Police officers shoot and kill Los Angeles security guard

Police aren't trained to dodge potential bullets. Obey the police/minimize risk.

Lol you are just adhering to the cops mentality of shoot first ask questions later....

Yet he never fired a round.... carrying a gun doesn't give the cop authority to shoot, with your justification he mine as well of shot his partner too

giphy.gif

Citizens aren't born to be shot down like cattle. Obey the police and minimize the risk? Ok will do, while we are at what then why dont they learn to assess a confrontation and calculate the risks lmao. Learn and understand the power of having a firearm

Citizens aren't born to be shot down like cattle. Obey the police and minimize the risk? Ok will do, while we are at what then why dont they learn to assess a confrontation and calculate the risks lmao. Learn and understand the power of having a firearm

Last I checked......none of my cattle have ever been armed, and therefore, incapable of shooting, or shooting back.
Was the guard armed? Investigation will determine that, since there are conflicting stories.
If he had a weapon, did he aim his weapon, at the officers? We don't know yet do we?

I think I will wait for some more facts to be gathered, before laying blame. Any blame.

Just to drive the final nail into your coffin, why isn't there any other country that allows police to carry firearms with this historical issue? Would you like to know why?...... Because your country lives and breathes on trigger happy people and racism

Just to drive the final nail into your coffin, why isn't there any other country that allows police to carry firearms with this historical issue? Would you like to know why?...... Because your country lives and breathes on trigger happy people and racism

Well....there ya go.

We know where you are coming from.

Your post explains it all.
Thank-you.

Well....there ya go.

We know where you are coming from.

Your post explains it all.
Thank-you.

You must be a police officer lmao, or know one, as for my comment about people not being cattle, it was not meant to be taken literally but rather figuratively. Yes my post does it explain it all as what I mentioned is nothing but the truth lol, I live in Canada where police are allowed to have firearms yet the statistics of police shootings are far lower. The population is not obsessed with owning and carrying a weapon and racism is less prevalant because in your country assuming you live in the states; these two things go hand and hand in a very detrimental way.

You must be a police officer lmao, or know one, as for my comment about people not being cattle, it was not meant to be taken literally but rather figuratively. Yes my post does it explain it all as what I mentioned is nothing but the truth lol, I live in Canada where police are allowed to have firearms yet the statistics of police shootings are far lower. The population is not obsessed with owning and carrying a weapon and racism is less prevalant because in your country assuming you live in the states; these two things go hand and hand in a very detrimental way.

Your 'figurative' analogy, is bullshit. THAT, is what I said.
Maybe you missed it?

We are not 'obsessed' with owning firearms. That is merely your opinion.
We hunt, just like Canadians, and we want to protect ourselves, just like Canadians as well.

Racism, and owning firearms, goes hand in hand?
Really?
I suggest you quit watching whatever news source you watch.
And, maybe you should discuss that racism/firearm thing, with NRA members.....like Colion Noir.

June 19, 2020

The deputies did not have body cams; the Sheriff's Department is the last large law
enforcement agency in the U.S. that doesn't use them. That is set to change;
the department is scheduled to outfit its first batch of deputies by October.

https://laist.com/latest/post/20200619/gardena-deputy-shooting-18-year-old-killed

18 years old.

fuck

Your 'figurative' analogy, is bullshit. THAT, is what I said.
Maybe you missed it?

We are not 'obsessed' with owning firearms. That is merely your opinion.
We hunt, just like Canadians, and we want to protect ourselves, just like Canadians as well.

Racism, and owning firearms, goes hand in hand?
Really?
I suggest you quit watching whatever news source you watch.
And, maybe you should discuss that racism/firearm thing, with NRA members.....like Colion Noir.

I see that I have finally got under your skin, you are definitely a police officer or in the military. My analogy makes complete sense, it's just that your anger is not letting you see that lol. Yes my friend your country is obsessed with guns, you need to come to terms with that. Yes racism and guns go hand and hand, and I don't mean if your racist then you probably own a gun. Since I now gave you my breakdown I'll let you figure it out.

I see that I have finally got under your skin, you are definitely a police officer or in the military. My analogy makes complete sense, it's just that your anger is not letting you see that lol. Yes my friend your country is obsessed with guns, you need to come to terms with that. Yes racism and guns go hand and hand, and I don't mean if your racist then you probably own a gun. Since I now gave you my breakdown I'll let you figure it out.

I have no anger. I am simply pointing out, that your analogy has no merit.

And, your insistence, that you believe that we are obsessed with guns, proves what I just said.

No. Gun rights, are for all. Race.....means nothing.
So, your whole premise, that guns & racism, go hand in hand, is sadly, an opinion that you have no facts to defend. Maybe you should come meet the people I shoot with.

You need to figure it out. Not me.
You are, at best, brainwashed. Worst, delusional. I don't expect you will figure that out.

June 19, 2020

The deputies did not have body cams; the Sheriff's Department is the last large law
enforcement agency in the U.S. that doesn't use them. That is set to change;
the department is scheduled to outfit its first batch of deputies by October.

https://laist.com/latest/post/20200619/gardena-deputy-shooting-18-year-old-killed

18 years old.

fuck

From your linked article...

Officials say deputies were patrolling the area and spotted Guardado. They say he saw the deputies, pulled out a gun and began running. Deputies chased him on foot and ultimately shot him. Guardado was pronounced dead on scene.

Lt. Charles Calderaro with the L.A. County Sheriff's department told NBCLA that Guardado was not wearing a security uniform and that a handgun was recovered at the scene.

I have no anger. I am simply pointing out, that your analogy has no merit.

And, your insistence, that you believe that we are obsessed with guns, proves what I just said.

No. Gun rights, are for all. Race.....means nothing.
So, your whole premise, that guns & racism, go hand in hand, is sadly, an opinion that you have no facts to defend. Maybe you should come meet the people I shoot with.

You need to figure it out. Not me.
You are, at best, brainwashed. Worst, delusional. I don't expect you will figure that out.

Okay that is your opinion, yes my analogy makes complete sense, and you are failing to understand what I am trying to tell you, I am merely saying that your love for guns, the amount of gun owners and trigger happy cops does not mix well/ is prevalant with your underlying racism issues. This is what I meant when I said guns and racism go hand and hand, I hope you understand now.

To say your country is not obsessed with guns is turning a blind eye to facts, go on YouTube and search up anything related to firearms and I can guarantee that user probably lives in the states lol. Yes they are probably users across the world with these types of channels but most reside in the states. I can tell from your last paragraph that you are grasping at straws here, I'm not brainwashed, I dont care about the NRA, I am merely pointing out faults.

Okay that is your opinion, yes my analogy makes complete sense, and you are failing to understand what I am trying to tell you, I am merely saying that your love for guns, the amount of gun owners and trigger happy cops does not mix well/ is prevalant with your underlying racism issues. This is what I meant when I said guns and racism go hand and hand, I hope you understand now.

To say your country is not obsessed with guns is turning a blind eye to facts, go on YouTube and search up anything related to firearms and I can guarantee that user probably lives in the states lol. Yes they are probably users across the world with these types of channels but most reside in the states. I can tell from your last paragraph that you are grasping at straws here, I'm not brainwashed, I dont care about the NRA, I am merely pointing out faults.

And, again, I am saying, that your premise is not just flawed, it's bullshit.
It's not even up to the worthiness as bullshit, since bullshit can and is used as fertilizer.
Your opinion.....sorry.....not worthy. You have zero facts to back it up.

There....easy peasy. Here's my second paragraph, so I keep up with you, as you grasp at chunks of bullshit. (messy)

And, again, I am saying, that your premise is not just flawed, it's bullshit.
It's not even up to the worthiness as bullshit, since bullshit can and is used as fertilizer.
Your opinion.....sorry.....not worthy. You have zero facts to back it up.

There....easy peasy. Here's my second paragraph, so I keep up with you, as you grasp at chunks of bullshit. (messy)

Lol okay man, have you noticed every response you have given me is less facts and you trying to demoralize me? What I have told you makes complete sense, I don't understand how you aren't able to comprehend that. Like I said before I can see that I have gotten under your skin and I'm not trying to, like I mentioned before these are just faults, everywhere on this planet has them lmao

Lol okay man, have you noticed every response you have given me is less facts and you trying to demoralize me? What I have told you makes complete sense, I don't understand how you aren't able to comprehend that. Like I said before I can see that I have gotten under your skin and I'm not trying to, like I mentioned before these are just faults, everywhere on this planet has them lmao

Nope.

I am just pointing out, that you have NO facts, and you have NO idea how we, Americans, thing.

You think you do.....so you carry on with your old tired argument, and attack all those, who know better than you, and/or, disagree with you.

I DO understand, how you completely fail to comprehend that.
Unlike you.

Nope.

I am just pointing out, that you have NO facts, and you have NO idea how we, Americans, thing.

You think you do.....so you carry on with your old tired argument, and attack all those, who know better than you, and/or, disagree with you.

I DO understand, how you completely fail to comprehend that.
Unlike you.

Ok man, like I stated I'm not attacking you, I'm pointing out faults and stating my opinion. These are all facts and faults, nothing that I have said was "pulled out of a hat". I'm done with this conversation now lol

Ok man, like I stated I'm not attacking you, I'm pointing out faults and stating my opinion. These are all facts and faults, nothing that I have said was "pulled out of a hat". I'm done with this conversation now lol

Good.
Pointing out your opinion is fine.
But you have added nothing to it, you know.....like facts, but have tossed many generalizations, of which you cannot back up.

What facts?
You sadly, think your talking points, are indeed, facts.

But hey....bye-bye....since you are done.
Keep laughin'. Look in the mirror, when you do.

Good.
Pointing out your opinion is fine.
But you have added nothing to it, you know.....like facts, but have tossed many generalizations, of which you cannot back up.

What facts?
You sadly, think your talking points, are indeed, facts.

But hey....bye-bye....since you are done.
Keep laughin'. Look in the mirror, when you do.

I lied lol, you my friend are just ignorant, #micdrop #imout

You said you were done with this conversation.

You lied.
Again.

Who is ignorant again?

Lmao you must be a police officer, take a look in the mirror and youll see what is wrong with policing, and yes your ignorant. I love how you don't even deny that LOL P.S I'm being hypocritical not ignorant! #nowimdone #orami?

Lmao you must be a police officer, take a look in the mirror and youll see what is wrong with policing, and yes your ignorant. I love how you don't even deny that LOL P.S I'm being hypocritical not ignorant! #nowimdone #orami?

Not gone yet?

You lied again.
What's up with that?
Perhaps you should grab your Funk & Wagnell's, and look up 'lie'.

And, for a point of fact, you are beyond hypocritical, as well as ignorant, and are guilty of generalizations.Not a good idea.
That, by default, makes you a member of the stupid sect.

Keep laughing pard.
Keep lookin' in the mirror when you do.

Back