Rape fantasy for guys?

I fantasize about being dressed slutty for sex and cruising for cock at a fav local site in the woods....being approached by a guy and going down on my knees to suck his long hard cock....rubbing my face all over his loose ballsack....slapping my mouth with his fat purple cockhead. Suddenly, I'm surrounded by more cock cruisers! My arms are pinned back....my long ponytail grabbed and held.... cock after cock are forced in my mouth! My top is ripped off....hands are all over my tits....groping and yanking my hard nipples....twisting and pinching.....my moans are muffled by the cock in my mouth! Hands are under me...forcing their way into my sissy pussy...finger banging and gaping my cunt wide open. Being picked up and laid across a fallen tree stump..my arms pulled open wide...a big swollen cockhead forced between my red lips....he fucks my mouth like a whore's cunt.....another cock entering my puckered pussy lips....slamming balls deep into me.....spit roasted over and over..... in a wanton trance of submission. The rest of my clothing ripped off...naked in heels...used and abused. They start cumming in me...my holes overfilled and dripping spunk....my face painted with jizz,,,running down my tits....left cum-covered in a daze...

I fantasize about being dressed slutty for sex and cruising for cock at a fav local site in the woods....being approached by a guy and going down on my knees to suck his long hard cock....rubbing my face all over his loose ballsack....slapping my mouth with his fat purple cockhead. Suddenly, I'm surrounded by more cock cruisers! My arms are pinned back....my long ponytail grabbed and held.... cock after cock are forced in my mouth! My top is ripped off....hands are all over my tits....groping and yanking my hard nipples....twisting and pinching.....my moans are muffled by the cock in my mouth! Hands are under me...forcing their way into my sissy pussy...finger banging and gaping my cunt wide open. Being picked up and laid across a fallen tree stump..my arms pulled open wide...a big swollen cockhead forced between my red lips....he fucks my mouth like a whore's cunt.....another cock entering my puckered pussy lips....slamming balls deep into me.....spit roasted over and over..... in a wanton trance of submission. The rest of my clothing ripped off...naked in heels...used and abused. They start cumming in me...my holes overfilled and dripping spunk....my face painted with jizz,,,running down my tits....left cum-covered in a daze...
And going back again the next day....

capt-shmo-dbqym-06f795.gif
Want to get spit roasted like this....tied into submission for cock after cock...pumping into my sissy fuck holes!

Have had several dreams of being forced by 2 men accosting me while drunkenly leaving a bar, taken into a remote alley as they have their way with me forcing me to be their bitch. Now days those 2 men have turned into 2 hot young ladies with huge cock taking me! Ah the imagination is a wonderful thing!

Have had several dreams of being forced by 2 men accosting me while drunkenly leaving a bar, taken into a remote alley as they have their way with me forcing me to be their bitch. Now days those 2 men have turned into 2 hot young ladies with huge cock taking me! Ah the imagination is a wonderful thing!
Luv to be in the alley watching and waiting for an invitation....would wantonly offer my sissy pussy for all to fuck and gape wide open!

Does guys have rape fantasies like women do?
I got raped once. It was not a fantasy, and it was not fun. I would have let him have me but the violence was part of his thrill.
My sister talked me into calling the police and going to the hospital to have a rape kit done and getting the police involved. (they actually admitted me for a day to check me out for injuries - they were nice to me too. Especially the women nurses) I figured, great/ They are thinking "the little fairy got what he deserved"...
But a woman detective handled my case. The guy got five years. And served two.

I can make all of that come true for you, if you are not too afraid to enter the darkness.

My FWB likes to resist. Needs to be reminded who his ass belongs to.
Perhaps you could remind me?

Though I've never fantasized about rape, I've certainly dreamed about domination (I don't think that's too fine a distinction). I used to imagine being coerced by a woman/women into submitting to a man/men. But while I still fantasize about performing for a woman, it's no longer primary. I've become comfortable in who I am and just want a

I have had fantasies about being raped, especially gang raped and spit roasted. But having a fantasy is one thing but it actually happening is a totally different thing. Maybe the fantasy is best kept in ones head.

Back