Over 63 million abortions have occurred in the US since Roe v. Wade decision in 1973

I never asked any such question.

Try reading for comprehension:

Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being “born alive” as defined in this section.
LOL,maybe go back and read it again.....the term born alive is defined....(hint it don't mean what you think it does)

*chuckles* hole E fuck are you getting stupid these days....I guess Trump being in power was helping your cognitive liabilities......

Abortion doesnt require a race.

So focusing on race means you want everyone else to focus on race rather than abortion.
Your convoluted interpretation is just silly. I am not focusing on race but am observing that if Black mothers are generally poorer than other races and have 3 times as many abortions as white women then there must be a poverty/race relationship. You cannot fix problems unless you first recognise the facts of the problem. The USA has done well to halve the number of abortions in the last 40 years. If some of the economic and social and educational problems of minority races can be alleviated, then the overall abortion numbers may continue to fall. It serves no purpose at all to deny/ignore the racial bias in the figures; those are facts which have to be dealt with.

Your convoluted interpretation is just silly. I am not focusing on race but am observing that if Black mothers are generally poorer than other races and have 3 times as many abortions as white women then there must be a poverty/race relationship. You cannot fix problems unless you first recognise the facts of the problem. The USA has done well to halve the number of abortions in the last 40 years. If some of the economic and social and educational problems of minority races can be alleviated, then the overall abortion numbers may continue to fall. It serves no purpose at all to deny/ignore the racial bias in the figures; those are facts which have to be dealt with.
You keep focusing on race. Abortions are currently legal for everyone.

If more of a certain race or creed are getting them, that's a completely separate issue that needs to be addressed.

It's more about the mentality that thinks abortion on demand is perfectly alright.
Who are you to say it isn't when you will never, under any circumstances, be the one faced with an unplanned pregnancy in this lifetime?

The acceptance of a disregard for innocent human life is something that's characteristic of the totalitarian regimes and ideologies that have darkened the history of the human race.
Says the guy who wants to pull children of immigrants out of school and let them starve.

Actually he has a Diesel has a very, very good point there even if he phrased it in a somewhat crass manner. The reason minorities get more abortion is because we are in worse economic shape over all. I keep hammering this point home but systemic racism isn't just cops being pricks. Its also about the legacy of redlining. Have you ever stopped and thought that considering blacks make up roughly 13% of the population there should be so such animal as a predominantly black neighborhood? This is also the reason when you look at FBI stats almost all murders are same race because legal or not we are still a segregated society. There are lots of reason for that of course and some of it is by choice but not the majority.

This is why CRT to is a good thing at the college level and at the grade school level at least teaching a more complete version of history. We do need to invest in not just those communities but rural white folks too. I know they get stubborn but some of that is on them.

Actually he has a Diesel has a very, very good point there even if he phrased it in a somewhat crass manner. The reason minorities get more abortion is because we are in worse economic shape over all. I keep hammering this point home but systemic racism isn't just cops being pricks. Its also about the legacy of redlining. Have you ever stopped and thought that considering blacks make up roughly 13% of the population there should be so such animal as a predominantly black neighborhood? This is also the reason when you look at FBI stats almost all murders are same race because legal or not we are still a segregated society. There are lots of reason for that of course and some of it is by choice but not the majority.

This is why CRT to is a good thing at the college level and at the grade school level at least teaching a more complete version of history. We do need to invest in not just those communities but rural white folks too. I know they get stubborn but some of that is on them.
Yes, he has a point that he is trying to abortion instead of realizing that poverty is more of what leads there. And all of it doesn't have anything to do with whether abortion should be legal or not, but rather shows that there are factors which, overcome, could reduce the rate.

Sex education and readily available contraception also would, which can easily be shown with historical data.

We do need to invest in not just those communities but rural white folks too. I know they get stubborn but some of that is on them.
Indeed, if we can ever get Blacks and rural whites together, the Republicans are fucked. Which is why they've pushed so very hard to continue stirring up bigotry any way they can.

Yes, he has a point that he is trying to abortion instead of realizing that poverty is more of what leads there. And all of it doesn't have anything to do with whether abortion should be legal or not, but rather shows that there are factors which, overcome, could reduce the rate.

Sex education and readily available contraception also would, which can easily be shown with historical data.

No argument on that front. Just the simple fact that in modern day America race and class are interwoven at a level that makes it very difficult to acknowledge one without the other. Which again is not to say there aren't poor whites. Which isn't to say whites don't get shot by cops. I halfway get why the media doesn't cover it, though why New/Independent Media isn't covering it and other race issues that are very much worthy of attention don't.

Indeed, if we can ever get Blacks and rural whites together, the Republicans are fucked. Which is why they've pushed so very hard to continue stirring up bigotry any way they can.

Oh if we can get the minority vote, blacks and browns with poor a middle class whites the Republicans as we know it are shit fucked. We'd do even greater if we could add a few more tax brackets. A mere millionaire ain't shit in 2022. A few fuck ups and they are right back down here with the rest of us. I'm not a tax expert or anything to know if we should set the next bracket at 10, 50 or 100 mil but if that solidarity can be busted it set and match.

Back