Pa. Fuck Friends List...

pretend you're going through Iowa...that'll make 80 through PA seem like a blink of an eye.

josephanthony69 said:
Sure nuff, pick you up and take you to the party? Now, got any special secrets to get across that damn route 80 quicker? :p :p

cum get me baby... I promise you the time will go by fast ;)

HMMMM ..I know..I'll think a little about the end result ~~ that should keep me going strong!! lol :kiss: :p
Guttergoddess said:
pretend you're going through Iowa...that'll make 80 through PA seem like a blink of an eye.

:p Well let's see, if I swing thru NJ the ride across 80 could be fun!! and then the return trip ~~ hmm~~ guess I could be the sandwich meat! But only if I got to eat lunch first!! lmao!! :p

Guttergoddess said:
Hell...I'd fly to Ohio....just to get to ride to it with Babydoll and you

wow...your commute sounds to be a lot more fun than mine but I look forward to what will be waiting for me once I get there.(hopefully..if all works out)

I don't think I could get up there fast enough...It will feel like the longest drive of my life.. :D

josephanthony69 said:
:p Well let's see, if I swing thru NJ the ride across 80 could be fun!! and then the return trip ~~ hmm~~ guess I could be the sandwich meat! But only if I got to eat lunch first!! lmao!! :p

ooooohhh I bet your meat is delicious too...... whatcha think GG?

I'm willing to cum alive in the morning...at lunch....along the side of the road...I'm flexible....

Guttergoddess said:
I'm willing to cum alive in the morning...at lunch....along the side of the road...I'm flexible....

To quote Monty Python, "You lucky, lucky bastard." :p

howdy PA gang

a holiday howdy to all of us lucky PA dwellers. and to guttergoddess- good luck at the birthday bash! i've got the philly/ burbs/ pocono area as my playground if anyone is interested.

MZ

It does appear...

Well, it does appear that there truly are Pennsylvanians who are interested in living the life of loving! I am impressed!

Now, are there any who are on the far side of 40 - 45 or more who are truly interested in long dinners, long walks, long kisses and long loving with an "older gentleman" who is truly committed to sharing all of the best?

Edward

:p I'm already in my chariot racing down the highway!! :p :nana: :rose: Nothing better than breakfast, snatch and lunch on the road!! :devil:
Guttergoddess said:

ReturnedOne05 said:
Well, it does appear that there truly are Pennsylvanians who are interested in living the life of loving! I am impressed!

Now, are there any who are on the far side of 40 - 45 or more who are truly interested in long dinners, long walks, long kisses and long loving with an "older gentleman" who is truly committed to sharing all of the best?

Edward

Too bad you're not on the western side of PA ;)

Back