Pa. Fuck Friends List...

Looking for fun

Just wanted to say Hello for the Jtown area. Any female from the Jtown area looking to hook up let me know.

Where are the Females

C'mon now I know PA and NWPA has females in it. now where ya'll hiding is the question. Be proud of your sexualitys and sexual wants, don't be so shy, we're all friends here so just speak right up and jump into all this. :devil:
Give me a shout ladies, I' typically around........... :rolleyes: :)

Philly Here

Looking for chat or discrete hook-ups.

32, M, clean, fairly fit, and very horny!

Looking for CLEAN, mostly females of any type, might be interested in bi--curious hook-up but must be good looking, and possibly trans-gender or trans-vestite with nice T&A.

Willing to travel no more than 20 miles.

Checking in from Philly

Looking for chat or discrete hook-ups.

32, M, clean, fairly fit, and very horny!

Looking for CLEAN, mostly females of any type, might be interested in bi--curious hook-up but must be good looking, and possibly trans-gender or trans-vestite with nice T&A.

Willing to travel no more than 20 miles.

Nott said:
Hello Kpooh!

Half of a Bi PA couple here ... nice to meet ya :)
Loved your pic thread btw.

Here is (part) of me lol ... PM me if you want to see more, I'll look around for some pics of the missus :D

Far out!:cattail:

PA Fuck Friend

Hi!

I'm in NE PA, currently in the Hazleton area but soon to be in Kutztown, midway between Allentown & Reading. I'd be willing to travel a bit to make some ladies very happy. Send me a message! :)

Ron

East Central

I'm a 55 year old male from east central PA. I'm always open to women of all ages.

Back