Princess Leia's Alternative

AlenaChase

Virgin
I had an idea that I would like to see written. The bottom line is that the story in the Star Wars universe went wrong. The Rebel Alliance has been completely and unconditionally defeated. The Empire captures the rebel leaders in order to put them to death or eternal painful imprisonment. Princess Leia manages to escape arrest one way or another. She gives the rest of her money to an underground surgeon, who completely changes her appearance, including giving her (don't ask) duck lips, huge massive tits and big round buttocks. After this transformation, the former senator remains somewhere in a lost corner of the galaxy, completely alone and completely without means of livelihood. She suffers from poverty, but quickly realizes that her new look has some advantages. So, the princess ends up as a sex worker serving rich farmers, imperial stormtroopers, gangsters and aliens of all sorts. Along the way, she painfully suffering her fall or, on the contrary, unexpectedly enjoys it.

Luke has also escaped capture using the force.
One day, as she perfumes herself for her next client and enters the bed chambers to meet him, she finds Luke there, naked, massive cock in hand.

"Our only hope is going to be a child more powerful in the Force than either of us. And there's only one way to make that happen...beloved sister." he says.

"I've paid for you for the next month, exclusively. I think we'll enjoy our time together."

This is a completely different idea. I'm not a big fan of the Force, destiny, etc., or "exclusive" sex with the same man. But if anyone wants to write such a story, I wish him a happy journey.

This is a completely different idea. I'm not a big fan of the Force, destiny, etc., or "exclusive" sex with the same man. But if anyone wants to write such a story, I wish him a happy journey.
So why do you want a story in star wars universe without anything starwarsy in it?

Not a fan of your idea tbh, nothing sexy about it for me. But wish you luck.

When I saw this thread I thought for sure it was going to be about Princess Leia becoming a slut for Jabba the Hut. She looked hot in that scene!

So why do you want a story in star wars universe without anything starwarsy in it?

Not a fan of your idea tbh, nothing sexy about it for me. But wish you luck.

Same here. You have to radically adjust Leia to meet your expectations also, destroy everything that makes her who she is. I’m sorry but I can’t support that with any character, especially not one of my favorite heroines of all time. Why not just use a random woman revolutionary or is it that important to upset Star Wars fans? Is Palpatine helping you write the story or something?

I had an idea that I would like to see written. The bottom line is that the story in the Star Wars universe went wrong. The Rebel Alliance has been completely and unconditionally defeated. The Empire captures the rebel leaders in order to put them to death or eternal painful imprisonment. Princess Leia manages to escape arrest one way or another. She gives the rest of her money to an underground surgeon, who completely changes her appearance, including giving her (don't ask) duck lips, huge massive tits and big round buttocks. After this transformation, the former senator remains somewhere in a lost corner of the galaxy, completely alone and completely without means of livelihood. She suffers from poverty, but quickly realizes that her new look has some advantages. So, the princess ends up as a sex worker serving rich farmers, imperial stormtroopers, gangsters and aliens of all sorts. Along the way, she painfully suffering her fall or, on the contrary, unexpectedly enjoys it.
Is there any way we can work Howard The Duck into this tale?

no, not that I can think of at the moment. My comment was meant more in the manner of a light-hearted joke.

And in case you are wondering, no, I am not physically attracted to Howard, or any other duck, for that matter. :)

nein, das fällt mir im Moment nicht ein. Meine Bemerkung war eher wie ein unbeschwerter Witz gemeint.

Und falls du dich fragst, nein, ich fühle mich körperlich nicht zu Howard hingezogen, oder zu irgendeiner anderen Ente. :)
Ah, okay. Ich komme aus Deutschland. Und Howard the Duck ist in Deutschland keine große Sache!

He is not a big deal here either. Most critics said the movie was terrible, but I happened to like it, maybe because it was such a terrible concept and poorly executed. TO me, it comes under the umbrella of "So bad it was good." I admit, sometimes I have unusual tastes.

Have I got things mixed up here?

Surely the Force is allowed on Lit so long as Leia starts liking it?
The Force on Lit, takes on a completely different meaning, no? I recently wrote a story cleverly called, Forced! Was thinking of what to call the sequels: maybe More Force; Forced Harder; and then Even More Force.

Shh... absolutely NO Star Wars allusions, remember..? Presumably, the new story has to happen in our own galaxy and pretty close by!

Lit’s guidelines prohibit dubious consent behavior from copyrighted characters. That includes Leia, so this story would probably not be published here. As I said earlier, it doesn’t fit Leia’s character either. I honestly don’t know why people are still trying to encourage this story. Fair warning- it won’t fit the guidelines of this site. Thx.

Back