Read Only if a Classy Woman with Decent Public Image but Indecent Private Needs

JohnnyValentine

Deliciously Depraved
CLOSED due to a fucking disrespectful, illiterate, stupid, dumb, moronic, imbecilic, trolling piece of male worthless shit who had no business to even read the advertisement and who does not have the intelligence to perceive the difference between his small, lifeless, pathetic prick and his even smaller, useless, dead brain.

To the fucking stupid scumbag male in question and all other fucking trolling male incels without a productive life, I loosely restate what was the opening paragraph which appeared in this now closed advertisement: Try to have sufficient intelligence and consideration to comprehend the simple concept that this was my PRIVATE ADVERTISEMENT not a PUBLIC THREAD for unwanted ongoing comments or bumps posted by trolls. Instead of showing your fucking stupidity, you would have shown RESPECT by NOT placing posts in it as they would have disrupted the continuity of Gilda Bumps which were placed below.

Sadly, it is made easy for you here to troll and place unwelcomed posts in other member's threads/advertisements. However, in the future, make a fucking effort to post your own fucking advertisement instead of being fucking rude by ruining the countless weeks of hard work it took and would have continued to take to compose mine. The same consideration applies for all my advertisements.

To the numerous female readers: Sincere thanks for your thoughtfulness, understanding and respect.

Last edited:
Back