Really Dark Stories?

hihohi

Virgin
Hello Dear Readers,
Do u know stories that have a really dark turn, something like "Halloween Mom" where the son murders his dad. It doenst have to be in the taboo category although i preffer it. It could be in the Loving wives, mature, interracial love category.
Much Regards

There's "A Mother's Fantasy" where a mother loses herself in her fantasies of hurting her son by first sleeping with his bully and then helping the bully hurt her son. The twist is that, unlike all the other stories on Lit, the son reacts like an actual human being and tries to delete himself in the end.

Or, if that's too dark, you could try something like "Instrument of Vengeance", where a husband finds out his wife is cheating on him with another woman, leading to divorce. The twist is that the wife's lover eventually gets Leukemia, and the cheated husband turns out to be the sole compatible bone marrow donor.

*ETA*: Maybe one of these.

Last edited:
Hello Dear Readers,
Do u know stories that have a really dark turn, something like "Halloween Mom" where the son murders his dad. It doenst have to be in the taboo category although i preffer it. It could be in the Loving wives, mature, interracial love category.
Much Regards
You might want to try my story, Incest Hotel…

https://www.literotica.com/s/incest-hotel-ch-01

There's a mother-son romance that doesn’t end well. It gets pretty dark.

Back