President Trump's Health

Jeb is 6'3".

160915_SLATEST_Trump-Jeb-Height.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

so then Hussein Obama Bin Soetoro is a MUSLIM

THX!

45 has the same BMI, body shape, and brain capacity as vettebirther.

You're an idiot. He's wearing standard men's shoes. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you can tell me next the sky is pink and Trump farts pretty rainbow jelly beans. I'm sure you'd be happy to snack on them regardless.

This embrace of the ridiculous is... well, ridiculous.

You're an idiot. He's wearing standard men's shoes. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you can tell me next the sky is pink and Trump farts pretty rainbow jelly beans. I'm sure you'd be happy to snack on them regardless.

This embrace of the ridiculous is... well, ridiculous.

What you can't take a joke? I'm happy in knowing you'll be eating Trump's shit for the next 7 years.

Oh and though I was joking it's entirely possible he could be wearing elevator inserts in his shoes undetected to the casual eye. You know, like your padded bra.;)

His height and weight are lies, both fudged to keep his BMI under the obesity category.

We have a winner! Trump gets busted for lying on the regular and about stuff that shouldn't really matter.

GTY-trumps-obamas-transition-jef-170120_3x2_1600.jpg

What you can't take a joke? I'm happy in knowing you'll be eating Trump's shit for the next 7 years.

Oh and though I was joking it's entirely possible he could be wearing elevator inserts in his shoes undetected to the casual eye. You know, like your padded bra.;)

Trump is wearing inserts and he's still at best just as tall as Obama???
That's the weakest sauce you've ever pitched.

Was Tromp asked to remove his shoes when he stood on the height-and-weight machine?

Back