Popular Fetish categories?

Hi!

I've had success in writing some 'free-use' stories in the fetish category. Now I want to branch out and try something else.

I know about scat, but I'm not interested in that.
I think there is something about drinking breast milk.

What are the most popular types of stories in the fetish category?

Thanks!

Hi!

I've had success in writing some 'free-use' stories in the fetish category. Now I want to branch out and try something else.

Thanks!
I don't think anyone really knows. You can go to the tag cloud and see which ones are large, indicating frequent use (such as futanari, lactation, submissive, etc.), although that doesn't tell you much about how the stories featuring them are generally received.

Hi!

Thanks!
I think you need to do your own homework in the category. There's a wide range of kinks, but most writers, I suspect (using myself as an example), only write a few (their own), but wouldn't have a clue about the rest.

Bamagan's suggestion to use the most popular category tags is the logical place to start - but they're writer originated, not necessarily reflective of reader desires.

Articles on the Internet about foot and shoe fetishes often say they are the most common kind of fetish, so start there?

Asking for, um, a friend.

Everything can be a fetish if defined in a certain way. You prefer to deflower a single person, have sex with only them, seemingly forsake all others for whatever reason, keep it vanilla? Congratulations, you have a purity fetish! And a privacy one. But I won’t shame you.

Agalmatophilia is always good for fetish / sci-fi / erotic horror. The transformation aspect is interesting, but developing a story with a passive participant can be a challenge.

Hucow is more specifically fetish. Again I quite like the transformative aspects, but some authors like to take it into extended relationship and lifestyle territory.

It's an excellent question, and I don't know the answer. The best way to find out for sure would be to pull up fetish stories published over, say, the last year, check out which specific fetishes are represented, and check out the respective scores and view numbers for different fetishes. It would take some work.

Maybe someone should write a erotophobophilia tale... about a person who is intensely aroused by their irrational terror related to being aroused.

What is it called when you get off on other people getting off on your stories? I might have that. 😇

To give an answer to the topic question - I wrote a lactation story that received a much better reception both in views and comments than I expected. I was surprised because other than the lactation it really is a rather vanilla lesbian romance. I suspect what people generally found sexy about it was the MC's gradual acceptance of her fetish, and, the mutual desire of her romantic interest. It's not a hucow story either.
Don't sleep on lactation fetish. 😆

Me and you both - it’s lovely to think you have caused the amount of pleasure in the world to tick up just a little 😊.

Em
Thinking about this. It’s a gray area.

I’ve had [mostly guys, the occasional girl] write to me and say “is it OK to say that I came when reading your story?” I’m always like “that’s a compliment.”

Sending a video of the actual event, maybe a bit less so 😬.

Em

Last edited:
What is it called when you get off on other people getting off on your stories? I might have that. 😇

To give an answer to the topic question - I wrote a lactation story that received a much better reception both in views and comments than I expected. I was surprised because other than the lactation it really is a rather vanilla lesbian romance. I suspect what people generally found sexy about it was the MC's gradual acceptance of her fetish, and, the mutual desire of her romantic interest. It's not a hucow story either.
Don't sleep on lactation fetish. 😆
Maybe autoerotoscriptophiliacphilia? Loving lovers of your erotic literature?

Last edited:
Back