Private School Discipline

"Yes pet. You are all mine, and you fucking love it." He slammed his hard cock back inside her.....filling her, spreading her pussy wide. He loved how tight her cunt was. It was obvious that it did not get the use that it should. He was going to do something about that.

He started to slide in and out of her. Every thrust into her was hard and deep. He slammed his cock into her so fucking good. Every time he pulled out of her it was long and slow.....making the anticipation of the next deep thrust so good.

Erica moaned loudly as the headmaster fucked her hard. It was so very different than she was used to. He was really using her and for some reason she really loved it. She was lucky the school was empty or she feared that someone would hear her... she was really being loud.

He loved how vocal mrs. Wellington was. He loved hearing her moans. It was more proof that she loved what was happening. John enjoyed this more than he ever thought. Her cunt fit perfectly on his hard cock.

John felt her moving back to his cock. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair. He pulled her head back to him and he whispered in her ear, "Mrs. Wellington, I know you have never been fucked like this before. I know your husband never gave you cock like this. This is the best fuck you have had in your life, and I am going to make you cum so fucking hard. Do you want to cum, Mrs. Wellington?"

Erica was quite sure that the earthshattering feeling she had earlier might very well have been the first and only true orgasm that she had in her life... and if possible she would love to have that feeling more often.

- "Yes.... Yes... Let me cum... Please"

She begged him. She loved how he held her hairs, how she was sure her ass was red with hand prints and how her pussy dripped from her moisture. It surprised her that the headmaster still hadn't shot his seed anywhere and part of her still hoped he would find a spot to shot it that wasn't her body.

Her response was exactly what he expected. He knew she wanted to cum. He knew that she wanted to cum on his hard cock, because her husband sure wouldn't be able to make her cum.

"I want you to cum all over this hard cock pet. You know that you love my hard cock filling your cunt, so, I want you to coat my cock with your cum. DO IT YOU LITTLE SLUT. CUM ON MY HARD COCK." H smacked her ass hard as he fucked her cunt so good. "NOW"

She loved the way he made her feel, the way he fucked her and hit her. It took a few more moments but then with a scream louder than any of her moans before she orgasmed and the orgasm seemed to last for quite a long while.

When the orgasm finally ended she collapsed onto his desk, trying to catch her breath.

He fucked her long and hard through her orgasm. Her spamming pussy felt so good wrapped around his hard cock. When she collapsed down onto the desk, he was not finished with her. There was more to cum.

He continued to thrust into her. He was getting so close to cumming. The only question was where he was going to shoot his cum....but there was really no doubt. He was going to fill her, and fill her good. He exploded.......shooting giant ropes of his hot cum deep inside her hot pussy.....splashing deep inside her.

She screamed as she felt him fill her pussy with his seed. Her sensitive pussy might very well have experienced another orgasm caused by his. She loved the feeling of being filled with his seed and it was more than her husband gave her.

She was unable to speak still, so exhausted her body felt.

He left his cock buried in her after filling her with his thick cum. He ran a hand up her back...his fingertips caressing the soft skin of her back. Then he grabbed her hair again and, once again, pulled her head back to him.

"You are so fucking hot Mrs. Wellington. Your cunt feels so good on my cock, and I know that you have never been fucked like that before, but you will get fucked like that again.....I guarantee it."

He pulled his cock out of her.....stepped back....smacked her ass. "It is time for you to go Mrs. Wellington. Let me know when you would like your next lesson."

Erica moaned as the headmaster pulled out of her and she felt his seed drip from her pussy. She knew that in a moment she would be sitting in her car, cursing at herself for how much she had enjoyed this. That she would not truly believe that she had enjoyed it as much as she did. But right now, she was very happy with it.

- "Tomorrow?"

She answered his question, with a tired smile and waited for him to free her from the silk restraints.

- "Is there a place where I can clean myself?"

A shower would be a lot better than just some restrooms.

He smiled when she said tomorrow. She was anxious to have his cock filling her again. He was turning her into his personal slut, and that made him happy. He was going to enjoy her hot body.....all of it.

"My private restroom is right through that door if you would like to use that. If you want something more you would have to use one of the locker rooms. They have showers. That would be your choice, but you would have to walk to and from the locker room naked."

When she was able to stand again, she looked at him with a smile. Somehow she looked a lot less shy while his seed was dripping down her legs.

- "You look like you can use a shower as well..."

She said with a smile.

- "How about you show me where the locker rooms are?"

She did her best to make the invitation obvious, but then felt how her cheeks turned crimson red as her nerves won again.

"Oh, Mrs. Wellington, it does seem like you are trying to get me to fuck you in the school locker room shower. It certainly seems that you are not the prim and proper mommy and wife that first walked into my office trying to keep her bratty kid in my school. Something tells me that this has nothing to do with that, and everything to do with the fact that you like what I do to you."

He took her hand and they walked out of his office. He slowly led her through the hallway to the boys locker room. He walked into the shower room and turned the water on. Then he grabbed Mrs. Wellington and pushed her against the tile wall. He pinned her there with his body, and he kissed her hard as the water beat down on their bodies.

Erica smirked at his words.

- "I am happy you noticed that, headmaster"

She loved the way he took her hand and lead her through the school building all naked. A jolt of excitement ran through her body when he pushed her against the wall and she sure wasn't shy in the way she kissed him back.

Still the water was very much welcomed to clean her. She felt like a mess, an aroused mess.

- "I am yours."

She admitted to him, loving the feeling of being used by him

Without breaking the kiss, he reached down and grabbed her ass......caressing it at first. Then, he lifted her up by her ass...wrapping her sexy legs around him. The kiss got deeper and deeper.

John lowered Mrs. Wellington onto his cock. He broke the kiss and looked at her as he lowered her further onto his cock. His fingers teased her tight asshole. " there is no doubt you are mine. I am going to derive great pleasure from using your hot fucking body, pet. You are my little slut."

Erica loved the feeling she got when she felt the Headmaster's cock inside of her again, although she was a bit nervous at the fingers teasing her asshole. She loved the way he disciplined her, but the way he teased her seemed to entail more interest than just that.

- "How about we come to a new understanding? I will be your little slut, there is no denying that, and I will do all what you wish. In return you rip up those papers you have been threatening with and keep my son on your school. I won't leave my husband, but I think I make you very happy otherwise."

She offered, for both their sakes. Of course he would out on some leverage but in return she would be a lot happier with it all.

John thrust his hips into her hard. "Who the fuck put you in charge. You are my slut. There is no doubt about that, and you love the fact that you are my slut. You love my cock filling your tight cunt. I am not ripping up any papers, and I don't expect you to leave your husband. When your kid fucks up, the punishment changes now. When he fucks up, you get no cock."

He stared at her, and thrust his hips into her....filling her cunt over and over. His hands on her hips raised and lowered her to maximize every thrust of his hips to her. Her cunt once again gripped his cock tightly.... He was going to enjoy using her so much.

She moaned loudly under his hard thrust. As much as he loved using her, she loved being used by him.

- "I hope you still plan to discipline me at times for punishment purposes"

She said with a grin, although she was sad that he wouldn't give in about her son. He no longer needed that leverage over her when she was willing to give it to him. They both knew her son wouldn't behave much better in the future.

"Oh, there will be punishment. Some of that punishment might involve you not getting what you want." He thrust in and out of her harder and deeper. He was enjoying her hot body.

He leaned back in and kissed her hard and deep. Long deep, hard thrust rammed his hard cock deep into her hot, tight, wet pussy. The hot water beat down over them as their bodies slapped together in wild passion.

She really enjoyed how he used her body, even without the restraints it made her feel like she was at his mercy. It made her feel wanted and she could tell he had been planning to do this for some time.

- "Going to make a mess of me again?"

She whispered aroused in his ear and licked his earlobe.

"I am going to make a big mess of you slut, and you are going to love it." He thrust into her again and again....his cock pushing so deep into her.....stretching her.....filling her....pleasing her.

"Do you want to cum again MY hot, little slut? Do you want to coat me with your cum again?" He knew the answer; he was certain. He wanted th hear her say it. He wanted her to beg for it.

- "Yes... Sir... make a mess of your slut"

She answered him with a smile, trying to make eye contact with him. How much had changed since that 'first' meeting the previous week when she hardly could look at him. And now she wanted to feel him explode inside of her pussy. There was no way that Howard would be enough after this session.

He fucked her harder and deeper still. His balls slapped against her. "Cum for me slut. Cum again on this hard cock. You know you love the way I fuck you. Cum like the good slut you are."

He continued to slide in and out of her. N here was no doubt in his mind that when her pussy started to spasm again it would push I'm over the edge and he would once again fill her sweet cunt with cum.

And indeed when her pussy tightened with her orgasm, she milked him of his seed. She loved the feeling of his seed shooting into her and moaned loudly as it did.

When her orgasm passed, her legs felt weak and she needed the wall to keep standing.

He pressed his body against hers..her tits pushing to his chest. His hands moved over her body. He kissed her deeply as he pulled his cock from her hot cunt. He caressed her ass. He caressed her tits. He ran his fingers over her pussy. He teased her tight asshole.

He broke the kiss and moved his lips to her shoulder. He licked. Then he nibbled. Then he bit and sucked on her shoulder. He left a small mark. HIS mark. "Let's get your hot body cleaned up, slut."

Back