Pantyhose

I hate pantihose, but love stockings! For me, the stockings and garter belt feel much sexier.
My FWB told me a while back that she loves the feeling of stockings and garters SOOOO much more than pantyhose. I guess it varies whether women like pantyhose or not, but the general consensus does seem to be that they like stockings better (maybe).

Pantihose are so restricting. You have to pull them down to use the restroom or when you want to fuck or masturbate. With stockings, you only have to pull down panties - or not, if you're not wearing any. ;)
That's why you rip a hole in the crotch. ;) I love the feeling of a woman's ass and legs in nylon so goddamn much, and with a crotch hole you can still feel that round hosed ass while eating her out. I'm actually getting pretty aroused typing this haha :D

That's why you rip a hole in the crotch. ;) I love the feeling of a woman's ass and legs in nylon so goddamn much, and with a crotch hole you can still feel that round hosed ass while eating her out.

Greater chance for a run that way. I suppose one could try to carefully cut the white "crotch liner" out of them, though.

Yeah a lot of places (i.e. Hustler Hollywood-esque boutiques) sell crotchless hose. I see your point though, runs do suck. But that's why you buy a few dozen pairs (kidding ;))

I have seen crotchless pantihose (I think Frederick's of Hollywood sold them?) before, but they practically look like pre-attached stockings and garters with a "normal pantihose waistband". Most of the ass is left uncovered for access.

teddygirl_2166_3321888
teddygirl_2167_75168406
teddygirl_2167_70813649

The last one has the most coverage from what I've seen. The others are even called "suspender pantihose".

I love both stockings and tights/pantyhouse, wearing them, putting them on, seeing girls legs in them...

crotchless

I have seen crotchless pantihose (I think Frederick's of Hollywood sold them?) before, but they practically look like pre-attached stockings and garters with a "normal pantihose waistband". Most of the ass is left uncovered for access.

teddygirl_2166_3321888
teddygirl_2167_75168406
teddygirl_2167_70813649

The last one has the most coverage from what I've seen. The others are even called "suspender pantihose".

years before they were commercially available I too a pair of sissors to the gusset of a pair of my wifes.

crotchless.jpg

Last edited:
Love those images. I love women in pantyhose. How the fabric presses against their bottom...tight. And how delicious they look as they pull them off. Very arousing!

teddygirl_2166_3321888
teddygirl_2167_75168406
teddygirl_2167_70813649

I own both styles...my wife refuses to wear them, but on "special occassions" lets me wear them....

Love pantyhose

Live when my wife shows off her hot legs when wearing pantyhose

Pantyhose fetishes

I too have a pantyhose fetish. I love seeing a woman in them. The "swooshing* sound it makes when they walk is such a turn on. I can worship a pair of hosed covered legs for hours. I also enjoy wearing them. I highly recommend having sex while both are wearing.

I love both women and men in pantyhose, including me.

Yes, I love to wear them too. It gets so much attention at the office combined with shortish, but not mini skirts.

Kind gets me wet, just putting them on the morning

pantyhose

not only the great feeling of an expensive pair of pantyhose makes me feel, I think seeing a womans beautiful legs, coe=vered in suntan, grey, or taupe pantyhose is so sexy, compared to bright white, bruised leggs and heels. Makes a woman look polished.:)

I think it’s regrettable that our wearing hosiery isn’t as stylish as it was. I think my legs look better when I’m wearing hose. Too, I feel more feminine, girly, and sexy. I do prefer a garter belt and stockings over pantyhose. I just feel so sexy and feminine knowing I’m wearing a pretty garter belt underneath. An extra pair of stockings in my purse takes less room than an extra pair of panty hose. Should I get a run, changing a single stocking is much easier than panty hose, plus it can often be done discreetly without having to run to the ladies room. I’ll wear pantyhose when my skirt/dress is short enough that wearing garters and stockings is impractical, a length that easily exposes the stocking tops and garters. :eek:

I love pantyhose on my wife and have a huge fetish for women in them. I find that the quality of todays hose are much better than before. A lot of women don't buy quality hosiery because they just don't wear that often and are afraid of runs The cheaper hose run often but even Hanes silk reflections about 9.00 a pair are very durable and don't run easily and feel fantastic. Them you get into pretty polly, Ceceila De Rafael Wolfords etc and spend some serious money. If you buy dollar store hose you get dollar store hose!!! Lets not forget the bare legged shows on TV like sex and the city that convinced women that hose are out. Some of those women would look much better in a nice pair of sheer hose to dress up their legs! just my 2 cents!

I love pantyhose on my wife and have a huge fetish for women in them. I find that the quality of todays hose are much better than before. A lot of women don't buy quality hosiery because they just don't wear that often and are afraid of runs The cheaper hose run often but even Hanes silk reflections about 9.00 a pair are very durable and don't run easily and feel fantastic. Them you get into pretty polly, Ceceila De Rafael Wolfords etc and spend some serious money. If you buy dollar store hose you get dollar store hose!!! Lets not forget the bare legged shows on TV like sex and the city that convinced women that hose are out. Some of those women would look much better in a nice pair of sheer hose to dress up their legs! just my 2 cents!

We are on the same page! I love pantyhose.

Mmmm definitely no panties while wearing pantyhose!
I absolutely love licking and kissing a woman's pussy right through her PH until she cums and then tearing a hole in them and fucking the hell out of her!
Heels are definitely a plus!

Back