Private School Discipline

Bella was feeling rather jealous with the way the headmaster looked at her aunt while teasing her body, but soon had to close her eyes as she was being pushed against the edge of an orgasm.

- "Keep going... keep...

She moaned at him. Erica gasped as suddenly two people walked in, a man and a woman. Both dressed in swimwear made it very clear they were going to join. Especially the woman was extremely good looking. With a blush Erica looked around for her earlier outfit, but had no idea where it had disappeared to. So instead she glanced at the headmaster, hoping he would decide they were to leave

John added a second finger to Bella's tight pussy and fingerfucked her long, and deep. He knew she was going to cum so hard for him and he enjoyed it. He liked the fact that she came to him and wanted him to make her cum. John saw the look on Mrs. Wellington's face when the two people entered their pool area. John was not happy to have people entering the area without his permission. He was not looking for more people to join his entourage, but he thought he would play with Mrs. Wellington a little. "Did you invite them into our pool, pet?"

Erica had a scarlet blush on her face and did her best to hide her body under water... but sadly water was not the best cover.

- "N... no sir"

She nervously answered his question. Both the man and woman looked at her but then they looked at the headmaster.

- "Don't stop for our sake. Nicole here loves watching and being watched..."

The woman smiled as her husband... boyfriend... lover spoke and gave John a wink. Then the two of them moved to one of the corners of the pool and started to make out

Bella had her mouth open, ready to explode on the fingers of the headmaster if he continued

John did not stop. He continued to slide his fingers in and out of Bella's tight little pussy. He loved her reaction. For such a young girl, she was turning into someone who would be such a good little pet. Hmmmm... aunt and niece as his pets... it was an arousing thought. "Cum for me my hot, needy slut. Cum all over my fingers. Don't hold it in...let it go. Show your aunt how well I please you." John didn't care about the other couple. The woman, he might have her at another time, but right now he was focused on his two pets.

Bella had tried to fight it when the couple showed up, but this was as much as she could take. Because she had been fighting it, the orgasm was even harder and with a loud moan she came. The woman glanced in her direction with a grin for a moment but then focused on her partner again, making movements with her hand that clearly showed she was jerking him.

Erica moved back towards the headmaster and her niece, trying to find the outfit.

John fingered bella through her orgasm. He was really happy with how hard she had cum. He continued to move his fingers in and out of her slowly as he looked over at Mrs. Wellington. "You look so delicious pet. I love you showing off your hot body. I think you should stay like that for the remainder of the day." John smiled at his pet, knowing she was in a conflicted state.

The man turned his love around and started to kiss her neck while clearly playing with her breasts. Soon he freed her large D cup from the bikini and started to play openly with them, not caring at all there was an audience.

Bella kept moaning as the headmaster continued his play while Erica had given up her attempt to find her outfit but stayed close to him, to 'hide' in that manner.

John reached out and grabbed one of Mrs. Wellington's perfect tits as he continued to finger Bella's tight pussy. He pulled lightly on her nipple as he said to her, "why are you trying to hide your body. You are so fucking hot. You should be showing your body off. Be proud of what you have pet."

Erica couldn't believe the woman let herself be displayed like that and hoped she wouldn't be put through something like that. But she was very aware that if the headmaster would want it.. she would do it.

Bella kept softly moaning as the play continued, her pussy trying to trap and suck on the fingers, but soon her moans were joined by that of the woman. Her partner started to play more rough with her breasts and nipples. Something she didn't seem to mind at all

John looked at Mrs. Wellington. It was obvious that what was going on with the other couple had her conflicted. He continued to finger Bella's hot pussy and he said to Mrs. Wellington, "do you like what he is doing to her? Maybe he would do the same to you if you went over and asked him." John knew he was pushing the limits, but he had to test her.

Erica bit her lip, not so much for what the headmaster had said, but for what she was going to say.

- "You are the only one I want to touch me like that... but if you want me to ask him so you can spend some time with her..."

She said, knowing he was in charge and that she would do nearly everything he told her. Bella placed her hand on the hand that was toying with her pussy... getting very close to another orgasm.

John could sense that Bella was getting close to cumming again. He fingerfucked her faster and deeper. "Cum for me you hot little slut. Show me what a slut you are and cum on my fingers again." John looked at Mrs. Wellington as he pushed Bella to another orgasm. "You didn't answer my question. You assumed what I meant by my question. Do you want him to do that to you?"

Bella moaned loud enough when the second pool orgasm came over her, squeezing his hand with hers. This time she didn't scream, so the only people that were aware of her climax were the ones in this pool and not the rest of the visitors in the spa. Erica shook her head.

- "No, I don't want him to do that to me. Only you."

She told him, but at the same time she had a hard time looking away. It was a hot sight and she knew how sensitive her own nipples were. A treatment like that would be very painful

"It certainly seems like you want that from him. You can't take your eyes off of him and what he is doing to her. Perhaps you should go ahead over there and join them, and I will take Bella back up to the room and show her what it means to be my pet." John smiled at Mrs. Wellington. He knew she needed him to treat her like his pet, but she still needed to prove herself worthy.

Erica moved even closer to the headmaster and took his free hand and brought it to her breasts.

- "You are the only one I want touching me."

It was the truth as she didn't want Bella or Stacey or any other woman to touch her, but only let them because it was the headmaster's wish. Although she had to admit it gave more pleasure than she would have ever thought

John caressed Mrs. Wellington's breast firmly with one hand as the fingers of his other hand remained buried in Bella's pussy. He pulled on Erica's nipple as he felt Bella lean in to him...spent from her orgasms. "So, tell me, which of you should be my main pet? You each need to tell me why you are the one I should choose." There was no doubt in John's mind that he wanted Mrs. Wellington to be his number one pet, but there was also no doubt that Bella would be getting some attention from him. He wanted them both to state their case.

Erica softly yelped as his fingers toyed with her sensitive nipple, but the kind pain only made her nipples grow more hard. She wasn't too pleased when she heard the headmaster still hadn't made up his mind after getting to fuck her ass.

- "Me please sir... You know how I love and need your discipline and how my body belongs to you. You make me feel things no other man has ever done. You can fuck our little slut every chance you get, as well as any other woman of your choosing, as long you let me be your most important one."

Erica answered in whisper, trying to make sure the other couple couldn't overhear. Bella didn't care very much about being 'his number one pet' and felt too much on fire to really think well.

- "You love my young, innocent body"

She only stated to spite her aunt

John looked at Erica. "You need to prove yourself. Your hesitation earlier has caused me to be concerned about whether or not you are truly mine. Perhaps I should just send you back to your husband and you can be satisfied by having his old cock once or twice a month. Bella seems to be enjoying what I am doing to her, but she doesn't understand yet that I have taken control of her body. She won't be able to get what I have given her anywhere else. She is too young to realize that she is mine, but look at how her body reacts to me. Look how she presses her hot, young body to me even after two orgasms. She just can't get enough. Maybe I can train her to be better than you. What do you think Erica?"

Erica shook her head. Absolutely not happy with the headmaster's words about Bella.

- "No... I will do anything you say, Sir. How can I prove myself to you?"

After giving him her ass she was indeed rather sure there was little she wouldn't do, but she disliked how aware he made her of that. She was going to be his slut, giving in to all his needs and desires... if she wasn't already

"If you had not hesitated before, you might already be there. Unfortunately, your hesitation raised some doubt in my mind." John hopped out of the pool and picked up the bathing suit that Mrs. Wellington had been wearing. He looked down at the aunt and niece still in the pool and said to them, "let's go back to the changing room. There might be some privacy there to see if someone will earn the title of my favorite."

Erica blushed, knowing that they would have to pass the public area to get back to the changing rooms and in her naked state that was rather embarrassing. Still, she made it out of the pool before Bella did. But Bella's slow speed had little to do with embarrassment but more with difficulty staying on her feet after the previous orgasm.

The women clearly got checked out by the other couple and that was only the start of the looks they got as they slowly made their way back to the the changing room. The headmaster got all chance and time to parade with his sluts again

John walked slowly back to the changing room. He was in no hurry, and he was more than happy to show off the fact that he had two hot women following him...one naked, the other might as well have been. He smiled at the people as he walked past them...especially the women. When they got to the changing room, John let Bella go in first. Then, he stopped Mrs. Wellington, pinned her against the door jam, and kissed her deeply. He caressed her big tits as he kissed her...making sure that everyone saw what was going on.

The looks of all those people brought quite the blush to Erica's cheek and the warmth she felt only spread at the headmaster's sudden move. It took a moment before she kissed back, but when she did it was clear she was very aroused... and rather nervous.

While the two of them kissed, Bella stripped from the swimwear she had been wearing, but stayed naked as it was very easy to guess they were going to stay naked for a while. There was another door leading to the exit and she locked that one so that no one else would be walking in on them. Some privacy would be good... although it was possible the headmaster had other wishes

John continued to kiss his naked pet in the doorway...making no move to allow her to move out of the view of the people at the pool. He caressed Mrs. Wellington's tits firmly as he kissed her. He could tell that she was getting aroused and that she wanted more than the kiss. He was going to have more fun with the aunt and niece.

The way the headmaster controlled her, the way the people watched her... it was setting her body on fire and the way she kissed showed that her orgasm was building rapidly. She didn't try to move away or to hide herself, but when the orgasm came she did feel embarrassed. Luckily the kiss silenced most sound and was she limited in her movement

Back