Looking for some good cheating wife stories

gayangayan

Virgin
Suggest me some good cheating wife stories looking for stories where totally faithful wife in a loving and happy relationship (and without any urges to cheat or slutty past) is very slowly and completely seduced behind the back (and against the will of the husband) long stories would be great and there should be a good build up before the sex and hasbund cant find out

Suggest me some good cheating wife stories looking for stories where totally faithful wife in a loving and happy relationship (and without any urges to cheat or slutty past) is very slowly and completely seduced behind the back (and against the will of the husband) long stories would be great and there should be a good build up before the sex and hasbund cant find out
In my late 20s my gf of 5 years (now wife) confessed she had slept with a few guys while I was overseas with work. In short it became a turn on and she told me all the details. Slept with a few more since and we always talk about it.

There would be hundreds of stories in LW section that would fit your criteria if you hadn't specified the husband couldn't find out. Most LW authors aren't wired that way and write of the confrontation. If they have that aspect, they're usually rated so low they don't get remembered.

There would be hundreds of stories in LW section that would fit your criteria if you hadn't specified the husband couldn't find out. Most LW authors aren't wired that way and write of the confrontation. If they have that aspect, they're usually rated so low they don't get remembered.
So that makes it a good request, doesn't it? If there were tons of them, there'd be no point in asking.

I'm also looking for these types of stories, or close.
The best one I know is by far the "Julie" series by KKHowling

(Although the husband does eventually find out, he won't be fine with it.
And to be fair, she definitely had urges. The author portrayed her as somewhat reluctant, but she had her eyes on the prize from the very beginning)

Back