One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Saturday!

It's damn, gloomy, and cold here. I suppose it's too soon to start looking forward to spring?

Perhaps it's a good day to either curl up with a good book or do some writing, I've found myself with a bit of inspiration of late.

Here's to thoughts of spring!

attachment.php

Hi gorgeous

Really love this pic

Happy Saturday!

It's damn, gloomy, and cold here. I suppose it's too soon to start looking forward to spring?

Perhaps it's a good day to either curl up with a good book or do some writing, I've found myself with a bit of inspiration of late.

Here's to thoughts of spring!

attachment.php

Very pretty corset Dave :kiss::heart::kiss:

Love the garter belt Isseii. At least you have your hose to help keep you warm until spring. :kiss:

Hello gorgeous:rose: It's wonderful to see you posting here again - you've been missed!:kiss:

The new pics are absolutely delicious:heart:

xxx
Tyler

I have lots of those when I visit your thread...

Pretty sure you have lots of those anyway, though I'm always happy to help the cause. ;)

Fabulous!!!! You take a very good picture young lady...a very good picture in deed. Thank you for sharing and please continue doing so.

Thank you! I'll try my best, though I'm afraid some of the recent pictures haven't come out quite as good as I had hoped for.

It's never too soon to look forward to spring, my favorite season.....and speaking of inspiration :heart:

Aye, mine as well. If only there weren't such a long cold winter between here and there. Here's to mutual inspiration. :kiss:

Please don't let this be your last thread! I just found it, and you've completely distracted me from everything I was doing prior. Ye gods, a sexy woman in a corset! I am beside myself with just how much sexy you are made from!

Well....it may be my last, but if I keep it going as long as I did the last one you'll be plenty sick of me before I wander off again. I'm glad you're enjoying your visit. :rose:

The lastest and your words make me just wanna snuggle against your creamy skin. And the green corset brings thoughts of doing that outdoors in the spring:rose: Although, I would prefer much sooner....like right now;)

Tis good snuggling weather indeed.

Hi gorgeous

Really love this pic

Thank you. I was pretty happy with the way this one came out.

Very pretty corset Dave :kiss::heart:

Thank you sweetie. :kiss:

Love the garter belt Isseii. At least you have your hose to help keep you warm until spring. :kiss:

HAH! Care to make any bets as to how long they last before I end up posting a picture of me either cutting or tearing them off?

Love the pink and purple. Beautiful. :rose:

Thank you beautiful. That's one of my favorites too...also one of the happy moments where the camera actually cooperated.

Here too.

<--NEED to get my gf to wear some lingerie after seeing this pic.:D

LOL! I highly recommend it.

Hello gorgeous:rose: It's wonderful to see you posting here again - you've been missed!:kiss:

The new pics are absolutely delicious:heart:

xxx
Tyler

Hi beautiful. I'm glad you're still roaming around here...I had wondered. I've missed you. :kiss:

Playing in the shadows...

attachment.php

Last edited:
The first photo is my favorite. Very sexy without being too revealing which makes it even hotter.

Spring thoughts and playing in shadows...... what a thing to find on a sunday night!

Hehe...naughty fun can be had playing in shadows..........not too mention thoughts of swords :devil::eek:

isseii, :nana::nana::nana: so great to see you back sweet sexy one.
And YOUR looking YUMMY:D:devil:
Have a wonderful Monday, you soooooo made me smile knowing YOUR back.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Just had to stop in and say thank you for your kind words on my thread.

Such lovely pictures, Isseii and very impressive photography. Hope you have a lovely day :rose:

Mmmmm.... So sexy.... Wishing I was playing with you....

xxx
Tyler

Just a small step forward...now reach out your hand...

You are quite the swordswoman aren't you? ;)

Hey now, I didn't say anything about the sword now did I? ;)

love the pic very erotic

Thank you beautiful. Some days I remember that less can be more. Other days I forget that...you might want to close your eyes on those days. ;)

Is it the photographer or the subject of the photograph - aw, who cares - great picture Dave :kiss::heart::kiss:

Pretty sure all the credit should be given to the shadows! :D

The first photo is my favorite. Very sexy without being too revealing which makes it even hotter.

Thank you, it's one of my favorites too and one of the reasons I was inspired to start a new thread. :rose:

Spring thoughts and playing in shadows...... what a thing to find on a sunday night!

I hope you found some inspiration somewhere in there....

Hehe...naughty fun can be had playing in shadows..........not too mention thoughts of swords :devil:

Sheesh...a couple of dirty sword pics and now that's all you guys can think about. Don't you make me get out my sword again. You know what happened last time!!

mmmmmm....love watching you play.

And I love it when I know you're watching....

isseii, :nana::nana: so great to see you back sweet sexy one.
And YOUR looking YUMMY :devil:
Have a wonderful Monday, you soooooo made me smile knowing YOUR back.
:kiss:

Emmy Emmy Emmy!!! It's so good to see you again you sweet, beautiful, wonderful, woman. I'm going to have to pin you down and kiss you until your toes curl. :kiss:

Just had to stop in and say thank you for your kind words on my thread.

Such lovely pictures, Isseii and very impressive photography. Hope you have a lovely day :rose:

Thank you so much for stopping by. Here's to good pictures, not so great pictures with good intentions, and sexy lingerie! :rose:

Very sexy pics, you look awesome.:kiss:

Thank you sexy...as do you, but I'm starting to sound like a broken record. I'll certainly be stopping in more often now that I've found your thread though. :kiss:

Good morning beautiful. How was your weekend?

Good morning sweetie. The weekend was cold and damp...perfect for hiding inside, taking a few new pictures, catching up on some reading, and relaxing. There's certainly something to be said for rainy days.

How was yours? More productive than mine I hope?

My opinion on Monday mornings when I wake up at 4 am for no darned reason!

attachment.php

Rainy day play time...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back