Over 60 exhibitionist women and men

hotoldrguy

Mr. Smooth
I think that once you are an exhibitionist you are always an exhibitionist. But most of the PIC posting attention is on the younger folks. I thought I would start this thread so that our older sexy Litsters could post and really be appreciated.

So guys and gals, strut your stuff :);) The only rules: 1. posters should be 60 or older 2.Follow the LIT guidelines and post with links when in doubt and 3. Everyone regardless of age (legal of course) are welcome to post comments.

here is my starter pic ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyvklkn1qyvgf9g/bod.jpg?dl=0

You could be right about once you start you can’t stop...though in my case I’m hoping it’s not so, tbh...we’ll find out in a few years time if you see me post a pic I suppose. 😂

Good luck with the thread and hope it gives others inspiration to post too.

I have 11 years before I can post here, but I am certainly not waiting to comment. Very sexy, my friend. I hope that I look half as good then as you do now. :kiss:
Hopefully you will inspire other sexy older Litsters to share.

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Momma Mia - you look absolutely gorgeous, love the pic, :heart:

You are just saying that because you are in Italy ;) Thank you I am glad you liked it.

You could be right about once you start you can’t stop...though in my case I’m hoping it’s not so, tbh...we’ll find out in a few years time if you see me post a pic I suppose. 😂

Good luck with the thread and hope it gives others inspiration to post too.

You KNOW you are not going to stop :D I hope this thread does give others inspiration to post

I hope us under 60 can post comments!! Sexy AF! Thank you for sharing!
Every one is welcome to post comment. Thanks so much for yours.

I think that once you are an exhibitionist you are always an exhibitionist. But most of the PIC posting attention is on the younger folks. I thought I would start this thread so that our older sexy Litsters could post and really be appreciated.

So guys and gals, strut your stuff :);) The only rules: 1. posters should be 60 or older 2.Follow the LIT guidelines and post with links when in doubt and 3. Everyone regardless of age (legal of course) are welcome to post comments.

here is my starter pic ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyvklkn1qyvgf9g/bod.jpg?dl=0

Woo hoo! Older men are hot too as you can see by your photo guy!! :devil: I have 4 more years!! :)

hmmm...reading your sig. and why are you not joining in the nudity? You may even draw out some of the hot 60+ women :D

Ah, no. Nowhere near ready for that, and neither is the world. Trust me.

Besides: I'm a hypocrite! And proud!

Ok ok fine, Ill be the first 60+ yr old grandma to post! But I do have on a pair of little black lace panties and heels, I hope thats ok. :)

Naked is a state of mind. In my mind...

One more to challenge all of you women AND men to bare all! Show us what you have! Come on, have some fun!

Thanks to the happiest woman on Lit! Great pic Mrs T!

Ok ok fine, Ill be the first 60+ yr old grandma to post! But I do have on a pair of little black lace panties and heels, I hope thats ok. :)

Tnt!! About time you showed up and you're looking sexy in those heels!! :rose::heart:

One more to challenge all of you women AND men to bare all! Show us what you have! Come on, have some fun!

Give me 4 more years hot stuff, YOWZA!! :devil:

Back