focusing on erotic fiction for some years, as you've noticed. Happily, I've had some modest encouragement in other venues. I've found a diverse field of input a considerable aid to my progress, and happily, I've managed to find a lovely circle of people with whom to interact. I wish you all the best in discovering such a group yourself.

Sounds to me like some reviewer has certainly put a bee in your bonnet. Sorry to hear that his comments have struck home so hard.

That would be a misassumption on your part. :D

I'm often amused here by those who pontificate rather than do.

Back