Play with my tits

maybe. i still think he's exaggerating though.

He doesn't have to exaggerate... Just look at all the people responding and viewing your thread... I am sure you have made many, many, many cocks hard here. I know I am one of them.

Such a delicious view indeed... leaving such naughty thoughts in my head. Thinking of your sweet juices dripping down my chin as my hands reach up... rolling your nipples slowly between my fingertips...

Great thread

Love your thread.... I love my tits played with too, preferably for hours at a time :D

He doesn't have to exaggerate... Just look at all the people responding and viewing your thread... I am sure you have made many, many, many cocks hard here. I know I am one of them.

good to know. i love the thought that i'm making you hard.

I think I hear a chorus of agreement.

I, tor one, have fantasized about spending time getting to know how you respond to each touch and nibble.

I think I hear a chorus of agreement.

I, tor one, have fantasized about spending time getting to know how you respond to each touch and nibble.

oh, its a sight to see. my areolas contract when my nipples are hard.

Pucker into tight nubs....mmmm...if you could see the visions running through my mind right now.

I enjoy hearing you describe your breasts almost as much as I'd enjoy seeing them. Almost.

Back