Punishing Eden

Hearing the teenager's desperate plea only angered Johnathon more. Did she not realize who was in charge here? Did she not understand that he was the one in control, he would decide what would happen, he would decide when he would stop? His face reddened as he stepped forward and guided his engorged manhood between her ass cheeks and into her already wet pussy. With the head of his cock nestled between her lips, Johnathon gave a hard shove that forced his long, thick cock deep into Eden.

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid slut," he seethed as he reached down and grabbed a handful of her red hair. Pulling her head back slightly, Johnathon began to thrust agaisnt his daughter's ass, slamming his cock into her hard, the table scooting an inch with each thrust. "Just shut up and take daddy's cock."

Eden wanted to try and get him to stop but only made things worse for her, she could feel his anger without him even doing anything, but then she felt what he was doing. And She cried out when he rammed right through her body, she cried out loudly as tears started to form as he started to take her her body felt like it was on fire as she gasped with what he was doing and she became rather angry but knew that she would not say anything now and decided to play into this since he called her a slut she would act like one.

"Oh yes daddy fuck me harder!" She knew how to act "Mmm how long have you dreamed about having your cock inside me? You want me to play the role that mom would never play? " She was panting as she started to enjoy it, he may have broken her body but he would never break her spirit she would play the slut he kept calling her "Oh yes yes!" She cried out scary thing to her was she was actually wanting him to cum into her "Mmm yes give me your seed!" She gripped the table.

As Johnathon first began to slam his cock into Eden, the only sounds in the room were the scraping of the table legs against the floor and the grunts and moans from the father and daughter, but soon the teen began to shout. Johnathon was shocked to hear his little girl talk like that, but it didn't slow him down at all, if anything he began to fuck her harder and faster as she gripped the table with her hands.

Was she mocking him with her cries for more? The thought only made the middle-aged man even angrier. Was he supposed to be shocked by her pleas for his seed to be spilled inside her? If so, she would be in for a serious surprise, Johnathon told himself as he grabbed hold of his daughter's hips and began to pull her back to meet the powerful thrusts of his hips. His cock was penetrating deep inside of Eden now, pushing him closer and closer to a thunderous orgasm.

"Relax, sweetie, this isn't going to be over anytime soon," he said, determined to keep himself from cumming right away. He wanted to enjoy this experience, and he wanted the redhead to feel it long after he was done fucking her teenage cunt.

Eden sighed a little bit as she just stopped shouting since she did not like what she forced herself to say, rolling her eyes as she hung her head moaning happily enjoying every ounce of this. Though she shouldn't be liking this. She panted loudly as she moved her head back everything all so different, in the view of a newly formed woman. Her panting was getting louder, she did not even bother doing anything more. She lost the will to fight least for now, moving her head back she cried out even more.

Hearing what he said she relaxed, perhaps he saw her more of a woman he wanted, a wife though its not like they could get married. So many things ran in her head, she felt how hard he was becoming and grunted as he slammed into her. She could not help but smile weakly and just let herself go to try and enjoy this. Her eyes closed as she was panting and trying to not have her orgasm to soon. She backed into him meeting his thrusts causing her to go much further into her body.

"Mmmm Dad" She moaned happily, stopping herself from calling him by his first name.

Without breaking his rhythym, Johnathon reached down and pushed his pants down off his hips, letting them fall to his knees. Having freed his nuts they were now slapping Eden's backside with each thrust of his cock. He liked that sound, the sound of his ballsack slapping against his daughter's little ass. The same balls that she'd licked and sucked on the night before, he thought.

He could feel the teenager getting wetter by the moment, her pussy opening up for the violent invasion of his thick, stiff member. His cock was throbbing now, pulsing inside of her as he held tight to his control, and prevented himself from climaxing.

And so Johnathon continued to fuck Eden over the kitchen table, yanking firmly on her hair and pounding her pussy with his rock hard dick. The violation went on for another fifteen minutes until finally he could hold out no longer. With a loud groan, Johnathon emptied his massive load into his daughter's waiting cunt, filling her with his sperm as he finally stopped slamming his hips against her. He collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the table as her pussy milked the last drops of his seed from his manhood.

Eden allowed herself to feel what he was doing, being more open to it. But she felt as he pushed his pants down feeling every inch of him. She panted as he took her it felt like harder every time, but she was also in pain so anything was possible. Unfortunately for little Eden was actually enjoyed it, what he was doing to her. She started to wonder how he saw her, as he gripped her hair she cried out every time he gave her a big yank. It was painful for most of the time, but the last fifteen minutes meant more to her.

She cried out when she felt her father cumming into her, she could no longer starve off her orgasm and groaned a bit feeling her body milking him and slowly sighed a little bit. When he collapsed onto her she grunted under his weight and did not know if the table would hold them. Sighing a little as she felt herself relax a little bit more. A soft smile on her face as she actually relaxed her head against the table and her body was relaxed and did not know what to say to him. But she had to know what he was thinking, so she picked her head up and waited till he started to move.

"What does this mean now dad?" Did he see her as anything? Curious as to everything he thought but just relaxed best she could.

Johnathon eventually pushed himself off of his daughter's helpless body, took a step back, and began to pull his pants back up. He glanced up and saw that Eden was still laying on the table, a think trail of his cum seeping from her abused pussy. As Johnathon finally finished zipping himself back up, he saw his daughter lift her head off the table and look back over her shoulder.

"What does this mean now dad?" the redhead asked, her voice betraying the confusion she must have been feeling.

"It means you'd better have dinner ready when I get home from work tomorrow night," he said reflexively, though he realized that his daughter was searching for something a little less obvious. He started to say more, but what else could he say?

"Clean yourself up," was all he said as he walked over and fixed himself a plate full of roast beef and vegetables and then left the room.

Eden felt him leaving her body and she just collapsed onto her knees and heard what he said, looking down as he left she began to silently cry. She cleaned up the table and floor and then went up to her room in a lot of pain, she went into her shower and collapsed onto her knees as the warm water washed over her body. Washing away the blood against her legs and looked up at the ceiling, closing her eyes as tears streamed down her face. Her father was turning more and more into a monster every day.

He did not even love her that she knew, pretty soon he was going to have her call him by his first name. And she did not know if she ever could, but she was just a whore to her and it hurt like hell. She wanted to just pack what she could and leave never to come home again, but once out and dried she slept in her bed naked. Just in case her father came to her wondering why she was dressed, she did not eat she put the food away and cuddled up in bed. And taking a deep breath and letting it out she fell asleep.

Johnathon spent the next few hours working in his study until he was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open. Turning the lights out downstairs, he finally headed upstairs. As he passed by Eden's room, he saw that the door wasn't completely closed, and decided to check on her. He was surprised to find that his daughter was sleeping in the nude, the sheet doing little to cover her beautiful body. Having calmed down and sobered up over the last few hours, John felt sorry for Eden. He had been rough with her.

Deciding he needed to make it up to her, Johnathon sat down on the edge of her bed and gently rubbed her back, "Eden, honey, are you still awake? I want to talk to you for a minute."

Eden was a light sleeper she had been for many years, perhaps it started when her father started becoming mean to her mother. And now he was cruel to her, she had no idea what was going on she felt unloved and it was killing her inside, perhaps punishing was something she needed. But did not know if this was the right away to do it. But then she felt a hand on her back and slowly opened up her eyes. "Hmm?" She slowly started to move, pulling the covers up over her body. Not that it mattered any more.

She turned on her light and looked at her father, she could tell by his eyes that he was sober. She gave him a weak smile, she rolled on her side and she just wanted to burst into tears but held back. Though the tears could be seen in her eyes. "Yes?" She said softly, clearing her throat she said yes again but this time more bold and less afraid. Her blue eyes looked into his and wondered what was up. She brushed a strand of her hair out of her eyes and slowly looked down sighing sadly.

"I know you're probably confused, maybe even a little scared because of the way I've been...acting lately," Johnathon began as he reached down and brushed several strands of red hair from his daughter's face. "I guess your mother leaving has effected me more than I realized and well I guess I'm just trying so hard to hold onto the one good thing I have left..."

"I love you, Eden," he said.

"I love you so much, sometimes I just can't help myself," he admitted, even as he let his eyes roam across her body.

Eden heard what he said and was taken back by everything that he said, and it hit her square in the heart when he said she was the only thing he had left. Looking down a little bit as she could feel his eyes looking at her body. And looked up into his eyes, now was time to be honest with him. She sighed a little bit thinking that everything was simple. She heard that he loved her but it did not help her to much. Her eyes started to show some anger and brushed her hand against her neck and spoke.

"It never feels like you love me, and what you did for me. I have to admit I enjoyed it but I have a feeling you want me to take moms place, you say I am the only thing you have left. Yet you treat me the way you do. I get it dad your job is the most stressful thing ever, but what happens if I become pregnant from what you have done for me? am I your daughter or your lover?" She said simply, though her voice not angry.

Johnathon was shocked by Eden's last question. Was she his daughter or his lover? Or something else? He was silent for a long while, his eyes staring into the darkness of her room.

"I don't know how to answer that, honestly, I don't," he said. "I know that I need you right now more than I need anyone, more than I've ever needed anyone, because of your mother, because of work...but I know it's not fair what I'm asking you to give to me...what I'm asking you to be..."

He grew silent again, trying to think of how to explain himself, "Everything feels like its slipping away and I'm grasping desperately to find something that I can hold onto, something I can control, something that won't slip through my fingers..."

Eden looked at him and for the first time she could remember, he was actually shocked. She was shocked that he was shocked, it never happened to him. At least not with her in the same room, her blue eyes looked at her father. Trying to make sense of all this, though it was hard to. In the back of her mind hearing that he needed her, she had a feeling what this would mean. She was running through her mind everything she could think of, she was a little nervous and decided to tell him.

Reaching over she placed her hand on his and looked directly into his eyes, she squeezed his hand her way of showing she would be there. "I will be here dad" She allowed her sheet that was covering her slid down. Her bare breasts showing now, looking into herself she did enjoy him having sex with her. And perhaps he just needed a woman to love, she was of age though the dangers were there she would not deny her father. Not after him having this heart to heart with him, which was nice.

Johnathon smiled, a genuine smile as his daughter reached for his hand and promised she would be there for him. He believed her, or at least believed that she would try. The question was, how hard was he going to make it on her, how much would she be able to take?

"Thank you, Eden," he responded, noticing the way the sheet had fallen from her chest, baring her breasts, her perfect little breasts. "Sometimes...sometimes I'm going to be angry when I come home...sometimes I'm going to need someone to...punish."

He was sure she would object to the idea of willing being there to bear the brunt of his anger, but he wasn't going to let her go any further without knowing what she was in store for.

Eden listened to him and knew what he was asking her, tilting her head a little bit. She silently sighed, just worry about unprotected sex. And thought for a moment, everything hitting her as it did and she reached up stroking his cheek. "I remember a long time ago when you were still with mom, I know you wanted more children and she didn't. I know you always wanted a son, I do not know where this will go. "How far do you want this to go dad?" She leaned in a little bit and something in her just changed.

Leaning more she kissed her father deeply, her hand snaking down his chest and into his pants. "I have to admit I enjoyed you taking me, the way you released inside me." She said almost seductive, and she had no idea what to happen any more. But she would do what he needed of her to make her father be okay, though she pulled away just in the back of her head she wanted him to make love to her again. She sat up straight unsure what will happen but she did not really care now.

Johnathon didn't really know what to say in response to the things Eden had said, but luckily he didn't have to respond because a moment later she was leaning into his arms, pressing her lips to his. He wanted to jump away from the teenager and tell her how wrong it was for her to kiss him like that, which was strange considering the things they had done together, the things he had done to her. This seemed different somehow. But Johnathon realized that his daughter needed this, just as he needed to punish her. And if he expected her to give him what he needed, to be there for him, then he should be willing to do the same for her.

Johnathon reached for the redhead's breasts, caressing them, fondliing even as he felt her reach down into the front of his pants. She sat up, but he pulled her back down onto the bed, onto her back as he leaned over her kissing her softly, his hand still on her chest. His tongue slipped into her mouth and sought hers out even as his fingers found her nipple and began to tease it.

Eden knew he had no room to talk since he had been making all the things happen, but right now all in all she just wanted him. She was afraid he would hit her but she moaned a little as he kissed her, running her fingers against his cheek. It was not like anyone was going to find out any way, she was taking more college courses on the internet any way. She ran her fingers down his chest and into his pants, unzipping them and taking his cock out as he pushed her onto her back. She smiled a bit.

"I think you need a lover more then you need a daughter sometimes, I can be both" She said once she could breath. She needed him so much, she wanted to feel him spill everything he had into her. Perhaps it was beyond wrong but she did not give much of a shit any more, her smiles showed all to well what she wanted. Sighing a bit as she ran her fingers in his hair. Then moaning when he began to tease her nipple it felt amazing and it grew hard in his hand as he started to work it over.

Johnathon resisted the urge to simply flip his teenager daughter over onto her stomach and move on top of her, taking her roughly from behind as he had earlier. He was sure that she needed a softer touch this time, besides the anger that had fueled him was gone for the moment. He could feel the desire every bit as strongly as before though, especially when he felt Eden open his pants and pull his hardening dick out.

He lowered his mouth to her breasts and slowly began to tease her stiff nipple with his tongue before eventually sucking it into his mouth. As he suckled eagerly on her breasts, Johnathon reached down and let his hand slip between her thighs. He began to gently stroke her clit with his fingers.

Eden felt as he seemed to relax or at least she thought so, she ran her fingers in his hair as she was stroking him and wanted him inside her. She was starting to see wrong choices being the right ones for her. She never wanted him to stop, now that she was no longer a virgin and saw what she had missed all these years. She knew everything was right in the world, taking a deep breath once he stopped kissing her. Eden smiled big time as she relaxed under him as she moved her hips into him a little.

But now she felt what he was doing to her breasts "Oh dad....I want you so much" She groaned and her heart beating big time as her body was starting to get wet. Feeling where his hand was. It was the kind of feeling she enjoyed. relaxing under his body was almost hard to do, with how she felt herself wanting to give him what he wanted. Her hands going against his chest now as she let him do what he wanted to her. Right now things were going smoothly and perhaps he would love her instead of just fuck her.

Johnathon moved his mouth to Eden's other breasts, sucking the swollen nipple into his mouth as his hand rubbed deeper between her legs, one finger pushing between her pussy lips, feeling the heat that waited there, and the dampness. His cock was now completely erect and pressing against her leg, throbbing, wanting to find its way inside of his daughter's beautiful, little body.

As much as he wanted to go slow, he couldn't wait any longer. Releasing his hold on Eden's nipple, Johnathon moved on top of her, his hils sliding between her legs. "I love you, Eden," he whispered as he lowered himself down, his thick cock pushing into her wet pussy. He moved slowly, but didn't stop until he was buried deep inside of her, then he began slow, gently thrusts of his hips.

His lips moved to her neck.

Eden felt his mouth over and over on her breasts and it actually felt rather nice against it. Her breathing was getting much more. Sighing softly as she could feel him throbbing against her leg. Looking up at him she could see a softer man tonight. She moaned a bit feeling his finger against her pussy and could not help herself from being rather loud. But it was nice to know no one would be able to hear this. Grinning a little as she watched what he was doing and waited thinking about all sorts of things.

But then she felt him moving into her "Oh god yes" She wrapped her arms around him, moving her head back feeling her father going into him. It was nice to be able to be herself as he began to move into her, moving her hips up into him "You feel so good inside me" She panted digging her fingers into his back. Grinning a bit as she thrust his hips right into her, it was nice to feel this moment. Moaning as his lips went to her neck she panted a little bit, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

Encouraged by the words and actions of the redhead laying beneathe him, Johnathon continued to rock his hips between her legs, his manhood moving in and out of her warm sex. His lips moved from her neck, back up to her mouth, covering her lips with his own, his tongue slipping back into her mouth. He began to grunt with the effort, groans of pleasure slipping from between their lips.

As much as he wanted to make love to Eden, to take her slowly, his body wanted something more. His hips began to speed up, driving his cock into her faster and faster, albeit with nowhere near the intensity of roughness that he had used earlier in the evening.

Eden groaned watching what he was doing to her, running her fingers in his hair when he was kissing her neck. Feeling his hips going into her as she began to pant a little bit. But then he actually kissed her deeply, resting her hand on his cheek as she moaned herself. Moving her hips up into him enjoying the contact with her father now. Closing her eyes as she locked her legs around him, feeling his tongue hitting her own. Her body enjoying the sensation, not hurting to badly any more.

She felt him start to take her faster which made her moan even more into his lips. It was rather nice to be able to enjoy her father, this way he loved her. When the kiss broke for air she smiled "Oh god you feel so good" she cried out moving her head back, gripping her hands against his back. Panting loudly a feeling this good cannot be bad, that was how she was seeing this any way. Her breathing was starting to get more loud though she tried her hardest not to pant so loudly so soon but could not help it.

Of all the women that Johnathon had been with in his life, he couldn't ever remember one who was as tight and at the same time as wet as Eden was as he continued to drive his hips down against her thighs, his cock sinking into her only to emerge seconds later. Her pussy seemed to draw him in and tighten around him with each thrust, just as her mouth seemed to fit his perfectly as their tongues brushed together.

"Do you want me to cum inside of you again?" he asked, breaking the kiss but not slowing down the penetration of her sex with his engorged manhood.

Back