Rate my aching pussy.

Should I post a wishlist?

• Yes

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just looked at your profile and it says you are. I just happen to be in Long Island through the weekend for work. So my requests might not be safe. LOL

Lovely skills ...

So beautiful, really, I like your work.

I’d love to see you take large rubber bands and put them around your thighs. Then pull your pussy lips out and stick them under the rubber bands to keep them spread and show us your dripping pussy. Clench your Pusey and relax it to show us your wanting, needing pussy. Finally push in as many fingers as you can and slowly pull them out to show how wet they are.

I’d love to see you take large rubber bands and put them around your thighs. Then pull your pussy lips out and stick them under the rubber bands to keep them spread and show us your dripping pussy. Clench your Pusey and relax it to show us your wanting, needing pussy. Finally push in as many fingers as you can and slowly pull them out to show how wet they are.

Oh fuck. That sounds great.

Probably should get to it then so you can relax your mind and show us that wet pussy of yours. Or if you can’t make that work put rubber band on your thigh and then clip binder clips to your lips to pull them apart.

Last edited:
Rated

Judging by my rock hard cock it's a 10 and I hope it gets the pounding it needs soon.

Back