pic-a-thon II

Well sp sees a lot. :)
But that's not why he started the thread. I'll take these off soon and add them to my site. I have folders full of little things I create. Most of it I can't show online, though. ;)

I do have to thank sp for getting me into photography. :kiss:

WickedEve said:
I'll take these off soon and add them to my site. I have folders full of little things I create. Most of it I can't show online, though. ;)

Sorry that you're going to take them off. I'm having fun looking at them, reading them, looking again...

What's wrong with the other stuff that you can't show it on-line? Too revealing? Needs work? ???

;)
- Judo

JUDO said:
Sorry that you're going to take them off. I'm having fun looking at them, reading them, looking again...

What's wrong with the other stuff that you can't show it on-line? Too revealing? Needs work? ???

;)
- Judo
Naughty

I couldn't agree more with Judo, Eve. These are really great.

Don't be shy. Show us more, we won't tell. ;)

Lauren.Hynde said:
I couldn't agree more with Judo, Eve. These are really great.

Don't be shy. Show us more, we won't tell. ;)
You're a naughty imp, Lauren.

WickedEve said:

I'm naughty?! Oh, like that's news. You mean, the pictures are too naughty? Then, it's like a rule - you have to show them. lol.

;)

bumping this thread so that Eve does more. I want a book, damn it!

;)

WickedEve said:
Is that really your ass? I want to know!

Oh yes, we all want to know.

But... (or butt?) ... Eve, we all also want more of those
picture poem thingies. (don't ya just love technical talk?)

OT said:
Oh yes, we all want to know.

But... (or butt?) ... Eve, we all also want more of those
picture poem thingies. (don't ya just love technical talk?)
This is the thingie we are dealing with: I want thingies too. So here's the thingie: when I get some thingy, then you'll get your thingies... or somethingie like that. And it doesn't have to be the latest in-thingie but it can't be just any old thingie. Does this thingie make sense to you, OT, you cute little thingie?

If you keep talking about thingies, OT's thingy is going to get all excited. WickedThingy, Just post the thingies, new or old, and get this thingy on the road.

;)
- Judo

PS - Oh yeah, the butt issue. :snickers:

You show us yours, we'll show you ours :)

Eve, if you show us more of your thingies, I may convince the little wooden guy to uncross his legs.

I'm sure Judo would be willing to go another inch or so on the AV, right? Right?
:D

Angeline, your new AV is so nummy-num! It'd look great with these handcuffs I just bought.

Another inch or two, OT? Hmmm... You must've missed the one from end of summer. Maybe I can dig that one (or one of her sisters) up someplace.

Now, where did I put that?

;)
- Judo

For the persistent Judo and the little wooden man.

(here today, gone tomorrow)

Last edited:
Now, don't go flaunting just because. Where does the grabbing one's boob go with chopping wood? Wait a minute isn't chopping wood a way of saying something else? Hmmm...

I mean, I've chopped some wood in my life... Well, mostly sawed, but bits and dust none-the-less and I can't once recall grabbing myself during or after.

Are you just being... What's the word? Uhm... I don't know, giving into peer pressure or something?

;)
- Judo

Notice the head is missing? The woman and tree have been cut... in a way. The breaking point can have different meanings. Breaking points or cut places on a tree -- breaking point for a person. There can be calm and peace at that point. Almost a time for her and the tree to finally rest now that it's happened and all over. The stress leading up the breaking point has been released. Even though the tree is in the dust and she is in despair... it's still like being in the eye of a storm. You're going to get swept away but you have that precious calm time to breathe before the real turmoil.

Then again the poem could be sexual. lol
note: I did not show my booby! lol

Last edited:
WickedEve said:
Notice the head is missing? The woman and tree have been cut... in a way. The breaking point can have different meanings. Breaking points or cut places on a tree -- breaking point for a person. There can be calm and peace at that point. Almost a time for her and the tree to finally rest now that it's happened and all over. The stress leading up the breaking point has been released. Even though the tree is in the dust and she is in despair... it's still like being in the eye of a storm. You're going to get swept away but you have that precious calm time to breathe before the real turmoil.

Then again the poem could be sexual. lol

This is good. I wouldn't want you to commercialize this venture on my acount. I would feel so guilty.

;)

RE: Wash Cycle

speechless, I am.

In plain english, you sum up so much.

color me awed.

Re: RE: Wash Cycle

OT said:
speechless, I am.

In plain english, you sum up so much.

color me awed.
Oh, the bubbles just got you all excited. ;)

Re: Re: RE: Wash Cycle

WickedEve said:
Oh, the bubbles just got you all excited. ;)

Well, you know wood always swells when it gets wet.

;)
- Judo

Back