Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAY-OOOOHH!!!!

don't know why.... but it seems that this is the club "cheer"?

Denae said:
Another Playgrounder here waiting for a badge. Assuming the position to be pinned.

All members in favor of holding erections, err elections, for the Female Badge Presenter raise your hands! :devil:

((((Den)))) :D :kiss: You know, I thought of you earlier, I was going to send you a pm later ..... but as you're here .... ;)

Which badge to you want? Pin or water-transfer? :rolleyes:

higherlevel4u said:
That so?

Did you know we do have an alternative to the pin badge .... one which is like a water transfer material, you have to wet the skin first to apply it properly, though .... :rolleyes:

Oh? do tell...... :p

higherlevel4u said:
((((Den)))) :D :kiss: You know, I thought of you earlier, I was going to send you a pm later ..... but as you're here .... ;)

Hey Den!! take the water transfer... I'm gonna ask for a re-do lol......

BBL y'all :kiss:

Denae said:
Another Playgrounder here waiting for a badge. Assuming the position to be pinned.

All members in favor of holding erections, err elections, for the Female Badge Presenter raise your hands! :devil:

Thats it Denae, keep your chest thrust out so we can pin the badge on properly ;)

higherlevel4u said:

I'm sure there are advantages to each style, but you know me I love anything to do with water play.

Which do you prefer?

babydoll2u said:
AAAY-OOOOHH!!!!

don't know why.... but it seems that this is the club "cheer"?

It certainly is, BabyD .... when you ask everybody in the House to say "AAAY-OOOOHH!!!!" .... then that's what they have to shout .... quite easy, really ..... and better when you've had a few drinks .... :nana:

mark197205 said:
Thats it Denae, keep your chest thrust out so we can pin the badge on properly ;)

Thrusting away Mark. I know I should be blushing, but frankly attention from two men at once is actually quite well....let's just say I'm not complaining.

Denae said:
I'm sure there are advantages to each style, but you know me I love anything to do with water play.

Which do you prefer?

Well, they both have their attractions .... the pin needing a little manual dexterity to get the best effect, whereas the transfer needs the oral dexterity ..... so you take your pick .... personally, I have a liking for the oral dexterity .... :p

higherlevel4u said:
Well, they both have their attractions .... the pin needing a little manual dexterity to get the best effect, whereas the transfer needs the oral dexterity ..... so you take your pick .... personally, I have a liking for the oral dexterity .... :p

Bared and ready for your oral ministrations...mmmmmm. I'm in heaven!

Marky!! You got the pin? OK ... you do the right with the pin and I'll see what the left looks like with the transfer .... ;)

higherlevel4u said:
Marky!! You got the pin? OK ... you do the right with the pin and I'll see what the left looks like with the transfer .... ;)

Higher, your on....

*carefully slides fingers inside Denae's top (so as to prevent you getting pricked you know :p ) before pushing pin through the soft material, taking great care to make sure its level (not easy with an erect nipple nudging against my hand)*

warm hands and warm tongues all over my boobages--what is a girl to do? :D

mark197205 said:
Thong it is then, and dont worry these are top quality badges, the pin is extra stiff so your guaranteed a good stiff prick.....
Lol thanks hun :)

Can't get rid of me that easily. I was just writing out some checks and making a grocery list and an errand list for tomorrow. Had a tremendous headache this morning, quite irregular for me, and it's just now fading away so I haven't achieved much of anything today.

It's so good to see you too my friend. :rose:

LOl had to switch onto unit in livingroom to put in "Playgrounder...and proud of it" on my sig line...still haven't figured out to do sigs on my new unit in bedroom grrr..lol

Denae said:
Can't get rid of me that easily. I was just writing out some checks and making a grocery list and an errand list for tomorrow. Had a tremendous headache this morning, quite irregular for me, and it's just now fading away so I haven't achieved much of anything today.

It's so good to see you too my friend. :rose:

Glad to hear your headache's fading ..... I suffer a lot from headaches, intermittently, so I can sympathise with you. Tiredness is a major factor with me, if I lose sleep at all, it gradually catches up with me and then manifests itself as a huge headache ..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back