Playgrounders and proud of it

This just occurred to me. Why don't I have a number?
*waits to see if I get a team jersey with a number on it or something*

This just occurred to me. Why don't I have a number?
*waits to see if I get a team jersey with a number on it or something*

Hrmm.. you never asked for one?

I'll do your presentation ceremony personally too... And by that I mean I mean in-person

Hrmm.. you never asked for one?

I'll do your presentation ceremony personally too... And by that I mean I mean in-person

I never thought to ask for one.
Presentation ceremony huh?
*wonders exactly what I may have just gotten myself into*

Okay... let me see if I have this right. So in order for me to get a number, there's some kind of initiation process I would have to go through first. So would this be like being initiated in a college fraternity where I would let's say... have to do something sexual to a bunch of guys first... (fingers crossed)?

I'm just asking for a friend BTW :D

Okay... let me see if I have this right. So in order for me to get a number, there's some kind of initiation process I would have to go through first. So would this be like being initiated in a college fraternity where I would let's say... have to do something sexual to a bunch of guys first... (fingers crossed)?

Wait. What? :eek:

I never thought to ask for one.
Presentation ceremony huh?
*wonders exactly what I may have just gotten myself into*
See JerseyJade question ;)

Tell your friend, something like that ;)
*sigh*

Okay. I guess I'll live.

*Hugs*

Back