Looking for particular LW stories

blind100

Virgin
I'm looking for a particular type of stories in "Loving Wives" section. As a point of reference I'm giving the "Julie" series by KKHowling.

Basically, the criterias are:
1) Cheating story. Not a cuckold story. Husband/BF either doesn't know what's going on or disapproves.
2) Cheating wive/GF progressively opens up, becomes submissive to her lover and maybe tries things that she wouldn't do with her husband/BF.
3) Lots of sex
4) Bonus points if cum swallowing/facials are involved.
5) Also preferrably that she feels some type of regret and guilt, but just can't stop. I mean, it's pretty weird in these types of stories when a cheater instantly does a 180 and starts hating her husband/BF.

These criterias don't look very obscure at first glance, but I haven't really had too much luck finding stories like this.
Everyone is saying "just browse Loving Wives section, there are tons of stories".
While true, I feel like stories there are mostly two types:
- husband knows and approves of cheating, which is not even cheating (i.e. cuckold stories);
- revenge type stories, a.k.a. BTB. While some of them are closer to what I'm looking for, it's still a far cry. Often times these BTB stories barely have any sex too, it's just all about revenge.

"Julie" doesn't really fit in either of those, which makes it quite unique IMO. And sex parts are insanely well-written.

The ending doesn't really matter. It can be revenge; it can be reconciliation; it can be that husband never even finds out. I'm in it for the process, not result.

So I've decided to try some forum help with this one.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm looking for a particular type of stories in "Loving Wives" section. As a point of reference I'm giving the "Julie" series by KKHowling.

Basically, the criterias are:
1) Cheating story. Not a cuckold story. Husband/BF either doesn't know what's going on or disapproves.
2) Cheating wive/GF progressively opens up, becomes submissive to her lover and maybe tries things that she wouldn't do with her husband/BF.
3) Lots of sex
4) Bonus points if cum swallowing/facials are involved.
5) Also preferrably that she feels some type of regret and guilt, but just can't stop. I mean, it's pretty weird in these types of stories when a cheater instantly does a 180 and starts hating her husband/BF.

These criterias don't look very obscure at first glance, but I haven't really had too much luck finding stories like this.
Everyone is saying "just browse Loving Wives section, there are tons of stories".
While true, I feel like stories there are mostly two types:
- husband knows and approves of cheating, which is not even cheating (i.e. cuckold stories);
- revenge type stories, a.k.a. BTB. While some of them are closer to what I'm looking for, it's still a far cry. Often times these BTB stories barely have any sex too, it's just all about revenge.

"Julie" doesn't really fit in either of those, which makes it quite unique IMO. And sex parts are insanely well-written.

The ending doesn't really matter. It can be revenge; it can be reconciliation; it can be that husband never even finds out. I'm in it for the process, not result.

So I've decided to try some forum help with this one.

Thanks
Good inquiry! They can be hard to find. My Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses series has mostly cheating chapters where spouse is clueless, with a couple chapters though that are definitely cuckolding.

Office wife is a good story, but you must read the sequel completed by another author.

Thanks for suggestions.
I'm bumping this up one time just to make sure. There's got to be some of these stories out there, I don't think my request is too much out of the ordinary.

rmdexter's series "MILF Night in Las Vegas" is also the one I remembered that's kinda-sorta in the same lane.
His writing style is a bit grotesque though, which can be an acquired taste I guess (10-inch dicks, ginormous boobs, elephant worthy loads, etc)

Back