Parent's Evening (Closed for Playful1)

Her post-orgasmic mind didn't even have time to process his words or the implications of the new position in which she found herself before the hot and swift sting of the stick flashed against her ass. She screamed, loudly, as her whole body pulsed and lurched.

"No, please!" Her fingers tightened, white knuckled around the lip of the table. If this was punishment for her last mistake, she hated to know what would happen if she moved her hands again. She held the false wood top in a death grip, eyes clenched tight as the rule came down again and again, leaving hot red welts across her delicate skin.

A dull scraping noise echoed through the classroom as her body contorted and writhed, unable to escape each blow, but wanting so badly for them to end. He spaced each of them down with uneven pauses, and finding new skin for each carefully placed swat of the meter-stick. Every stroke bringing a fresh scream, and a low moan or whimper.

During a longer pause, she hoped he might be losing interest in his game. A fresh sheen of sweat had sprung to Julie's back and shoulders, and her whole body shook again with exhaustion. Still mumbling and bleating soft tearful protests on his deaf ears.

Last edited:
"Six.... seven.... eight... nine..."

An animalistic snarl of lust appeared on Mr Larkman's face as he continued to cane his sobbing victim. Only now, excited by his victim did he feel his thick member begin to swell into full rigidity

"Ten... eleven... Twelve..."

Carelessly, he tossed the ruler aside. it landed on the hard wooden floor with a clatter, making Mizz Carter jump.

"Very good... you took your punishment like a good little whore..." he purred mockingly.

With that, he strode around to the other side of the table, unfastening his belt. He stood behind his victim, and pulled her plain white panties down to her knees. Satisfied that she was not moving, he unfastened his trousers and pulled free his thick, iron-hard cock. He pressed the tip against his victims swollen pussy-lips and rubbed it up and down laviciously, delighting in the sensation.

"You can stand up now and walk away, if you wish..." taunted the cruel teacher. "I'm not going to physically hold you down... Why, that would be rape!" he added with gleeful sarcasm.

But before Mizz Carter could do more than raise herself up onto her elbows, he leaned forwards and dashed her hopes with a harsh whisper.

"But it would be a terrible shame for your daughter to end up in court, with every one of your friends knowing exactly why she was there..."

She lowered her head into her hands, still half-raised off of the table. Heat radiated from her skin, streaked red with the evidence of Larkman's punishment. Her voice was low, trembling with emotions dark and angry that had risen and become stronger with each vicious slash of the ruler.

"Tell youself what you need to, but you're no less a monster and criminal than if you had me chained and you know it." She did not bother to turn her head or to raise her voice. The hard instututional surfices surrounding them carried her words. "I dont know what it is that you want from me, what you get from this, but at the end I'll either be dead and you'll be a murderer, or you will let me go, and i will stop at nothing to ruin you myself."

Even as she finished her threat she knew that it did no good. The best she could hope for was to walk away from here, get Taryn, and run.

She heard his voice behind her as she felt him rub more forcefully against her sex. She groaned involuntarily as the end of his cock prodded her sensitive clit at the exact moment his legs hit her still flaming buttocks.

She knew her short outburst had been a mistake.

Last edited:
Knowing that Mizz Carter was still wet from his forceful finger-play, Mr Larkman didn't hesitate to take hold of her hips ram the full length of his thick member deep inside her.

"You little bitch! You think you can threaten me?" he grunted as he began to slide his full length in and out of her hot, wet vagina. He took care with every stroke to withdraw until only his very tip was inside before pushing firmly all the way back in, right up to the very root of his thick, rigid cock.

"Oh yes..." he groaned. "Do you like that? Is that what you like, your little bitch? A big cock fucking your dripping cunt?"

Julie's ears burned at the vile and abusive stream of words that poured over her, hitting her almost as violently as his thrusting hips. Her hands dropped again, gripping the edge of the table harder. Her nails dug in, pulling against it, trying to writhe away from him as he impaled her repeatedly. Her thighs were trapped between the weight of her captor and the sharp edge of the desk.

At once his thrusts deepened, and the head of his shaft begin to bump crudely against the end of her stretched tunnel, bottoming out deep in her causing Julie to scream out again and again. Her cries only egged him on, every time he pushed forward he drove her closer and closer to losing control all over again.

Forcefully he pushed on her hips, angling his thrusts and brushing her clit with every entrance, pushing her ever closer. Julie felt the change in pressure and tried urgently to move away. The tell-tale tightening in the backs of her legs alarmed her. "No no no," she panted, trying to fight the crushing tightness of another orgasm. No, she thought, gritting her teeth, you can't do it again... I won't let you! I can't... A low husky moan escaped her as she felt herself losing this new battle....

"Oh yes... that's right... you love it, don't you? You love having a big cock deep in your cunt..." snarled Mr Larkman as he continued to push his hard member in and out of the heat between his victim's legs.

Feeling and hearing that she was approaching orgasm, he came to an abrupt halt, still deep inside her, his hips pressed hard against her sore cheeks, but not moving at all or letter her move against him. "Oh no, not yet... not until you beg for it..."

He held on to her round hips, until her breathing had slowed slightly, and her tensed muscles had begun to relax. Only then did he start to move again, fucking his victim slowly and gently, letting her build up to the edge of an orgasm again.

Mizz Carter was not fooled. For all of Mr Larkmans sudden gentleness, this was just another form of control, of torture.

The sudden withdrawal and denial of the sensations she'd been battling took her breath away and left her confusingly empty. When he started again she realized his intent, that he meant to make her complicit in her own ruin, and her hatred for him grew.

Every thought in her head screamed at her to not give him what he wanted. Not to beg, and not go give in. But his calculating pace, his menacing voice... she knew he would not let her leave until she'd satisfied his twisted desires. Until she succumbed, until she pleaded for her own destruction.

For a moment she thought of trying to turn the tables, to take her body for herself. She knew if she slid her fingers down to her swollen nub it wouldn't be more than a moment before she came again, so thoroughly had he excited her nerves. She could bring herself over the edge and not give him the words he demanded.

Julie shivered as he pulled slowly back again, feeling her stretched and abused lips gripping him. She knew that if she took it from him they would only begin again. She had no choice.

She began to plead, but was unable to find the shameful words he wanted to hear from her. "Please,"she began in a trembling voice. "Please... let me.... make me.... fuck... " She groaned and buried her head against her arm, trying to hide her scarlet face from his piercing and vicious eyes.

Last edited:
Carefully, so very carefully, not wishing to send his victim over the edge prematurely, Mr Larkman slid a hand underneath Mizz Carter's tingling sex, moistening a finger with her sweet, hot juices.

He rubbed it gently up between the cheeks of her rosy-red behind, applying the slick, slippery juices to her tantalisingly puckered anus, drawing a gasp of protest from the desperate young woman - a protest that he studiously ignored.

Still gently pushing and pulling his thick cock into Mizz Carter's intimate centre, he repeated the operation, moistening and lubricating the tight little sphincter of her arse.

Then, seeing that she was once more on the edge of an orgasm, he stopped, still deep inside her, waiting for her desperate pleas to die down, waiting for the trembling in her legs to cease, waiting for her rapid shallow breathing to return to a more normal level.

"Just relax, dear Mizz Carter..." he whispered, as he began to move again... but this time, as well as his rigid cock deep inside her aching pussy, he had a well lubricated finger pressed against the entrance to her tight arse, and oh-so-very-gently it began to work its way inside.

Every time she thought he had pushed her as far as she could go he upped the ante. Oh God, she though, panicked. Her head shot up off of the table, eyes wide, staring blankly into the back of the classroom but seeing nothing. He wouldn't... he can't...

Her pleading escaped now in rapid-fire mewling, "Please no, don't... no no no no no!" She thrashed under him, her clenching and fighting making his entrance more difficult and more painful.

One time, early in her marriage, Taryn's father had tried drunkenly to do something similar. No warning, just a clumsy prodding finger. At the time she'd supposed she was lucky he was drunk and in no condition to surprise her with anything bigger. But it had hurt, and had never been memory she wanted to re-live. It was nothing compared to this.

Julie panted and whimpered and Larkman continued to work his thick digit into her tightest passage. A strangled sob echoed through the room as the ring of her ass swallowed the second knuckle of his crudely lubed finger. She forced herself to breath, willing herself impossibly to relax.

Last edited:
Mr Larkman held his invading digit still, allowing his victim to get used to its presence as he once again began to work his stiff member in and out of her excited, quivering pussy.

He looked down at her, supine and submissive on her daughters desk, her head falling forwards in exhaustion and submission, her plain white bra still fastened around her middle even though it was no longer supporting her breasts. He reached down and unfastened it, pulling it away.

"There, now..." he cooed, mockingly. "That isn't so bad, is it? You'd better start getting used to it..."

Only when the unfortunate Mizz Carter once more started responding to his long, slow strokes did he begin to mimic the action with his finger, thrusting in and out of both entrances at the same slow speed, the same gentle rythm.

Julie's skin prickled as her pulled her bra away and tossed it aside. As she layed across the table, bent over and helpless, muscles beyond protesting, she was vaguely aware of of the dual movements, the pushing as pulling and pulling as pushing. The searing pain of his initial entrance into tightest ring had mellowed as she edged toward exhaustion. That dark soft voice surfaced again, You're actually enjoying this! He's right, you know, you are a slut...

She could feel his finger and his cock brushing one another through the thin membrane separating them. The thought of what was being done to her was overwhelming, and her whole body shuddered, causing everything to tighten and clench around Larkman. In turn, she again felt herself building towards a release, for what seemed like the hundredth time.

But this time she needed it. She ached as his weight bore down onto her. She didn't think she could stand having it pulled away from her again, having him push her so close and then not drive her over the edge. The feelings only intensified as she felt him push a second strong finger into her, and some part of her marveled that not only had the pain dulled, but it was turning into something else entirely.

A high pitched whine started from her as she pressed her cheek against the tabletop. Hoping and hating.

Last edited:
Feeling that his finger was now being welcomed into his victim's virgin ass, Mr Larkman could not supress an evil grin.

He removed the invading digit, and place his hands on Mizz Carter's hips, pinning her in place as he pulled his swollen cock from her trembling pussy and pushed the tip against her tight sphincter. Slowly but relentlessly he pushed himself deep into her ass, ignoring her token struggles, then with his hands still on her hips he once again began a slow rythm.

At least, slow to start with, but soon he began to speed up, slamming his cock deep into her with force enough to jog the table forwards on each stroke as he selfishly pursued his own gratification.

"Let go of the table..." he snarled "And finger your clit! Make yourself cum, you little anal slut, you know you want it."

For once she did not hesitate. After so long of building only to have her own release snatched away, she was desperate to have this for herself. The pain of being stretched so far was a dull ache in comparison to her searing need.

She was torn as her fingers strummed and played over her sore and sensitive places, sliding easily over her slick and swollen folds. The closer she brought herself to her end, the tighter she could feel herself getting. Clamping down impossibly tight around the ridgid member pumping so mercilessly into her tightest passage. She was afraid she would spit in two, and yet she was so close there was no stopping.

Suddenly it was as if everything exploded. She screamed loudly, her whole body twitching and convulsing as she bucked wildly. She no longer saw or heard anything around her, so consumed was she with her own release. There was only the repeated reaming of her as she was gripped in wave after wave of her orgasm. Larkman's fingers cruelly dug into her hips, raising bruses as the he held her. She was drunk with her own exhaustion and with the intensity of her want.

Only as the haze retreated did her mind begin to work again. Ridiculing her, mocking her. She was dirty. She was filthy, writhing there with a cock buried deeply in her. She was at war with herself, she was ashamed. She glowed brightly with wanton heat. She was destroyed.

Last edited:
"Oh fuck yes..." groaned Mr Larkman as the heat of Mizz Carter's orgasms sent spasms though her body. he could feel that he was so very close to cumming, but had one last humiliation to visit upon his victim first.

As she groaned and cried with the force of her climax, Mr Larkman pulled a small white remote control from his pocket, and pointed it towards the ceiling mounted projector, which sprang into life with a beep and a quiet hum.

Hearing the beep, Mizz Carter turned her head as the side on image of herself bent over the desk in the throes of orgams filled the screen, with Mr Larkman's cock deep inside her.

Helplessly she both watched and felt it as he thrust into her one last time, pushed in to the very hilt, and she could feel the pulsating of his thick cock as he squirted jet after jet of hot creamy spunk into her arse, still cluthing tightly to her hips with cruel fingers.

"That's it... take it all you whore. You filthy slut, take all of my cum!"

Only when he was completely spent and beginning to soften did Mr Larkman pull his cock out of her, and as he did so, Mizz Carter's eyes were drawn to the red dot and flashing red word in the bottom corner of the screen on which her violation was being projected, larger than life.

Recording... Recording... Recording...

And so our short story draws to its natural conclusion.

I hope you enjoyed reading it even half as much as I enjoyed writing my parts of it, because I enjoyed it very much indeed.

Now, for something perhaps unusual in these threads.

This was a complete departure from my usual role. As those I have chatted with know, I tend more towards the submissive side of sexual encounters - or, at least the shy side, the reluctant seducee. My thanks to PlayfulLittle1 for agreeing to help me explore this new side of myself - and being such a good victim ;) .

So.. how did I do? Is it believable? Does it work, erotically?

I'm especially interested from hearing from those who would normally see themselves in the Mizz Carter role - did it work for you?

Thank you for reading, and thank you in advance for any constructive critique you have to offer.

Definitely well written! And you both played your roles very well. Ever think of acting? *grin*

Back