Pastor Says 'Solution' to Gay People Is Executions: It's in the Bible

God's big on letting your neighbours rape your daughters too - in the Bible so it is truth - Genesis 19:30. Not sure about Catholic priests buggering choirboys but I guess they get a pass.

"The Stedfast Baptist Church in Hurst, Texas, has been designated as an anti-LGBT hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center."

Finally! A reasonable man of God who believes you can't "pray the gay away!"

Also, to his point on all gays eventually having sex with kids, and that's why they should all be killed... Before you judge  me, my online profile clearly states "silverdaddies & bears to the front of the line."

So in other words he wants to do what all those 'peaceful' Muslim countries do. You know, the ones the liberals kowtow to while they attack Christianity? They're not any better to women either, but again, its okay for them.

Un-effing believable 👿😡
It’s quite believable. Quite probable that a majority of white Americans agree with him. They are fighting for a white Christian nation which accounts for their love of swastikas. When Trump wins in 2024 he will set up a fascist dictatorship so you should plan for that future. Get a second citizenship now.

It’s quite believable. Quite probable that a majority of white Americans agree with him. They are fighting for a white Christian nation which accounts for their love of swastikas. When Trump wins in 2024 he will set up a fascist dictatorship so you should plan for that future. Get a second citizenship now.
Conservatives and evangelicals love to cite the First Amendment, but they are blind or ignorant or too stupid to understand its meaning. The framers of the Constitution feared a theocracy and the Establishment Clause was written to prevent exactly that.

Last edited:
The buybull tells ya how to beat your slaves and how to keep them, that book is full of vile things.

James 4:12-17, "There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?"

Back