One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
A quick peek on this busy Monday? I hope everyone's week is off to a great start. :kiss:

attachment.php

Good Evening Beautiful,

I love your red hair, short or long. :D

Mmmmm such a sexy peek, and those sheer panties, oh yea!

I'm sorry was that slut you said....err I mean smut? Don't hold back, I can handle all the smut you can throw at me. :devil:

MH4u xo
:rose:

I missed you sweet Aus. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. :kiss:[/QUOTE]

missed u to :kiss::kiss::kiss:
weekend not bad, just having a veg,, got a few days off work, and Anzac day on Thursday, planning to go to the dawn service. only draw back is getting up at 4.30 in the morn:eek:

how u doing:rose:

Slightly less smutty?

I really love this picture. The composition is beautiful, and the edge of am "Ooooo" on your lips adds a bit of tension and anticipation. Wonderfully done!

I haven't gotten the chance to say so before now. but I also really liked the pictures you made by candlelight. They look gorgeous! Of course, I get the feeling that you would look gorgeous under ANY kind of light. :)

The candles do give me an idea for something to try for my .own thread at some undetermined point in the future.

I love that shot with the black panties...I would like to purchase said panties.

13 April 2013 you said

Uh oh...what did I forget?
I'm actually trying to edit some pics right now...do I get half credit?
:kiss:[/QUOTE]

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW75RT View Post
You will never be plastic looking my dear. If you have time, send me a pm or email on your lighting set up and I can probably help you ensure you have nice, soft,diffused lighting. If not, I'll just have to make a house call and take your photos for you!! DAve
Thanks! I'll send you an e-mail tomorrow with the details and a couple of the originals so you can see what I'm talking about. I'll resist the urge to babble about the details here. "

I'll give you half credit - I've been in two double homicide trials since last week so my viewing time here has been cut back. Last day of testimony for me tomorrow - I'll have some time to check my emails for your missive - DAve :kiss::kiss:

And I you! Have a good day? :kiss:

Yesterday was ok, today has been a bit rough. It's so good to see you. It always brings such a smile to my face.

Though I do hope no morality bug or anything scary like that might have caught you....lol...

LOL. Yep, that's exactly what happened! I just couldn't face this sight of things here any longer. :rolleyes:

been a lousy day. Thanks for the cheer ups :)
It seems that you've repaid it by giving me one today. :kiss:

Good Evening Beautiful,

I love your red hair, short or long.

Mmmmm such a sexy peek, and those sheer panties, oh yea!

I'm sorry was that slut you said....err I mean smut? Don't hold back, I can handle all the smut you can throw at me. :devil:

MH4u xo
:rose:

LOLOL!! You know me far too well! :kiss:

I would love to play with you in any light.
*sigh*
And I you, you sweet beautiful man.

Mmmmmmmmmm sweet!!

Nope, that's you.

missed u to :kiss:

weekend not bad, just having a veg,, got a few days off work, and Anzac day on Thursday, planning to go to the dawn service. only draw back is getting up at 4.30 in the morn:eek:

how u doing

Oh wow....4:30 in the morning is like bedtime in my world. What are you going to do with all that time off? :kiss:

Still a beautiful woman!!!

Thank you sweet Prince. :kiss:

Hello gorgeous. Very beautiful pic there and its of a place where I would like to kiss.

You want to kiss my fingers? ;)

I really love this picture. The composition is beautiful, and the edge of am "Ooooo" on your lips adds a bit of tension and anticipation. Wonderfully done!

I haven't gotten the chance to say so before now. but I also really liked the pictures you made by candlelight. They look gorgeous! Of course, I get the feeling that you would look gorgeous under ANY kind of light. :)

The candles do give me an idea for something to try for my .own thread at some undetermined point in the future.

Thanks! I can't wait to see what you do with it. I can't wait to see what you do with anything really. I'm a huge fan of everything that you do. :rose:

One can imagine that it's extremely smutty.

It's only smutty if you make it so. I was just trying to take a nap there.

I love that shot with the black panties...I would like to purchase said panties.
You can't have ALL of my panties. You have to pick one. :kiss:

Good morning gorgeous... Just stopped by for my morning perve... Sensational as always... :heart:

Hi there Mr Sunshine. I hope you had a great day, night...whatever it was. I can't even keep track of my own timezone this week.

Oh.......

I really like this......

Yum

yum

yum!

Awww....thanks Thor!! I thought you had seen that one before. I'm really glad you like it. I swear I don't run around town looking like that. Especially today! Damn snow!

stunning! I love these new pictures, glad I could get caught up with the thread.

You! I have missed you. I know you've been really busy. I hope that everything is still going great for you. :kiss:

I'll give you half credit - I've been in two double homicide trials since last week so my viewing time here has been cut back. Last day of testimony for me tomorrow - I'll have some time to check my emails for your missive - DAve :kiss::kiss:

Ugh. I hope it's all going well for you. I suspect that it is. I'll see about getting off my ass and sending the pics. You know...after I remember which pics I was going to send. :kiss:

Sorry I'm behind on everything...yet again. I've not been feeling great and have managed to screw my sleep schedule up even more than usual.

It also appears that my camera has learned to eat batteries. If I don't take the batteries out of it when I'm done with it, it has something that keeps running in/on it that drains the batteries completely within 24 hours. The camera on my cell phone is terrible for night shots apparently. So...until I run to the store and buy even more batteries we're back to some of the old bits and pieces.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF7520a_Lit.jpg
    DSCF7520a_Lit.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 306
Those old bits and pieces are just as lovely as the rest.

Need help dropping that nightie to the floor? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back