One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
iseii,

Thanks for the warm welcome! One of those pics is my profile pic and the other should be found on the Voluptuous and/or the Short, Chubby, Big Boobs (SCBB) thread. Posting those pics made me feel so sexy too, especially the reactions. I never thought a woman my size would attract that much attention. :) I may repost them in my thread too, but I'm not sure if I can get away with it in the Playground.

Oh, your profile picture is delicious! I'll track the others down when I'm on my computer and not my phone. That's one of the things I love about Lit, people here are open minded enough to appreciate all of our body types and if it doesn't happen to be their particular cup of tea they're polite enough to move on quietly. Don't you believe for a minute that your curves aren't glorious. :kiss:

I LOVE my postman. He was so very very good to me today.

My pile of new fluffy bits to play in. Less the one that I couldn't resist slipping on and giving you a preview of of course. Let me know if you see anything in there that you might like to see next. I'm in heaven and have no idea where to start!!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1099533&stc=1&d=1320366778[IMG]

I loved this one so much that I couldn't resist slipping it on and giving you a sneak peek. I hope you like it as much as I do. :kiss:

[IMG]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1099534&stc=1&d=1320366789

God DAMN babe you look so FUCKING BEAUTIFUL in that!!!! I really mean it!!! Wowwwww...:devil::rose::devil:

(I vote for the blue lingerie myself :devil:)

Only if I can grope your breasts tenderly suckling on your nipples. :rose:

Of course you can. I'm terrified of wind storms for some crazy reason. I'll welcome all the distraction I can get. Not that your attention wouldn't be welcome anyway. :kiss:

Of course you can. I'm terrified of wind storms for some crazy reason. I'll welcome all the distraction I can get. Not that your attention wouldn't be welcome anyway. :kiss:

Mmmmm...laying by your side in my boxers. Tired from work, full from dinner. Watching your chest expand and come back down as you inhale, and exhale.

God DAMN babe you look so FUCKING BEAUTIFUL in that!!!! I really mean it!!! Wowwwww...:devil::rose::devil:

(I vote for the blue lingerie myself :devil:)

Since you're the only one that's voted blue is definitely winning so far. Though I have to admit that I'm dying to play around in this pink one a bit more. It makes me feel so pretty. The animal print and black lace is pretty rawwrrr too. :kiss:

Been looking in the mirror again? ;)

I'd give anything to be the deliveryman you open the door for whilst wearing that :eek:

Oh gosh sweetie, you've just made me blush like you wouldn't believe. Thank you for that. :heart:

Since you're the only one that's voted blue is definitely winning so far. Though I have to admit that I'm dying to play around in this pink one a bit more. It makes me feel so pretty. The animal print and black lace is pretty rawwrrr too. :kiss:

Damn I hate voting wrong. Grrr. :mad:

I'd like to see the pink one on you!!

Difficult choice

My pile of new fluffy bits to play in. Less the one that I couldn't resist slipping on and giving you a preview of of course. Let me know if you see anything in there that you might like to see next. I'm in heaven and have no idea where to start!!

attachment.php

I loved this one so much that I couldn't resist slipping it on and giving you a sneak peek. I hope you like it as much as I do. :kiss:

attachment.php

The animal print is very interesting; the blue will look fabulous on your skin but I like this one:
attachment.php

for the next series of photos!! DAve ;):heart::kiss:

Oh, your profile picture is delicious! I'll track the others down when I'm on my computer and not my phone. That's one of the things I love about Lit, people here are open minded enough to appreciate all of our body types and if it doesn't happen to be their particular cup of tea they're polite enough to move on quietly. Don't you believe for a minute that your curves aren't glorious. :kiss:

Now that gave me a thrill and tinglies in between my legs! ;) Of course your pics do the same thing for me. And they do look very delicious!

The tough decisions....for me.

SET 1 - More body or more lips?

attachment.php

attachment.php

SET 2 - Better boobs or more substance?

attachment.php

attachment.php

SET 3 - Curvier or sleeker? Don't judge the silly look on my face. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can I have both?, more? ALL????:kiss:

Why thank you Tyler. :kiss:

I do believe I'm finally learning to beat that poor camera into submission. Now if I could only convince it to stop running out of batteries at the worst of time. Next thing you know I'll be raiding the toy collection for replacements!

I don't suppose you've considered bringing the camera out of retirement have you?

You're doing a beautiful job! I hate those camera battery moments.... They always seem to strike at the worst times!

I have considered many times - I just don't know... We shall see:)

xxx
Tyler

attachment.php

attachment.php

He was very good to all of us:D

Well hello there sexy naughty one. I'm so glad you finally found the time to stop by...and that you liked what you found. My list of Lit girls I wish I were playing with is remarkably short, but you've quickly earned yourself a spot on both the list and in my fantasies. :kiss:
if i'm traipsing around your fantasies and you're traipsing around mine, how on earth are we getting anything else done?!
also, i SO desperately want to go shopping after seeing all of your new fluffery.

Wow isseii. I love all of your pictures on your thread. You have an amazing body and I am glad I found it late in the night.

A few not so new images that I was discussing with a friend the other day and promised to repost. In the interest of keeping the mods happy I'll ommit the last two pictures, though they really weren't revealing.

Really now...you KNEW that the sword had to come back sometime didn't you? ;) Definitely not my finest collection...but a good bit of fun.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

very hot pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

wow, fun stuff. It all looks so sexy.

Good morning all. I'm only here for a brief moment for now. I'll be back to respond to all of your comments properly in just a bit. I didn't want to miss out on the softer side of the day...although it's not much to see after last night's posting spree.

Happy Friday!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Good morning all. I'm only here for a brief moment for now. I'll be back to respond to all of your comments properly in just a bit. I didn't want to miss out on the softer side of the day...although it's not much to see after last night's posting spree.

Happy Friday!!

attachment.php

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm always beautiful.:kiss:

Hello Lips

Happy Friday!!

attachment.php

Damn, love the pink lipstick Isseii!! DAve :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I just end up with sooo many pictures from each shoot that even after throwing out the ones I don't like I still could never post them all. People would get bored and wander off and that wouldn't be any fun for any of us. :kiss:

I promise not to get bored :D

And 2,2,1 were my choices in the this or that pics post :)

That new soft pic is lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back