Rape fantasy for guys?

My girlfriend proved to our group I was bi with a gang bang with an audience at a group sex party. She later had me freshly shaved and in a summer dress go for a ride with her favorite bull. We stopped at a secluded spot with a closed gate where I was servicing him. Before I was done I serviced his friends on a picnic table. I felt guilty and told her I felt violated. She showed me the video and I was so into it shaking with climaxes. She said what I felt guilty over wasn't the sex but it was 100% male so I was gay, bi etc. What she said was right, I really loved it and it was one more closet door coming open. So yes, I'm a cuck, sissy, in transition and admit to it. Six men proved to me what I was that day and all the hidden guilt disappeared. Was I raped, no. I showed up cleaned and lubed, I had five extras for a free ride. I arrived back at her place with a fresh pair of panties on and a pad so I wouldn't leak on the seat. Call it a cumming out party. I do recommend for safety sake to play with an exclusive group.

Oh, god yes, absolutely. I prefer to say force fantasies. I have been very lucky to meet a lot of guys in my life that have enjoyed playing with me like that. My current boyfriend and I actually do a few of those scenarios quite often. But, the one I've never done, but thought about a lot, was working out late at my gym, and clocking an older, bigger guy checking me out constantly. By the time I get to my car to leave, he follows me outside, sneaks up and grabs me. Tossing me into the backseat, he strips me and ties my hands behind my back with my sweaty tank top, gags me with my well-used jock strap and then ties my smelly socks around my head to keep it in place. He keeps telling me to just relax since he won't hurt me, he just wants to breed me. He drives me to a street with no streetlights, hops in the back and goes to town on me, telling me how much he's been dying to know what my ass felt like. He fills me up over and over, bending me anyway he wants to, with my muffled cries going unheard. He's a lot bigger than my boyfriend and I feel like I'm being torn in half. Once he explodes in me a third time, he finally unties my socks and pulls out my drool soaked jockstrap. He then smiles and forces my head down on his still huge sweat, cum and ass flavored cock. He tells me he lied, he's been wanting to fuck my face too. Once he cums down my throat, he lets my exhausted body slip to the floor of the car. Filled and covered in cum, I feel I can barely think, let alone breath. He tells me he hopes I enjoy my "new pussy," and that he didn't make me pregnant. He's laughs at his own joke, leaves the car and tosses my keys on my freshly fucked naked body.

Oh, god yes, absolutely. I prefer to say force fantasies. I have been very lucky to meet a lot of guys in my life that have enjoyed playing with me like that. My current boyfriend and I actually do a few of those scenarios quite often. But, the one I've never done, but thought about a lot, was working out late at my gym, and clocking an older, bigger guy checking me out constantly. By the time I get to my car to leave, he follows me outside, sneaks up and grabs me. Tossing me into the backseat, he strips me and ties my hands behind my back with my sweaty tank top, gags me with my well-used jock strap and then ties my smelly socks around my head to keep it in place. He keeps telling me to just relax since he won't hurt me, he just wants to breed me. He drives me to a street with no streetlights, hops in the back and goes to town on me, telling me how much he's been dying to know what my ass felt like. He fills me up over and over, bending me anyway he wants to, with my muffled cries going unheard. He's a lot bigger than my boyfriend and I feel like I'm being torn in half. Once he explodes in me a third time, he finally unties my socks and pulls out my drool soaked jockstrap. He then smiles and forces my head down on his still huge sweat, cum and ass flavored cock. He tells me he lied, he's been wanting to fuck my face too. Once he cums down my throat, he lets my exhausted body slip to the floor of the car. Filled and covered in cum, I feel I can barely think, let alone breath. He tells me he hopes I enjoy my "new pussy," and that he didn't make me pregnant. He's laughs at his own joke, leaves the car and tosses my keys on my freshly fucked naked body.
Wow...incredibly hot....I'm so hard and jerking right now....my fingers fucking my horny ass hole!

My girlfriend proved to our group I was bi with a gang bang with an audience at a group sex party. She later had me freshly shaved and in a summer dress go for a ride with her favorite bull. We stopped at a secluded spot with a closed gate where I was servicing him. Before I was done I serviced his friends on a picnic table. I felt guilty and told her I felt violated. She showed me the video and I was so into it shaking with climaxes. She said what I felt guilty over wasn't the sex but it was 100% male so I was gay, bi etc. What she said was right, I really loved it and it was one more closet door coming open. So yes, I'm a cuck, sissy, in transition and admit to it. Six men proved to me what I was that day and all the hidden guilt disappeared. Was I raped, no. I showed up cleaned and lubed, I had five extras for a free ride. I arrived back at her place with a fresh pair of panties on and a pad so I wouldn't leak on the seat. Call it a cumming out party. I do recommend for safety sake to play with an exclusive group.
Oh My the perfect scenerio, driven out to a public place , used openly in public ( with the chance of being seen ,with an audience and your girlfriend watching ( and directing ?) and to cap it all,recorded on vid ,what more could a gurl want ?

Attachments

• b5 bench bum 1.jpg
    b5 bench bum 1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 11
Oh My the perfect scenerio, driven out to a public place , used openly in public ( with the chance of being seen ,with an audience and your girlfriend watching ( and directing ?) and to cap it all,recorded on vid ,what more could a gurl want ?
Mmmmm...love to dress up sexy slutty with you for a gangbang in the park...bent over and fucked again and again...our mouths and pussies filled with cum......

Last edited:
I engage in lot's of consent/non consent play, where a man has my permission to do whatever he wants with me, and I can't say no. Well, I could, but I don't. I've acted out kidnap fantasies, been "sold" or kept captive, and done prison bitch role-play. I love feeling "forced."

But the best one was a stranger, actually coming into my apartment and "raping" me.

A few years ago a wonderful dom and I were discussing fantasies and this came up. He said he could have a guy "rape" me. Of course he new the man, and knew it would be safe, but I didn't know him. It sounded hot!

He said it would occur at my apartment, for safety reasons. People have been beaten and even shot acting out rape role-play in public after all. I gave him a key to my apartment, so the "rapist" didn't actually have to break in. But I would have no idea when it was coming, or who would be doing it.

The "rapist" waited a few weeks, which made it even hotter. One night, I was in my apartment, half asleep when I heard the door open. I looked up startled, and saw a man in a mask. "Don't you fucking scream!" He ordered, grabbing me and shoving me face down onto the couch. "I've wanted this ass for a long time, and tonight you're gonna give it to me bitch!" He snarled, as he cuffed my wrists behind my back.

"Please no!" I begged, as he pulled my thong aside and squirted lube on my pussy.

"Shut the fuck up!" He ordered, shoving my face down into the cushion. "You'll probably like it anyway you little panty wearing faggot!" Then, he penetrated me, and gave me a quick, savage fucking, then filling my ass with his cum.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it?" He said with a laugh, then uncuffed me and left. It was insane. I was actually scared, even though I knew it wasn't real. I love feeling helpless and afraid. When he left, I jerked off and had one of the best orgasms ever.

Later I met my "rapist." He was a great guy, and we've had some incredible sex since.

Not actual rape, but coercion fantasiesr where I am orally "passed around" and required to give blowjobs to groups of men who impersonally but roughly fuck my throat before ejaculating deep inside me. I love feeling used.

Last edited:
Dreams send me a DM. I want to do a short story with you.

Lots do but resist admitting it. If you allow rape or maybe non-consent, it removed the decision about going gay out of the process. That is, you are not gay if M2M was forced on you, no matter how much you enjoyed it.
Bingo. I have a fantasy of being forced to undress (typically by nlackmail or coercion), tied up, spanked, then forced to give a blow job (spitroasted would be nice, too) over and over again, then shoved out the door.

Bingo. I have a fantasy of being forced to undress (typically by nlackmail or coercion), tied up, spanked, then forced to give a blow job (spitroasted would be nice, too) over and over again, then shoved out the door.
Oh that sounds like a good story to write

Mmmmm...love to dress up sexy slutty with you for a gangbang in the park...bent over and fucked again and again...our mouths and pussies filled with cum......
Ready when you are

Attachments

• b6 taking panties off.jpg
    b6 taking panties off.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 11
  • b7 bench bum thong 1.jpg
    b7 bench bum thong 1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
  • d8 bum trees 3.jpg
    d8 bum trees 3.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 11
Yes. Last winter I went grocery shopping in the evening crossdressed. As I was exiting the store and walking back to my car in the parking lot, I saw a pack of rough looking young men standing together. I wondered if they would see me and follow me to my car and forcibly fuck me inside my car, talking mean to me and spanking me while they each took turns fucking me in my mouth and ass.

I've always fantasized about getting gang raped by a bunch of men. 2 dicks in my virgin hole, 1 jamming my throat, and jerking off a cock with each hand all at the same time. As I whimper and moan in pain and pleasure like a little girl, they just ruthlessly fuck me so hard doggystyle, my ass cheeks bounce and clap like they're giving a round of applause to the cheers of the other men waiting for their turn to defile me.

I’ve been tied up and called “fag” and “queer” as an abusive joke a few times, the trouble was that bondage turns me on, so when I got a hard-on the guys who were tying me up teased me about getting turned on by them.

It sparked many wild fantasies about being tied up and used without consent, especially in a straightjacket and often by three men. 🤷‍♀️

I don't have rape fantasies or want to get raped. I want my sissy friends to fuck my sissy ass and face gently and lovingly, not roughly.

I got raped once. It was not a fantasy, and it was not fun. I would have let him have me but the violence was part of his thrill.
My sister talked me into calling the police and going to the hospital to have a rape kit done and getting the police involved. (they actually admitted me for a day to check me out for injuries - they were nice to me too. Especially the women nurses) I figured, great/ They are thinking "the little fairy got what he deserved"...
But a woman detective handled my case. The guy got five years. And served two.
I’m glad. I’m glad. Maybe someone in jail raped his ass because violence was part of his thrill.

Back