Play with my tits

I have a problem, Rose! My hands are empty and need something round to hold and massage. My fingers also have this uncontrollable urge to pinch and roll things can you help me?

Bumping this for my favorite set of boobies... One of these days I'm cumming up to NY to fuck those boobies.

play with my tits

I live in NJ. I would love to massage, kiss and lick your tits for hours....have as many orgasms as you can. Yours look perfect in the picture. Are you available today/

I am into boobs bigtime.
I would first give them a rather gentle massage with oil or warm wax (I'll tell you why warm wax).
Then I'd ask you to kneel above me, let them sway over my head.
My tongue would softly lick them from below, not yet touching your nips, my hands squeezing them from both sides so both nips are close to each other. Only then I'd close my lips around them, start suckling, rythmically.
My hands would help massaging them in a milking fashion (which works better with warm wax, because it provides some resistance, oil is too slippery).
Sounds good to you?

I am into boobs bigtime.
I would first give them a rather gentle massage with oil or warm wax (I'll tell you why warm wax).
Then I'd ask you to kneel above me, let them sway over my head.
My tongue would softly lick them from below, not yet touching your nips, my hands squeezing them from both sides so both nips are close to each other. Only then I'd close my lips around them, start suckling, rythmically.
My hands would help massaging them in a milking fashion (which works better with warm wax, because it provides some resistance, oil is too slippery).
Sounds good to you?

Your warm wax idea sounds interesting. I'm definitely for anything that gives my tits lots and lots of attention. Just as long as you're not too rough. A playful nibble wouldn't hurt.

Mmmmm... if your avatar makes my cock so hard.... wonder what seeing more of your beautiful tits would do?

Would love to lick and suck on those beautiful tits as my fingers played with your wetness.

Your warm wax idea sounds interesting. I'm definitely for anything that gives my tits lots and lots of attention. Just as long as you're not too rough. A playful nibble wouldn't hurt.

Oh, attention they would get...and I am not into rough anyway, more into gentle build-up...
What I like too is to play with them in a bath-tub, using the showerhead to give them a soft massage from below, then directing it directly towards your nips...and perhaps elsewhere...:devil:

PS: what do you think of my ones? They like attention too...:eek:

Oh, attention they would get...and I am not into rough anyway, more into gentle build-up...
What I like too is to play with them in a bath-tub, using the showerhead to give them a soft massage from below, then directing it directly towards your nips...and perhaps elsewhere...:devil:

PS: what do you think of my ones? They like attention too...:eek:

i do like playing with mens nipples. a lot. but i generally dont find man boobs attractive. sorry =(

what do you think about this one?

It is a special spa. Of course there are all the usual features like sauna, restrooms, Jacuzzi, a pool with water jets.
Its real specialty however is its erotic component. Members only, of course.
Typically a sauna is not really erotic. Most people don’t benefit from complete nudity. Some coverage is a good advice even to the well built, let alone the rest.
Once a week is ladies night, i.e. no men admitted including personnel.
My favorite treat on those days is the so called blind date.
And in contrast to a typical blind date one is really blindfolded, i.e. one person is, the one receiving the treatment.
It is being applied on a massage bed, which can be modified and part can be removed as you like it, exposing different body part to the space below. You can lay on your back or stomach, as you like, and there are strict rules.
Nobody is supposed to speak to preserve anonymity, however soft sighs and moans are allowed.
You are blindfolded by a female assistant.
You can bring your favorite toys, but your visitors cannot.
Just one visitor is allowed within the massage cubicle at a time.
Only body parts not covered are allowed to be touched.
The recipient is not allowed to act, just to enjoy.
Noncompliance with those rules lead to exclusion from the club.

I am divorced, and my only child is 2 years old meanwhile. Breastfeeding him was always more than pleasant, to my extreme embarrassment it was arousing, and became even more so with time. When he started to eat real meals, I deliberately kept my milk flowing by applying a breast pump. Of course it was not the same, but I had my reasons.
Today I am in the mood for a mild to moderate arousal. So I am on my stomach, an oval part of the bed is removed to allow my full breasts to sway freely. My whole back, bottom and legs are covered with huge, white towels.
So whoever visits me knows there is just my bosom asking for attention.
The thrill is that you never know, what’s next. Neither, of course, do you know, who’s with you. Since you are not tied, you can always call for a break or just leave.
I am relaxed, but full of anticipation.
Somebody enters the cubicle.
Since my first name is put in front of the cubicle, some club members know, what I like, which most of the time is what I do now.
I have no clue, whether the woman now with me is new or knows me and my kinks.
A soft ruffling tells me she is beside me on those pillows lying around for comfort. The bed can be lowered or lifted depending on the position of the visitor. When I came in, it was just about 60 cm from the floor, so my breasts can be reached from a sitting position, or one can just be below the bed on ones back.
I feel a soft touch on the outer side of my left breast. Its outline is followed by a finger or hand, gently, probingly. Oh it feels already good.
Some movement again. She is helping herself to either oil, lotion or warm chocolate, all of which is available on a nearby tray.
My left nipple is being dipped into a warm liquid. Must be in her hand. Now the right one. So far they have barely been touched.
Some shuffling; I guess she is below the bed now, my dripping nipples above her.
I was right. Warm and slippery hands start to distribute the oil from my nips all over my breasts, rather slowly and gently. Sometimes both hands on one breast, sometimes massaging both in parallel. Now with both breasts smooth and soft, her hands start stroking them towards my nipples. It’s a rhythmic, arousing movement, like trying to induce lactation, which might even happen, if she continues this way. It is heavenly. Her hands do this expertly, now focusing on my left breast only, letting both hands alternating in this downwards stroking, and I guess that she is fully aware of those associations her stroking movement induce with me. It is a bit taboo and therefore even more arousing. She applies the same milking technique to my right breast now.
A buzzer indicates another visitor is waiting.
Some movement below…she is leaving. Another is entering the cubicle. Is there a queue?
My nipples have barely been touched until now, but are burning with anticipation. My breasts feel full and ripe and should be gleaming with oil.
My new visitor of course has no clue what has been done so far, but should notice the oil, indicating perhaps a massage already been given.
My mind is completely concentrating on my breasts now, eagerly waiting for the next treatment, whatever it might be.
From the shuffling noise below I assume she is making herself comfortable below. Something, a finger or tongue, starts to softly, probingly circling my left nipple. It’s electrifying and my breast twitches in response. I stifle a gasp.
Now the same happens to my other nipple. A smooth circling movement around both of them. So she’s using her index fingers most likely. Deliberately she is not touching my nipples yet, tantalizing me.
A moan escapes me. I wish she’d no longer leave my nipples out. As if she could read my mind, all of a sudden I feel soft, warm lips closing around my puckering left nipple, staying there motionless for a while. No tongue is touching me. Then she starts a rather gentle sucking, just drawing my nipple inwards and then letting loose a bit. I feel like whimpering, begging, but keep quiet, because those are the rules here.
She is longer using her hands, just keeps on suckling, somewhat stronger now. Her tongue now occasionally flickers over my sensitized nipple, but mostly she just suckles from me. Just as I think I can’t stand it any longer, but in parallel don’t want it to ever stop, she is switching to my other breast and repeats the suckling, gently first, then more and more strongly.
The buzzer again.
Oh my, what’s next?
She is quietly leaving to be replaced by a third woman.
I have brought with my little vibrating stone, which can play hell to your nipple and breast.
I hear it being switched on, she is testing its different programs and strengths.
It comes closer and then I feel it touching my left breast on the outer side. She is pressing it upon it and makes it vibrate. My whole breast is echoing the motion of the stone. A finger, or is it her palm, touches my nipple, not moving, just feeling the vibrations induced by that devilish device. My nipple vibrates on her hand. She is changing the program, now it’s slowly building up intensity and slowly ebbing away.
With her other hand she is squeezing my breasts together now, lets the stone be caught between them, its sensations washing over both of my breasts now. She is using both hands now for squeezing them together, the stone now slipping a bit down until it starts to touch both my nipples, which makes me moan out loud.
I wish I could see me now; my heavy breasts squashed together, nipples hard and still oily. In addition to the high frequency vibrations she is wobbling my breasts now, which makes them feel bigger and more voluptuous than they really are. This direct nipple stimulation makes me crazy and wet.
Another buzzing sound. Are there even more queuing up?
My breasts are being left alone, the stone is quiet now, and she is leaving.
I am in a constant state of extreme arousal now, much more than I expected. All I want is another exiting surprise, and it should be all about my bosom.
Another woman enters the cubicle. She is shuffling things around on the nearby tray. Now she is close. Gentle hands apply something warm to my breasts, both of them. It doesn’t feel slippery like oil. Is it some cream or lotion? I try to recall the items on that tray. She is moving without haste, covers my nipples, which react enthusiastically to the touch, and the breastflesh surrounding them. I quietly enjoy the massage. Now I start to smell chocolate. She is distributing warm and molten chocolate on and around my nipples. I can’t wait for her next predictable move.
She stops, moves away, I hear water flowing, she’s cleaning her hands.
Now she’s back below me, apparently makes herself comfortable, then I feel her soft tongue starting to slowly and meticulously licking on the chocolate. Her movement is systematic, from the breast towards the nipple, starting with my right breast. A slurping sound is the only noise in the cubicle, sometimes accompanied by my soft moans. I must look messy, but what an enjoyable mess. She switches over to my left breast, licking it clean. At last she leaves me shortly, and comes back to wash my breasts with a wet towel. Just in time, because there is the next buzz. Will it ever end today?
None of my previous visitors did realize or suspect that I am lactating. My breasts aren’t really full now, so nothing did leak out. But with right treatment it might happen.
Somebody comes in and apparently takes her time to watch the scene.
Then again she is shoving her body below the bed, but this time I don’t feel hand hands or lips, I feel her breasts starting to touch mine. They have to be big, because guiding with her hands they cover my bosom completely. My nipples eagerly respond to the touch of her ones, but suddenly she stops. Then I feel my right nipple being sucked at, gently first, then stronger, really strong. How I craved for this strong sucking. Both her hands are massaging the suckled breast with expert, milking movements, and then I can’t help but let down. A gasp from below, then she intensifies her sucking, gulping down my milk, with excited moans in between. It is an arousing surprise for her, and she can’t get enough. Soon she switches to the other nipple, massages again and milks me dry. I am close to climaxing just from this constant breast stimulation, but want to hold back a bit longer, biting my lips.
The buzz again. Immediately she withdraws and leaves.
I am exhausted and need a break. Instead of waiting for another visitor, I pick up my robe and leave. The female assistant scheduling things smiles at me.
On my way to the spa area another woman comes my way, shoots a glance and smiles a bit.
She is about my age, but despite her robe disguising her, she seems to have a fuller figure.
Was she one of those women visiting me? In case she was, I wonder, whether she might want to experience the same special treatment and therefore perhaps smiled at me.
I get myself a glas of wine. There is only one way to find out.
As a visitor, you can always cancel your interest into a session, if you find out interests don’t match.
I stroll over to the cubicle. The assistant smiles at me and informs me that somebody just went in, so I could join her whenever feel like it. Meanwhile it’s late, so perhaps I could have ample time, if needed.
I walk in and look at the bed. I was right; a woman is lying there face down, covered the way I was and has her breasts swaying freely.
Now I can return the favor she surely provided to me, even though I cannot know, which one it was.
I choose to start with a highly fatty, wax-like lotion, because it is supporting the massage-like milking moments I enjoyed so much. The wax is provided as a candle, where you dip your fingers into and then work with the fluid until it gradually gets less liquid during the cooling process.
I grab as much as I can and make myself comfortable below the bed. There is just enough room to stretch out and reach those breasts without effort.
Her bosom is larger than mine, but not huge, perhaps a minor D-Cup.
I reach up and start on both breasts in parallel in order to distribute the wax as long as it’s liquid.
On first touch she gasps. I can understand it, because she couldn’t know, what I would do first.
My hands stroke slowly from the outer side of her breasts towards her nips, then the same movement from below, above and eventually within her cleavage. As I do it, the wax gets stickier, but now all parts are covered with this fatty lotion, giving my hands and fingers more resistance than oil, exactly as planned.
Now I concentrate on one breast only, starting with her left one. With both hands I perform a slow, downward stroking movement, avoiding any squeezing for now. Gradually I move to a more alternating scheme, one hand following the other, always down and ending at her nipple, which I hardly touch. I know exactly how it feels and which weird and kinky feelings it evoked within me. A soft and long moan from above lets me assume, she gets my message, which is that I emulate a milking motion.
After a while I switch to the other breast. Its nipple is already hard.
Her moaning intensifies. She knows exactly what I am doing and I enjoy it immensely that she knows. My own fantasy of course is kinky as well, fuelled by the view of those udders in all their fullness and beauty. I just hope nobody comes to take over.
Now I move of to the tray and drop some oil into my palms. Cautiously not to let it all drop down I take my old position. Palms upwards I cup both of her nipples from below and gently distribute the oil upon and around them. I know it increases the sensitivity of the nipples and the breasts in general, which is confirmed by her happy moans and sighs.
Lifting those heavenly globes softly from below, I generate some soft pressure to her nipples, which are both soft and hard now. My palms massage her slippery nips with circular moves, my fingers around her full breasts. They feel heavy and full. Occasionally they twitch in response.
After a while I remove my hands, get some fresh oil and secretly apply it to my own breasts. Pushing some more pillows below my back, I am now in a position to guide my breasts against hers.
She stifles a gasp, when she becomes aware what’s touching her now. With all four breasts well oiled, they slide easily across each other. My hands can’t help but wiggling my breasts and therefore hers as well.
Now I try something none of my visitors came up with. More pillows stuffed under my butt, lifting it high up. Knees apart, her breasts are now between my inner tighs. Taking her left one with my right hand, I guide it towards my already wet clit and let her nipple touch it.
A whimpering sound comes from her. She knows what I am doing and just loves it.
I have never done such a thing, but the effect of rubbing my clit with her nip and feeling her full breast between my legs is overwhelming. Within just seconds my already aroused state turns into a climax washing over me, and I cannot hold back and moan loud in its course.
Totally exhausted I put on my robe and leave this erotic companion.

Whoa. My attention span is far too fickle for such a long response lol. Jk :)
Its not really doing much for me :/
I'm not that into role playing scenarios.

So your more into the real life scenarios. I wish I was in nyc id pplay with your breasts and nipples all day long till you started lactating. Then I reward my self for all my efforts with a big drink of your fresh breast milk

So your more into the real life scenarios. I wish I was in nyc id pplay with your breasts and nipples all day long till you started lactating. Then I reward my self for all my efforts with a big drink of your fresh breast milk

Yeah. Only really into real life scenario. Role playing alone would just leave me wet frustrated and incredibly horny.

I know the feeling. Its like having someone set a big bowl of ice cream in front of me on a hot August day and then not letting me have any!

I know the feeling. Its like having someone set a big bowl of ice cream in front of me on a hot August day and then not letting me have any!

But unfortunately, all I've gotten were messages from guys nowhere near me.

Back