Opportunity for Collaboration with Series Book Covers?

Quinn_McMullen

Sexologist
Lit has started a new Series function that includes a book cover option. It's in Beta, and most of us aren't sure how it is going to work. Since most writers are not artists, there might be an opportunity to collaborate between the visual community and the writing community. What thoughts might visual artists have?

I am looking for some feedback on my idea for a collaboration between myself and series book covers. I have been working on a few ideas for a while now and I wanted to get some input from people who are familiar with the industry. I would love to hear what you think about this concept. Thanks!
Josh McCarthy

I guess the reason I posted here, is that there are probably a lot of authors out there, myself included, that will be looking for cover art for their series postings.

I'd second that...
I will be looking for such in the future.
I like the idea of a `comic' style book cover.
Within the rules, of course...

Like anything else here, you can't make any money. I suppose if everything is good enough, we could try taking something to Apple as an independent publisher. I think that's pretty far off though.
If anyone is interested, I would suggest contacting the author and reading a series that might interest you.

Just thought I would turn the tables around and show a (faux) book cover I have been working on just for fun.
No actual story attached to it, unless someone wants to add a story to fit the cover ?

ALL ABOUT MARIA - book cover.jpg

Back